View Poll Results: How did you find out about SoCalEvo.net?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saw a link to it on evolutionm.net.

17 15.89%
  • I received a card.

2 1.87%
  • I saw it advertised on another Evo (decal).

13 12.15%
  • Someone told me about it.

46 42.99%
  • Youtube

3 2.80%
  • Saw an ad in a magazine.

0 0%
  • Other (please reply to thread)

26 24.30%
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find out about SoCalEvo.net?

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

How did you find out about SoCalEvo.net?

sheer luck, no regrets afterwards

Sportback Evolution MR

magazine article about GT40's car in Nopi Street.

man that car is kick a$$

whille parking at work i saw a silver Evo and i parked next to it and when i got out of work i had a letter on my window to visit this website

I heard about it on EVOM.......Had my weightless white 04 about 3 weeks now......wanted to find some people in or around Ventura County area..........

i just love evos and went searching for a site that does as well.

Evolved
    Cars
    2004 Evo VIII

The guys at Road Race Engineering ie. Robi..
    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.orlandorojas.com/images/paul/paul_matt_gold_on_white_evo_sti/DSC03735_sig.jpg&quot;&gt;<br /><br />How fast is too fast???&nbsp; Please try and find out.<br />EVO-L8R

im driving along ventura blvd.i saw a yellow viper the driver is cool as ice he told me to visit the site(socalevo.net) and he told me that he has a blue byyou

erik @ hbmitsubishi told me about it
    illuzionz 1.0

saw this silver evo one day. The guy in there told me to go to a evo meet. haha little i know that guys name was Dino. haha

Found it through Rob (Coolguy949)

Funny Story,

I actually drive one of them "Hot Rod Nay0ns" but a few days before I got my car I see this sweet, loud ass Black Evo with So Cal Evo decals on the back side windows cruising, I happen to be in my sisters Mini Cooper and I look over and give him a thumbs up and he replies back. Then I see him post on srtforums as Coolguy949 and see that he has a Black Evo8 and lives in Foothill Ranch, thought to myself it might be teh guy I saw when I was in my sisters Cooper. I find is AIM Screen name and what do you know, it was teh same guy. Through Rob, I have met a few of you and I must say, you guys are a fun bunch. Also met eRR0r, which I went to CEI with, and Dino which is one funny muthafizzle.

Sorry for the long message :D
    Rob<br />2003 Redfire Ford Mustang SVT Cobra

Trannb told me bout it
    RS STwhy? four doors, two seats, 23 psi of boost...

last page of sports compact
    Perrin DP, BOV, IC, catback exhaust, Cusco 6 point cage, Evo 7 front bumper, mr headlights, beatrush underpanel

Sticker on the Blue one in SAVI Ranch (Around the corner from John Force Racing)

The condensed version:

I practically attend Fudds in Lake Forest religiously.

One day I brought my import to the show instead of the domestic and parked outside the show (as opposed to inside the tape.) I met 2 Evo's there; One a beautiful looking White RS with dealer plates (Boosted), and the other a Red Evo with NICE black Rally-Art Rims that had a red line along the side of them. His name was Dave and claimed to be a mod on this forum. I told them I've heard of this forum thru other boards (srtforums,socalsrt, etc..) but only lurked. They both said... "Stay away from that $hit."

If that wasn't an invite... I don't know what is.

The next day I introduced myself to this forum and the rest is history.

Ruben F.
    bpu+
    <br />

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Awesome. I Normally go to Fudds too, but I've been out of town on a business trip.
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

when i bought my car at hb mitsu, erik told me i might want to check this forum out and the rest is history
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Saw sticker on Alfredo's car @ SD Fusion Meet.
    <br />&nbsp; Utec Hks272 camsĀ* Aem camgears ARPheadstuds 780 injectors Works Throttlebody 255 fuelpump RnR TBE,O2 &amp; 3&quot;intake Defi Bf Boost Gauge Hallman MBC 255/40Michelin PS2&#039;s Eibach Prokit springs Project Mu B-force ACT street clutch 10.5 Hotside injen intercooler pipes

I saw a white Evo in the Vons parking lot on Crown Valley. It had the JDM tail lights and the "blacked" out head light assemblies like the blue Sparco Evo. I met the owner who's name is Richard or Rick, sorry I can't remember. He told me about this website and the usual meet up at the Black Angus in Tustin. I don't have an Evo yet, but plan on getting one this year. Currently I have a 97' GS-T.
    God made man and man made cars...

evoM
    Don&#039;t argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ran into NRG when my evo was bran-spankin new...

He told me about this site and the next thing I knew I was delivering tofu in the local mountains with a bunch of fellow evos.(socalevomeet#3)

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast