PDA

View Full Version : clutch help...

daniel-EVO X
03-11-2013, 07:23 PM
in need of a new clutch now been slipping pretty bad lately and i was looking at the XTD stage 1 clutch kit just cause its not too expensive i dont race my car just want something that will last me a while and will grab good still. so if you have any other clutches that will be good for me it would be very much appreciated. 2008 EVO X stock and i will be getting it replaced by Masimos (:

evolution8mirage
03-11-2013, 08:14 PM
in need of a new clutch now been slipping pretty bad lately and i was looking at the XTD stage 1 clutch kit just cause its not too expensive i dont race my car just want something that will last me a while and will grab good still. so if you have any other clutches that will be good for me it would be very much appreciated. 2008 EVO X stock and i will be getting it replaced by Masimos (:

Here is another option to the ACT.

It's the competition clutch.

Massimo power has deals on it
http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=125482.msg8469445#msg8469445

call them and see what they recommend. They did my clutch a few years ago and im still on it and it's holding strong.

deprydation
03-13-2013, 05:22 PM
This

Sounds like you're due for a Thugline Po-boy special. You _MUST_ ask for them by name though.

OK, no problem, I understand times are rough out there in the hood. I just made a Thugline Po-boy clutch special.

RRE No Name 2900lb Clutch
RRE No Name Lightweight Chromoly Flywheel
3 Quarts BG Syncroshift
1 Quart Redline Shockproof or Diaqueen
Install all of the above NO ACD

$1225 cash price No ACD
$1275 cash price with ACD

And the Krayzie Bone Gold Toof Ball'r Deluxe package

RRE No Name 3200lb Clutch
RRE No Name Lightweight Chromoly Flywheel
3 Quarts BG Syncroshift
1 Quart Redline Shockproof or Diaqueen
RRE Clutch line and remove the restrictor
Install all of the above

$1325 cash price No ACD
$1375 cash price with ACD

Add about $60 to $75 if you need to use your baby momma's credit card.

You must axe fo these discount packages by name.

Mike W O0