PDA

View Full Version : Work VS-XX Fitment questions

EvoMania
11-22-2013, 07:08 PM
So i was looking into these rims and i am set on getting a 19x9.5 +29 or +17 offset. I'm not sure what offset to get since I'm still new to this "Rims" stuff. So i was wondering, what would be a nice offset for these rims? and i keep hearing i would needs spacers for these since i want the "O" disk. Would anyone happen to know what size spacers I'm going to have to run to make these work? I'm planing on getting KW v3 coilovers if and when i do purchase these rims. Oh, I'm not looking for a "Herra Frush" look. I want to be lowered enough that it would still be functional but also lose that wheel gap. I'm also aware that i will have to roll my fenders as well, so does anyone know a place i can get them done at?

Thanks for all the help.

evobros
11-22-2013, 07:44 PM
I would go with the +29 just becuz that offset is easier to fit. But knowing the spacer needed for these is kinda hard unless someone actually has them on an Evo. But I don't think u need a spacer with that size/offset.

EvoMania
11-25-2013, 06:51 PM
I would go with the +29 just becuz that offset is easier to fit. But knowing the spacer needed for these is kinda hard unless someone actually has them on an Evo. But I don't think u need a spacer with that size/offset.

OK, +29 was actually my first choice but wasn't sure since i saw someone on the evom forum running +17 with these. I wanted to ask him questions but it seems like he doesn't use the forums anymore so I'm trying to see if i can get answers from other people that might have experience with these rims or something similar.

chinoxmk22
11-26-2013, 12:54 PM
You will need spacers, front 15mm. Rear, not too sure.

chinoxmk22
11-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Oh yeah here, this might help

http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp

EvoMania
11-26-2013, 04:33 PM
You will need spacers, front 15mm. Rear, not too sure.

Oh yeah here, this might help

http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp

Thanks Chino for the info. That link you gave me, is a little confusing to me since I don't know shiet about most of this stuff. How do you determine if i would need wheel spacers? I tried reading the write up that was posted on this site but it is still confusing to me since i still don't know how to determine what spacer i need to run. Is there any easier way for me to determine these things? Since i want to run 19x9.5 +29 all around and it is a deep dish wheel. Also, is it possible to run 265/35/19 tires with these rims? or am i going to have to go smaller then that? I hate the stretched look so I'm hoping i can run those size tires with these wheels.