PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a lot RRE team

evo_jfa
08-21-2014, 10:50 AM
I can't thanks enough to RRE team (Rossy, Gus, Robert and Mike). After my rear differential went out on my trip to LA for MOD 2014; They helped me out to have my evo back on the road again. From accepting the car without previous notice to install new differential and start with break-in process.

I got quick diagnostic and options to replace the differential. I asked for an option to have the diff repaired with new parts and they come up with an offer of upgraded version from TRE. They helped me to get this TRE differential and install it. Mike allowed me to pick-up the car on weekend, which I highly appreciated.

I'm very happy with the new rear differential. Everything ran great from RRE to Santa Monica and then until my final destination down here in Baja California. Again, thanks a lot to RRE team.

This guys are always there to help you. Until next time, maybe a high octane tune.

*Special thanks to my friends EVOwifey & amev05 to drop-off my keys at RRE next day.

EvoMr420
08-21-2014, 11:38 AM
Hey bro... Glad to hear your back in the Evo, and everything worked out!

kada85
08-21-2014, 07:05 PM
the guys at RRE are so cool:)

jamesinger
08-22-2014, 11:06 AM
I am glad it worked out!!

blueprint
08-23-2014, 08:26 PM
What were the symptoms of your rear diff going out? I fear mine is going out also as i heard a whine on deceleration coming from the rear.

evo_jfa
08-24-2014, 03:53 PM
Mine was simply gone suddenly after I heard a loud noise from the outside. Some noise after that and noise after the car gain some speed. According to the inspection, it was a bearing that went out. Pinion and gear went out of specs due the play. It could happened due lack of oil. I recommend change oil and inspect it before dismount the diff. Other go with the pros and they are going take care of you.

rawger
08-24-2014, 04:34 PM
I'm glad your ride is back and running dude !! RRE is amazing an can't go wrong with them. Hope to see you soon dude !!

evoempire
08-27-2014, 02:05 PM
Yea don't wave at this guy when you see him cause he will ignore you and not wave back. lol

evo_jfa
08-27-2014, 02:36 PM
Yea don't wave at this guy when you see him cause he will ignore you and not wave back. lol

hey as previously mentioned on my defense. 1.- I couldn't see his knee pads 2.- I was in a rush due girlfriend want me back in town ASAP

Again sorry :distracted: