Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Look!!!

Cars
    06 EB Evo IX GSR / 21 Type R

New Look!!!

As some of you may have experienced, after owning my Evo for so long and unfortunately not having it covered, my clear coat went to $hit. To top it off, I have too many things going on right now holding up funds to either reclear the car or paint. So after looking into alternatives to kinda restore the vehicle, I decided to wrap the car. I researched several shops, but the only one that convinced me was Premium Auto Styling, out in Riverside. They had several videos on YouTube, so I decided to pay them a visit. I spoke with Mitch and Daniel (owner), and decided to pull the plug. I have to admit I was very impressed with the level of detail these guys place into their work. They completely took the car apart, no different than if they were going to paint. I've attached a few pics of the work. There's also a YouTube view on the work.

Video: https://youtu.be/5eO7Hj28nUA

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Looks nice! I will say that you still want to coat the wrap as vinyl is softer than paint and it does scratch and distort over time. Since you just got it done then the coating job will be fairly inexpensive. Lmk if you are interested.

Cars
    I do have a sealant specifically for the vinyl, I apply it once a week after wash. What do you use?

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoIX007 View Post
    I do have a sealant specifically for the vinyl, I apply it once a week after wash. What do you use?
    What kind of sealant are you using? Typically my coatings last years and even lifetime depending on how many layers you want. Also my coatings are very strong and durable. I am the only detailer certified for several different coatings. Most detailers only carry 1 maybe 2. I carry Ceramic Pro, Cquartz Finest, opticoat pro, pearl nano, double black inspiration, Gtechniq, Pinnacle black label, Wolfgang uber.

I am also the only detailer in the state right now that is the authorized installer for this new coating technology called Feynlab. They make a self heal coating that self heals any fine scratches that occur. It doesn't work against if someone keys your car but it's designed to repair any fine scratches. Their self heal light has a 5 yr warranty and their self heal plus has a lifetime warranty. Often times if you maintain the self heal light you can get a lifetime protection out of it. This coating has been in trial phases for years and now they are just releasing it. Right now they are doing a promo price. Once the promo period is over then it doubles.

There is a lot it of info to go over. However, I am confident we can figure something out.

Respectfully

Cars
    Oh wow, a lot more info than I thought. Lol. The sealant is from Avery, and basically just applied like a quick detailer. I would be interested to discuss in further detail and pricing on what you recommend for my case.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    dang that looks amazing man. cant wait to see it in person!

Sportback Evolution MR

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Oh wow, a lot more info than I thought. Lol. The sealant is from Avery, and basically just applied like a quick detailer. I would be interested to discuss in further detail and pricing on what you recommend for my case.
    Yes sir, detailing is a art and a science. You can ask Macky how legit I am. lol If you want to talk more I would be happy to help. Shoot me a text or call my number is in my sig.

Btw the color looks sick!

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    Looks bad ass dude !! Your car never fails to amaze me.

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by rawger View Post

Thanks man! Nice to see some of the OGs are still around. Please tell me you still have an Evo?

Cars
    04 tarmac black ssl
    Can you take close up pics of the 9 bumper and how it was wrapped I want to try and wrap mine :)

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Good to see you still lurking around lol! Team knee pads is back!
    Thanks man! Nice to see some of the OGs are still around. Please tell me you still have an Evo?
    We are around. Most of us no longer have evos anymore. I still have mine but hasn't run in a long time
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightevo04 View Post
    Can you take close up pics of the 9 bumper and how it was wrapped I want to try and wrap mine :)
    I like the optimism. But good luck as wrapping is no easy task.

Cars
    R.I.P WW EVO 9 RS
    For real dude, every time I go on here it's just a bunch of people I don't know.
    Lol ya I got my wrecked evo ��.. I'm slowly rebuilding it as just a track car.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegance Detailing View Post
    Yes sir, detailing is a art and a science. You can ask Macky how legit I am. lol If you want to talk more I would be happy to help. Shoot me a text or call my number is in my sig.

Btw the color looks sick!

Roger's legit all right. If I were to have anyone else detail my car it would be him no question. Im a level 2 detailer while he would be over 10+ in experience.

Just don't drop the soap around him.

lol

Sportback Evolution MR

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    For real dude, every time I go on here it's just a bunch of people I don't know.
    Lol ya I got my ass wrecked ��.. I'm slowly rebuilding it as just to take smaller ones from now on.

Sportback Evolution MR

Cars
    I would suggest a pro for the front bumper. It was the most difficult part on the car. In the video, Daniel even took about 5 hours to complete.

Cars
    04 tarmac black ssl
    I would suggest a pro for the front bumper. It was the most difficult part on the car. In the video, Daniel even took about 5 hours to complete.
    yeah I know I saw he said that...Just curious on how he did it and how it looks. i have wrapped a few things before but not sure if i am up for the challenge of doing it myself.

Cars
    04 tarmac black ssl
    Delegance detailing is it possible to ceramic coat wrap?

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Delegance detailing is it possible to ceramic coat wrap?
    Yes absolutely! I've been doing it for years with great success! It doesn't change the color at all and protects the wrap. It's why I recommended the OP to contact me so I can protect his wrap. Otherwise over time the wraps do fade, scratch up, and distort. A coating helps prevent any of that.

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    evo
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Roger's legit all right. If I were to have anyone else detail my car it would be him no question. Im a level 2 detailer while he would be over 10+ in experience.

Just don't drop the soap around him.

lol
    lmao thanks Macky! And make sure you drop the soap. I love that!

Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegance Detailing View Post
    Yes absolutely! I've been doing it for years with great success! It doesn't change the color at all and protects the wrap. It's why I recommended the OP to contact me so I can protect his wrap. Otherwise over time the wraps do fade, scratch up, and distort. A coating helps prevent any of that.
    i don't think the word professional can even describe how he laid it out for me, I didn't even know an eighth of the info provided even existed. I'm definitely looking into the different options and seeing when I can meet up to get it done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast