Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

How many people are interested in SoCalEvo.net shirts? They havent been made yet but I photoshopped what they will look like. I decided to go with a checkered flag patter collar stripe. Do you guys like this or prefer a whte stripe? Or no stripe? They will be around $26 - $30 each (final price still in negotiation) and i need to buy 13 total to get them at that reduced price. A batch less than 13 will result in prices in the $40 range. Let's get a list of people interested...

Here's white too:

Rob
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Evolved
    Cars
    08 Yaris S

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Coooool 8) I want both black and white on size large, please!!! :roll:

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Yeah!!!! I think the checkered color is cool, and yeah I'll take 2, white and black, and a large coke easy ice! Nice work bro.
    sig.

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

So far we have:

Noelle: 1 Large White, 1 Black White
    Rich : 1 Large Black, 1 Large White?

Are you guys interested in any female shirts too? I can include them in the batch.

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

I'll take at least one in black maybe a white one too.

Dave
    - Victoria Aut Mors -

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Hey Rob, You forget that I'm 6'5" bro!! I think I'll need XL, but yeah I want 1 white and 1 black!
    sig.

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Ok, the shirts are going to be $29.50 each.

If you want one, please PayPal me $29.50 per shirt to [email protected] and specify which color and size you want. I'm trying to get a group together before I submit the order.

We are also getting ladies shirts. I will have the details on those by tonight.

Rob

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

hey thats a nice looking t-shirt can i get 2 please 1 white 1 black both meduim. how do u use paypal to buy it from u? hehehe please let me know thx
    Sup all just got a Evo today!! im soo happy, i think ill need a lot of info so thx and go EVO &quot;8&quot; 9/21/03<br /><br />www.500whp.com<br /><br />All prices does not include tax (CA) or shipping.<br /><br />Please contact: 500whp in socalevo<br />Phone number: (626)333-9901<br />Email: [email protected]<br />Paypal: [email protected]<br /><br />

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

OK guys, I ordered the shirts today. I hope I got enough of each size!

1 Small White
    1 Small Black
    2 Medium White
    2 Medium Black
    2 Large White
    2 Large Black
    2 XL Black
    2 XL White
    2 XXL Black
    2 XXL White

Women:
    2 Small
    1 Med
    1 Large
    1 XL
    1 XXL

It cost me about $500 out of pocket after my discounts for knowing the owner.

Let me know if you guys need more! I have til tomorrow afternoon to change my order!

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

So, are they gonna be ready for the next meet Rob? It would be great, especially if we can show the vendors that are gonna show, that we have a little solidarity!! Way to go Rob!!
    sig.

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

estimate for completion is 10 days so I think we can do it.

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

NICE!!
    sig.

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

hey is can i give u the money when i see u on the next meet or soemthing?
    Sup all just got a Evo today!! im soo happy, i think ill need a lot of info so thx and go EVO &quot;8&quot; 9/21/03<br /><br />www.500whp.com<br /><br />All prices does not include tax (CA) or shipping.<br /><br />Please contact: 500whp in socalevo<br />Phone number: (626)333-9901<br />Email: [email protected]<br />Paypal: [email protected]<br /><br />

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Sure thing. I will have the shirts by next meet and will be selling them there.

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Any XXL's in white left?
    Hmmm.. So if I never mod/ track my Evo, I shouldnt own it? Well, my reasons for an Evo purchase dont have to match yours.<br /><br />-Chirico<br /><br />Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the former. <br /><br />-Einstein

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Those look great , i may end up picking one up .Most likely black -L
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

? would you consider a trade ? I have some High Tach Motorsports T-shirts . They are Heavy duty Haynes T's . Very nice . They come in white and navy . I'd be willing to trade 2 SoCal shirts for to 2 HTM shirts and $ 30 . If you want to see the shirts watch the vid http://www.clant.com/htm/bmw03.mpg .

socalevo shirts

personally, i think a dickies type shirt with just one big logo on the back would look tits.........very simple, durable, and comfortable.
    Back to the race track! finally

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Any more shirts left Rob ?? since this was posted a while ago...
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

SoCalEvo.net Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by EVO Neil
    Any XXL's in white left?
    Hello, bueller, bueller! Anyone? XXL in white...
    Hmmm.. So if I never mod/ track my Evo, I shouldnt own it? Well, my reasons for an Evo purchase dont have to match yours.<br /><br />-Chirico<br /><br />Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the former. <br /><br />-Einstein

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast