Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

or even XL left !! white or black (prefer black ) :)
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

just wondering...anymore of these?
    The heart of the prudent acquires knowledge, And the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />

Cars

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

I been waiting on this for a while now , but now i just dont know anymore :?
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

We are actually in the process of designing more apparel. I don't know if there are any of these left, PM Rob to be sure.
    <a href=&quot;http://registry.evolutionm.net/vehicles.php?vehicleid=1265&s=&quot; target=&quot;Tony's Evo&quot;>See my Evo here!</a>
    <br /><a href=&quot;http://www.socalevo.net/forums/modules.php?set_albumName=album23&id=bevo_sausage& op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_ph oto.php&quot; target=&quot;sausage&quot;>See Bevo's HUGE sausage here</a>

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

How about some dress style shirts (button up)?

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by alfredob1
    How about some dress style shirts (button up)?

Yeah maybe a little denim type shirt action with the SoCalEvo.net logo embroidered over the left pocket. That would be killer.

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

You mean like this:

Re: SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Coolguy949
    How many people are interested in SoCalEvo.net shirts? They havent been made yet but I photoshopped what they will look like. I decided to go with a checkered flag patter collar stripe. Do you guys like this or prefer a whte stripe? Or no stripe? They will be around $26 - $30 each (final price still in negotiation) and i need to buy 13 total to get them at that reduced price. A batch less than 13 will result in prices in the $40 range. Let's get a list of people interested...

Here's white too:

hey u got anymore black meds?? let me konw rob

Rob
    Sup all just got a Evo today!! im soo happy, i think ill need a lot of info so thx and go EVO &quot;8&quot; 9/21/03<br /><br />www.500whp.com<br /><br />All prices does not include tax (CA) or shipping.<br /><br />Please contact: 500whp in socalevo<br />Phone number: (626)333-9901<br />Email: [email protected]<br />Paypal: [email protected]<br /><br />

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Was wondering if there are any of the black polo's left in large. If not, will there be another batch being made. If so leave a post or pm me, I'd like to pick one up at this coming meet, oh and multicolored SoCalEvo.Net sticker too.

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by SSwest
    Was wondering if there are any of the black polo's left in large. If not, will there be another batch being made. If so leave a post or pm me, I'd like to pick one up at this coming meet, oh and multicolored SoCalEvo.Net sticker too.
    make that two more, me and my bro too

Sportback Evolution MR

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by alfredob1
    You mean like this:
    what about a denim vest?
    no but really, any plans to make a tshirt?
    Oh, and next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day... so, you know, if you want to you can go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans.

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

i would prefer a regular t-shirt

Cars

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

regular t- shirt , that would be way to formal. an specially how hot it gets standing around on the sun :? :?

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

no no no no, a regular t-shirt

Cars

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

i see , yeah if that would be the case sounds great . Rob are you going to have this available at your site ? myevostore.com for us to be able to purchase ??/
    any ideas since im sure there several of us that want a socalevo t-shirt

Shirt

Hey what about a Tank top for the girls? Evolutionm.net has one. (I have it) they offer a thong with a red Evo on the front too!! (I also have that, to match my Tank of course!)
    <br /><br />WWW.ROADRACEENGINEERING.COM<br />WWW.MUELLERIZED.COM

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Make a store like this one we have for NorCalEvo.

http://www.cafeshops.com/norcalevo

Cars

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

you have to love this product

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

I have that on right now very high quality and dosent tickle to much while flossing the rift.

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Yeah make like a socalevo tube top or something!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast