PDA

View Full Version : Spring Install

rufio
02-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Anyone one know of a place that can install some springs for me at a reasonable price. Got places in the SCV charging me an arm and a leg to install springs. Some places so ridiculously high that it costs me more for install then the actuall springs I have (swift sport springs).

evobros
02-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Do it ur self!! Go get a spring compressor from vatozone and knock it out. Fairly easy job to do.

rawger
02-05-2014, 09:55 PM
I agree. It's very simple job to do. If you were in av I would help. But it's easy dude just get the spring compressor

edcypherEVO
03-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Anyone one know of a place that can install some springs for me at a reasonable price. Got places in the SCV charging me an arm and a leg to install springs. Some places so ridiculously high that it costs me more for install then the actuall springs I have (swift sport springs).

If you still need help with this, let me know... Just drive up to Palmdale, come to my house, we will work on your car in my garage. I have plenty of tools. I have the spring compressor too. Maybe rawger can come over and lend a hand too. Just buy me lunch and some beer! I'll be swapping my suspension out soon for some bilsteins w/ h&r springs as soon as they arrive.

rawger
03-19-2014, 06:23 PM
If you still need help with this, let me know... Just drive up to Palmdale, come to my house, we will work on your car in my garage. I have plenty of tools. I have the spring compressor too. Maybe rawger can come over and lend a hand too. Just buy me lunch and some beer! I'll be swapping my suspension out soon for some bilsteins w/ h&r springs as soon as they arrive.

Ya dude I'm down ! Beer and working on cars is always fun ! Lol. Or if you need help with anything Lmk. I own a ww 9 as we'll.

sd_evo
03-19-2014, 07:05 PM
its actually really easy if you have an impact gun and of course a buddy

edcypherEVO
03-19-2014, 07:24 PM
Ya dude I'm down ! Beer and working on cars is always fun ! Lol. Or if you need help with anything Lmk. I own a ww 9 as we'll.

Sounds good man, I'll be doing a lot of work to my car in the near future... New clutch, ss clutchline, fluid changes, upgrading my O2 housing, downpipe, and high flow cat, new intake also. Then I'm going to do a retune with Road Race this time....

rawger
03-19-2014, 09:01 PM
Sounds good man, I'll be doing a lot of work to my car in the near future... New clutch, ss clutchline, fluid changes, upgrading my O2 housing, downpipe, and high flow cat, new intake also. Then I'm going to do a retune with Road Race this time....

Sounds like some good and much needed upgrades. Again dude Lmk I'm down to help.

edcypherEVO
03-19-2014, 10:07 PM
Sounds like some good and much needed upgrades. Again dude Lmk I'm down to help.

Will do... As soon as I have all the parts in hand, so far, got my clutch in today. O2 Housing and hfc currently in my garage.