PDA

View Full Version : Looking for contribution: WHEEL FITMENT GUIDE FOR EVO X

drmosh
08-06-2013, 03:15 PM
We are now looking for submissions for a wheel fitment guide for the Evo X.

This would be a Sticky thread that describes certain things such as the stock Evo X wheel size, bolt pattern, brake sizes, offsets.

You can also include fitment information for popular wheels and tires.

For this you will receive a special title on SoCalEvo.net and your post will be stickied here to show your contribution.

You can reply to this post with your guide and we will let users vote on which one is the best. We will take submissions till the end of August.

Thanks!

Chento13
08-09-2013, 10:45 PM
^^^Nice write up. Informative

drmosh
08-23-2013, 11:24 AM
One contribution so far and it's a really good one so far... comon you other people, step up your game!!

Treyzian
01-15-2014, 04:38 PM
For this you will receive a special title on SoCalEvo.net and your post will be stickied here to show your contribution.

But... do I get a special title? :eagerness:

lifestylejay
01-21-2014, 09:49 AM
question,

im shopping for wheels and i found a set of VOLK CE28N 19''and i was just wondering if i need to change or notified anything? should i just go for 18"? :indecisiveness:

More info will be added as well as pictures.

Guide Overview

This guide is meant to review the different aspects of wheel and tire sizing and fitment. It will not only help you select a properly fitting wheel (cosmetically), but will also help you choose a correctly fitting tire.
Vice versa, this guide will help you select a tire size for maximum grip and performance, as well as a wheel that will properly fit that tire.

nt ; Pull is optional