Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet #6 Recap!!

Meet #6 Recap!!

What's up all!!! Well, we broke another attendance record today. We had a total of 42 EVO's, 2 lancers, and a 2.5 RS scooby. I thought the turnout was pretty impressive considering the weather conditions, inagine what it woulda been like had it not been raining. The trip up ACH was long and slow, but I think everyone will like it when they see the pics we got! They look awesome!! Thanks to John from RRE for bringing his monster. Thanks also to Roshan from Brainstorm and APS for coming out as well!! Where was Slowpoe??? :yikes: Yeah!!!
    sig.

Meet #6 Recap!!

Yeah that was a good meet. I had less than a 1/4 tank of gas at the photoshoot. Lol! I was running on my reserve all the way down the hill. Can't wait to see the pics! 8)

Meet #6 Recap!!

My first meet and it was lots of fun! Fun from the OC convoy to the drive back to reality (and work again ) The drive at ACH was, well... it's Ortega Hwy-like, but with rain and fog (and snow?) Can't wait for the next meet! Great job and it was nice meeting all of you!!! 8)

Meet #6 Recap!!

YA SLOWPOE WHERE WERE YOU BUDDY??anyways that was a hella dope meet, props to everyone who set that up. Who did I pass on the 214? I think it was a black evo then went the 5. Was it the ellusive HUNG evo?

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Meet #6 Recap!!

Guys, you can post your pics in here:

http://www.socalevo.net/forums/modul...umName=album17

I have allowed everyone who is a member of this forum to be able to post their pics. Post away!! Feel free to link to them on evolutionm.net.....we have unlimited bandwidth!!

The meet was awesome!! I can't wait to see the videos taken during the canyon drive. The fog, rain, etc made it surreal. I felt like I was Tommi Makinen. Truly awesome meet guys. Thanks for coming!!
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Meet #6 Recap!!

Pics added. great meet!
    - Brian
    <br />Event coordinator, So Cal Lancer Club

Meet #6 Recap!!

Quote Originally Posted by leaveit2bevo
    YA SLOWPOE WHERE WERE YOU BUDDY??anyways that was a hella dope meet, props to everyone who set that up. Who did I pass on the 214? I think it was a black evo then went the 5. Was it the ellusive HUNG evo?
    sorry I don't wanna join the socalhomos.net

by the way bevo, on the next meet I also got a bat with ur name on it.lols

Meet #6 Recap!!

good times! I always have a great time at the meets!
    whoa, is that a JDM evo VII?
    <br />
    <br />Galatians 5:1, 1Peter 2:9, Psalms 22:3, Psalms 63, Psalms 150:6, 1 Timothy 2:8, Colossians 3:17
    <br />-------------------------
    <br />It was a two word review, SHIT SANDWICH
    <br />------------------------
    <br />I'll never know how much it cost, to see my sin upon that cross

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Meet #6 Recap!!

Quote Originally Posted by slowpoe

''

socalhomos.net??

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Meet #6 Recap!!

UHHHH. He doesn't want join, yet he has a bat for Bevo for the next meet? Don't bother posting anymore slowpoop. Enough with this retard.
    FORTY TWO!!! I wish we could have had everyone in the pictures though, but it's understandable as it was a little bit of a drive to get up there, and it was just a tad wet and cold too. Thanks to everyone who stuck it out, made the drive, almost ran out of gas, and put up with the JDM poses, the 909 jackets, and BEVO's bare ass (literally). I think the pics look better with the fog and rain actually hehehe. Some of the pics are in the gallery, but the REALLY GOOD ones still haven't been posted yet!
    sig.

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Meet #6 Recap!!

great meeting !! To bad about the weather, specially with all the fog on the way and coming back from ACH..
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Meet #6 Recap!!

Hey Ill have a lot of friends with bats with your name on it. Dude your lucky you didnt show cause I was gonna beat on you. Goku who were you?

Meet #6 Recap!!

if this kid's serious, he's in for rude awakening if he ever shows up...

Anyway, that was a great meet - I was super impressed by how many made it out despite the weather, especially all you guys with the dry-pattern tires (or no-pattern, like, uh myself). The photos came out awesome - good thing, cause I almost ran out of gas up there to be a part of it! Ah, and then it was doreefto all the way home... Can't wait for next month's....

Meet #6 Recap!!

Man, Sorry we missed it, but we were not feeling the weather. With the LA Show coming up, need to keep the car prestine, so we can thrash on it later! See all you at the next meet!

Street Concepts

Meet #6 Recap!!

Typical day at a meet...

EVO: ~$30k
    Full tank of gas: ~$25
    Coffee: a buck

Seeing Rich's poker face and JDM pose: priceless!

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Meet #6 Recap!!

im the guy way in the back with the hood on , next to the guy with the yellow shirt ....
    http://www.socalevo.net/forums/modul...view_photo.php
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Meet #6 Recap!!

Did anyone else notice thier Evo out of breath the higher we went up the mountain. It felt like mine was stock again. :)

Oh, and another thing...............

WHERE THE HECK WAS CHRIS????????????????

Meet #6 Recap!!

Thanks for everyone that attended the meet! We're breaking attendance records every meet, 42 EVOs!!! That's got to be the biggest Evo meet yet in the US. Thanks for everyone for sticking around even in the rain, and thanks for Road Race, and Brainstorm for showing up with their awesome rides.

The photo spot was great, very cool view. To bad there's no restroom, but the we left our SocalEvo marks there anyway, hehehe.

I will post some more pics after I shrink them a bit tonight.

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Meet #6 Recap!!

Jimmy, upload the full size pics as long as they are under 200K. The gallery will resize them to 700 width but still allow you to view the full version for people that want wallpaper size. If you have larger than 200K pics, you an upload them to some other webspace and just give the gallery the URL for that directory and it will auto download them and pull them into the gallery and resize. We only limit HTTP uploads to 200K for stability issues. You should be able to get a large picture down to 200K though, just do like 85% quality or something.

Meet #6 Recap!!

speaking of pictures, did anyone get any shots of the white one with the 19" bronze volks and CF splitter?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast