PDA

View Full Version : BtackTuning Vendor Removed from SoCalEvo.net

Macky
10-05-2014, 08:30 AM
An issue has come to our attention regarding allegations about a vendor here on SoCalEvo you all know as BTackTuning. After investigating the allegations and listening to feedback from our community, SCE founders and admins reviewed the situation to decide the best course of action in the interest of our community. As a result, we've decided that the evidence is quite clear and we will not allow the community to be exposed to questionable business practices and risk.

The evidence reviewed have been circumstancial evidence linking this vendor to videos of street racing, vendor bashing and "borrowing" or ""copying"of tunes. These are actions and allegations that SoCalEvo does not want to be associated with or expose our members to.

At SoCalEvo we've always tried to maintain a high standard for the vendor program, recognizing established and reputable vendors while also providing an opportunity for new businesses looking to earn the trust and support of the community. We've been fortunate that in our 11-year history, we've only had to revoke a few vendors access to the community. Often times we are stuck in the middle of two opposing viewpoints but in the end we always strive to do what we believe is best for the community. Sometimes that means making the decision to remove a vendor completely from having access to the community.

Regards,
The SoCalEvo.net Team

EvoMr420
10-05-2014, 09:38 AM
Nice :encouragement:

evobros
10-05-2014, 10:15 AM
I saw this coming.

Jdjones24
10-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Wohhhooo!!!!

phillies23
10-05-2014, 09:15 PM
http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-spiderman-meme-pictures-12.jpg

Midnightevo04
10-05-2014, 09:28 PM
so grateful to be able to witness of a piece socalevo history. Baka vs btack beef will be told to my grandchildren and many other generations to come.

EvoMr420
10-05-2014, 09:34 PM
so grateful to be able to witness of a piece socalevo history. Baka vs btack beef will be told to my grandchildren and many other generations to come.

Lmfao :rotfl:

EvoX_PB_
10-05-2014, 10:37 PM

LOLOLOL. Btw great choice admins!

Chips
10-06-2014, 09:58 AM

LOL! Legend says he still "tunes" cars

LakaiorDie
10-22-2014, 09:36 AM
well that was quick!