Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aja and her thoughts....

Aja and her thoughts....

Ok this son of a snitch came on here and made a journal basically directed towards me(HELLO IT HAS MY NAME IN THE TITLE) insinuating that i have borderline personality disorder. I didnt find it funny at all...haze or no haze i dont like you and you know who you are.
    Dangerously in love with you.....

Aja and her thoughts....

So...I was mad when i posted that post right up there^

Not really upset but mad enough to post ^. So to you...the one who i was talkin to in ^ post i apologize...i was upset...more like you struck a low blow with that one, but im cool with you, no worries...

Now we talked in private and everything got settled on my end...some people say that i have no feelings when it comes to certain things but I do. I may not express them like everyone else but hey i have feelings. Just cause i get over being upset in like 5 minutes doesnt mean i dont have feelings. I just deal with them differently. I dont like to stay, upset but once i release that and let it go im fine. Writing in a journal helps me to release that anger. I dont want to let things get to me. Not only do i have this journal i also have many ones in my house.Journals from when i was 14...i write as an outlet. Took creative writing in high school for three years because its my outlet. I post my poems on POETRY.COM because it is an outlet for me. Everyone has a way to release tension and anger...and ...writing has always been mine.

My feelings may seem crazy to some..may seem like every other minute im upset or the next im happy..or whatever, but those are human emotions. Whether it be anger or heartache, loneliness or happiness..these are things that everyone feels, not just me. I am just able to let all of you share in my feelings so that you know you arent the only ones that get mixed up sometimes....that we are more alike than opposites...more sane than not.

till next entry...A.J Grant

Aja and her thoughts....

I got a lot done today...was very happy. Twenty of the models were finally put in the gallery section of my site...and i finished the article i want on there of auto-X. I havent put it in yet it should be in there sometime tomorrow but here is the draft...

You guys can see it at http://icm.importkreationz.com...im so freakin happy that i finally got it done...

Auto-X Becomes New Craze

For those out there that don’t know, there is a world of cars that is emergent and becoming more prevalent to drivers. Owners of every make and model come out to drive these courses. To hear their name and car number being called, to get the best times and to increase their ability to stand as a good driver is the main goal of many of these men and women. Not to mention the fact that they love this sport. Yes, friends, the world of auto-cross is growing.
    I was fortunate enough to attend an event with an experienced auto-cross driver of four years, Brian Blanchard- 23 of SFV. I stood back and watched as he strategically placed his car number and class- 392 STS- on the sides of his 2002 Thunder-Grey Lancer Oz Rally Edition. While standing back to admire the work he had completed on his side doors I sat as he adjusted his shocks being careful not to over do it, and watched as he pulled a portable air compressor out and began filling his tires.
    “It’s important to make sure that everything is out of the car before you race because with the tight turns and the quick direction changes, any loose items can get tossed around and hit the driver.” He finishes with his tires, lowers his hood, puts his helmets on his seat and proceeds to registration. I honestly had never heard of auto-cross before and was amazed at how many people took to this sport. As I looked out over the course all I could see were cones. Little orange cones.
    “Auto-Cross is a test of driver skill through a course made of orange cones. Cars run the course individually (time trial) and are penalized for knocking cones over.” He must have known that I was confused…
    We walked the course and I was impressed at how intently he was studying it, seeing as the drivers are not able to run it before the race. The cold morning air ran through me and I was silent (the second time we walked the course-haha) and able to appreciate the skill that these drivers need to have. I saw the course first hand and all this made me appreciate it even more.
    With his love for auto-cross, Blanchard has reeled in more drivers. Kareem Ibrahim, 18 of Yorba Linda was drawn to it also. “My first time auto-crossing was in March of this year (2003) at Hollywood Park. After the first run Brian talked to me for a bit, told me to let off the brakes, told me to just cruise into the turns rather than charge at them and brake hard. When the flag drops for you to go... there is just a surge of adrenaline that runs through your body and when you leave that start line you feel like you dont want to let go of the gas. When you're behind the wheel of the car on the track, you channel everything out... all that's on your mind are the cones ahead of you.”
    Another fan was recently brought in, brother Steven Blanchard, 21 of SFV. “I didn't know what to expect, I was a little nervous. I was very cautious and I turned in a very slow time. I improved 12 seconds after the third run and hope to improve more. I can't wait for the next one.”

Neither can I…
    A.J Grant

For Auto-Cross So Cal region visit: www.solo2.com
    For other regions visit: www.scca.org
    Click here for pics of Brian, Kareem, and Steven

Aja and her thoughts....

Ok so its been kinda freakin busy for me..sorry to neglect on the journal duties but man..

updates ok here i go...

http://www.tunernetwork.com brand new site that just got up about two days ago. Its nice...they are very a very nice crowd, car crowd from all sorts of different clubs. Even if you dont go and register i think it is worth takin a look.

Hot Import Nights is coming up and some of the girls and i will be there...thank god i have some time to plan for it because its in March. Los Angeles Convention Ctr March 6, 2004. I am excited and hope it all goes over much smoother than Import Showoff. Proud of the crowd of girls that I have acquired so i think that it will be a good turnout.

http://icm.importkreationz.com .... now i know not to ever go into business with a friend of mine. Site still isnt halfway finished and now i am thinking of paying Rob to go and make a brand new one. I am not saying any names as to who is not completing it but it looks bad on me that little things with this site are not done. Im not mad..just know better next time. Orientation for all the new models is on January 14 and i am gettin ready for all the information we will be going over as far as upcoming projects for them so i am bookings things now...finally got two great photographers...Chris and another.So hopefully they will both be at the orientation to get some pics of the models.

Christmas was Xmas..felt like another day to me..i am baffled by how many people celebrate this holiday for what seems to be the wrong reasons. I got so many calls from peeps saying merry Xmas...why do you do that? Because it is Jesus' birthday? Well it isnt. Jesus wasnt born in December he was born in September/October but man has screwed up the dates so incorrectly that no one gives a shoit anymore. Also its celebrated for gifts...if not one kid got a damn thing for Xmas would you all be thankful? Would you be happy? No. I dont mind buying people things just sometimes ...reevaluate WHY you are doing it. I was soo excited to celebrate Christmas for the first time and when christmas finally rolled around....it wasnt all it was cracked up to be. Maybe I need to put all my time and energy into it, as it stands and has been that way for 19 years...it was another day to me.
    Damn i just bit the inside of my cheek..that shoit hurts..maybe i shouldnt have said that about Xmas...man im sorry..LOL

anyways...im excited about the coming year and cant wait for it...

till next entry...A.J Grant

Aja and her thoughts....

AH..its so nice being busy

I LOVE 2004! I knew that this would be a good year and so far it has...ive been extremely busy since January hit, lots of things going on and im like swamped.I still want to take the time to come in and hti up the forums and the journal...see whats goin on...tell how im doing.

I came in the other day and put some pics in the gallery..i will make sure they arent too risque..LOL we all know what happened the last time i....never mind. LMAO

Today was a long day...i went to go pay the rent on my office space and me and the guy were doing the tug of war with the money. I didnt want to let go and he wanted to take it.LOL Damn where does all the money go...now i see...anywhoo...as far as the company goes, the orientation for the new models is on Wednesday and i still have a lot of documents to get done to give to the girls.

Finally transferred my site...bought new webspace and have a really great guy workin on the site. He is the one that made the flyers i will be giving out at shows....damn we cant put pics in here so ima put it in the gallery. There is a show on the 17th @ San Mateo Expo Center, so were traveling out on Friday. Thats gonna be a long drive but hey, I can take it.

Hot Import Nights finally got me on their models list and i have a hook up with a promoter of HIN to get some booth space, model expo registration for my girls, HIN shirts, extra passes for the show...etc. There are a lot of out of state HIN shows so im hoping i can make all of them.I really want to get to the Hawaii one..ive never been there. Im starting to save up cause you know i want to go shopping while im there!

Auneir is doing really good..she says "I love you mommy!" Oh man it so hit me that i am a mom when she said that. I was just talkin to her and she gave me a kiss and i said i love you momma, and she said it back to me. I was like OH MY GOODNESS! Now when someone is leaving she says "bye dear!" Its so freakin cute....shes so cute...gettin big though and about to start school. Yeah she is about to turn 2 on March 3 and she will be starting preschool then.Im so scared for her... i think that the parent is more afraid for their child to go out than the child is. I dont want her to grow up and I know i shouldnt shelter her but damn..shes my baby! I dont know...i wish i could go through school with her..just to make sure shes ok. I mean i know she will be, aRg i dont know im just a concerned parent. Damn in a couple of years ima be on the PTA! LMAO It was funny cause the other day i took her to the mall to buy some new panties, cause shes potty trained...and im like,"Auneir, you like these?" She says.."No." So i go to pick up the kind that have the days of the week on em and she goes, "OOOOH!" This is gonna be so fun when she is like 16 and im 30 something buying clothes in the mall together....

What else is goin on..hm..work....auneir...shows...hm nothing i can think of that is of importance. Oh ok i remember..love interest: NADA. I like it when im busy..i dont hav the time to think about it and further more i dont want one. HAHA Seems like all the good ones are out of state anyways so until i can get gone out east then ima be single..and now im my hectic life i dont need a bf. I wouldnt want him thinkin i was just using him for sex..LOL hmm that dont sound like a bad idea..LMAO

anywhoo..i had a long day...tomorrow i wont be going in the office..ima hang with auneir at home and go grocery shopping, cook us a nice dinner cause this weekend are the playoffs and i wanna watch! Ima try to catch as much of the game as I can, cause saturday is my hair and nails appointment and sunday I have a shoot...cant wait for the end of this year..then i can recap on the success of 2004.

till next entry... A.J Grant

Aja and her thoughts....

HELLO ALL!

It has been so long since i have posted in here in my journal..but I am here to let all know whats going on...HIN is so hot...i posted a pic of me and another IAB model (Import Auto Beauty) Melissa inside of my photo gallery and there will be more....yeah buddy...its a good thing that HIN was all dark cause my outfit was total see through...my bf wasnt too happy...well yeah he was.

Speaking of bf, oh yeah buddy...off the market...great guy named Elbroon....so sweet...its weird how we met...but at the time i didnt feel that he was the one i would end up with. Out of nowhere....there he is and here he stays. Weve been together for 4 months...it will be 4 on the 17th. YAY! (I wont even go into how much sex i get.....)

ANyhooters...work has been awesome...HIN was awesome...and i had to change my email and screenname cause my labtop was messin up badly...i had to get it reinstalled and now i just need to go buy a new one! Which is why i havent been online in like forever!

But im back! Im like that song that gets stuck in your butt and you wanna get it out but you cant....I KEEP COMIN BACK!

till next entry...
    A.J. Grant

Aja and her thoughts....

Ah, the morning...oh wait its the afternoon...yep that it is. I am so worn out from yesterday...took my daughter to the beach to fly kites....spent a nice quiet evening inside the house(hehe). Gettin ready for the SCLC meet on the 20th...i was so pissed that i have not been in attendance to the Evo meets...whats with me?!? Iono, gotta get back in it the butt though...school is cool, work is cool, guys are cool..life is great.

Lates Babycakes...till next entry
    A.J. Grant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12