PDA

View Full Version : Evo X driving in snow...

johnxie
10-21-2013, 10:19 PM
So I'm planning to go to Mammoth Mountain to ski and the Death Valley for the hot spring... Do you gusy think my Evo X MR can drive in snow and on some terrible roads in Death Valley??? I know Evo is AWD and there is a Snow mode for Evo but my girlfriend is still worrying about that Evo is too light lol and the chassis is not as high as SUV's......

Macky
10-21-2013, 10:44 PM
it can drive in the snow, but you do realize you will have no grip. the awd traction will be there, but the stock tires are not designed to be driven in snow or ice.

as far as the shitty roads in death valley, as long as you dont puncture the tires or go over anything that can scrape the underside of the car, you'll be fine.

Black Evo Beauty
11-12-2013, 12:24 AM
So I'm planning to go to Mammoth Mountain to ski and the Death Valley for the hot spring... Do you gusy think my Evo X MR can drive in snow and on some terrible roads in Death Valley??? I know Evo is AWD and there is a Snow mode for Evo but my girlfriend is still worrying about that Evo is too light lol and the chassis is not as high as SUV's......

don't do it