View Poll Results: How did you find out about SoCalEvo.net?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saw a link to it on evolutionm.net.

17 15.89%
  • I received a card.

2 1.87%
  • I saw it advertised on another Evo (decal).

13 12.15%
  • Someone told me about it.

46 42.99%
  • Youtube

3 2.80%
  • Saw an ad in a magazine.

0 0%
  • Other (please reply to thread)

26 24.30%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find out about SoCalEvo.net?

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

How did you find out about SoCalEvo.net?

i was having an issue , thats the reason i was posting so much
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Was that because your post count was reset? You wanted to get it back up? I fixed the issue.
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Cars

yeah . thanks Rob !!! :)
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Cars

Some one told me , that they were playing a game on me . So i decided to play back by posting a lot . Since no one care to explain the rules behind it lol... Till DrMosh gave me a warning , i told him i wanted to know what was happening and the last thing i need was to get a warning . So i stop ...

Go to the dealers

I found out through evolutionm.net. Actually went to a monthly meet before registering at Socalevo.

Hey Rob,

The number of evo owners in Socal is growing, and most of them are not aware of Socal Evo. Have you thought about going to the Socal dealerships to promote your car club. " When you purchase a 2004 Lancer Evolution, you get a free membership to SocalEvo-the premier car enthusasts club for the Lancer Evolution" hehe :) Create raports with the sales department, and provide cards, stickers, gallery photos, or any other promotional material to help the growth of your club. Maybe Socalevo needs an official publicist :D .

Does anyone have an estimate of the number of evos in socal. I seem to see one every other day.

My friends who live in Norcal mention that evos are still extremely rare, but Wrx-Sti(s) are very common.

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

We're working on that already. We're working with Mitsu corporate to promote this club. What you're talking about above is the exact thing I've wnated to do for months. It's hard to implement it though when you have a small member base. Now that we're gigantic, we have a lot more leverage.

There are a lot of exciting things to come in the next few months. Stay tuned everyone.
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

I saw it on a yellow EVO at the LA Auto Show
    dsm4life

Thanks Shawn and Street Concepts!!!
    - Victoria Aut Mors -

gt40 told me about it. thanks.
    revdcars.com - honest reviews on populars cars by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.

My friend has an EVO and I found this site in an online metasearch.

Trough a friend. Other evo owners seem to know of Socalevo, but not everyone has attended a meet or registered through the forum.

Anonymous

I was chasing Rich aka Richarden on Sunset BLVD last year , and he filled me in on the info

Howie told me about it
    Moderator at Honda-Acura.Net

i found out about it as i was racing an STi on the 60 freeway passing ontario and i saw the decal on a fellow EVO
    &quot;...otherwise this is all a moo point.&nbsp; It&#039;s like a cow&#039;s opinion, it doesn&#039;t matter...it&#039;s moo.&quot;<br /><br />SUCK MY SHAUN BEATCHEZZZ!!<br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=2955.msg6763128#msg6763128 date=1150266308]Tarek, it kinda sucked that we almost got larryd by the po on the way to the meet huh?&nbsp; We cant cruise anywhere together, we always seem to turn it into a race day.[/quote]<br /><br />&quot;...I&#039;m lowered!!!&quot;

evom
    [size=14px]Stay away from Dynoflash if you don't want get screwed.[/size]
    <br />

i was checking out if there were ne races at qualcomm stadium and i ran into a guy name bryan and he told me to check out this site and i saw the sticker on his back window

ive told 2 people in my area recently hopefully they will get on.

hey i think those socalevo decals really ROCKS! anyhow the decals should be distributed out more and more :D anyhow since I cant come to any of the meet on sunday, where can i get the decals?
    The heart of the prudent acquires knowledge, And the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />

It was amazing to be at the qualcomm 1/8th and people talking to me about thise forum sight.....a few from socal evo told me about the event going on tomorrow the 27th. Unfortunatly work calls and i can not make it.....but ill deffinetly stay in contact via forums to learn more about this bad ass car!!!
    You see me in your mirror, you see me go by, Random Evolution sighting............
    <br />
    <br />RnR Turbo back, RnR Intake, HKS SSQV, Hallman MBC, ACT Clutch (MB7-HDR4) , Autometer Boost Guage, S-AFC2, HKS Turbo Timer, SS clutch line.

Hey Random_Evo8, it was nice meetin ya last night. Congrats on the new car....good choice
    in Apex Silver...

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast