Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Future SocalEvo meets location suggestion thread

Future SocalEvo meets location suggestion thread

Vegas meet sounds good, we can do like a SoCalEvo/VegasEvo meet kind of thing, and go gambling. Don't worry Bevo, there's GameWorks, hehe j/p

Quote Originally Posted by leaveit2bevo
    LOL Noel is the cool guy that drives all the way from SD to come to our meets he has a black evo um cant thing of anything else.
    Cool. Maybe Noel and I are equi-Far from the meets??? I usually clock 130 miles between home and the meatz.

R2
    Be careful out there, you're driving up my insurance rates!!

Socalevo and Nocal Evo meet?LOL... I know people in SF/bay area drive some nasty car !
    The heart of the prudent acquires knowledge, And the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />

Quote Originally Posted by EvolOne
    Quote Originally Posted by leaveit2bevo
    LOL Noel is the cool guy that drives all the way from SD to come to our meets he has a black evo um cant thing of anything else.
    Cool. Maybe Noel and I are equi-Far from the meets??? I usually clock 130 miles between home and the meatz.

R2
    Oh ya I forgot you drive all the way from SB to our meets, ya maybe you both drive about the same distance.

Quote Originally Posted by rizalhoo
    Socalevo and Nocal Evo meet?LOL... I know people in SF/bay area drive some nasty car !
    that sound like an idea for norcal and socal to meet. btw define "nasty"
    [size=20px]NorCalEvo[/size]<br />[size=20px]Eipracing[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by evo_dadi
    How about Monterey, and take Hwy 1 from Cambria to Monterery, late PM start, group book rooms in hotels...Hwy 1 at night is simply terrific!! So long as you stay on the road and off of those 1000+ ft dropoffs.
    Be careful out there, you&#039;re driving up my insurance rates!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReHeat
    Vegas meet sounds good, we can do like a SoCalEvo/VegasEvo meet kind of thing, and go gambling. Don't worry Bevo, there's GameWorks, hehe j/p
    HAHAHA I know you guys would leave me ass hanging to. And ill be drinking fruit punch or something. I want to gamble maybe Ill get a fake ID.

Anonymous

Somewhere different is always better!

The one thing i luv to do is drive with a whole group of EVOS on the highway or the streets and trip people out and show our cars to the public, Driving on a nice cloudy rainy day is the best, up in the mountains or even to vegas would be realll chill

all sounds good, paintball is mad fun so Id be down for that. Last time I went they gave us some weird thing to wear over our clothes so we would get them full of paint.
    I just went to an Army/Navy surplus store and got a jump suit for 25 bucks and use that for paintball. That way you can have clothes underneath which is dual purpose...1) lets you take off the paint-ridden suit and have semi clean clothes to drive your car in 2) gives you a little more cushon from kill shots.

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

What do you guys think of having a SoCalEvo/NorCalEvo meet on the first Sunday of February at Thunder Hill. We have the track for us if we want it. It would be something like $150 for the day including timing, t-shirts....pricing only for NorCalEvo and SoCalEvo members.
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

That's a good idea, I'd be in for that. How far north is Thunderhill? Would we all drive up Saturday?

im in :twisted: sounds like a very good plan right there. 8) 8)
    [size=20px]NorCalEvo[/size]<br />[size=20px]Eipracing[/size]

i am in!
    RENZO, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />

So is the next meet going to be at the LA Autoshow? Jan 4 is the last day of the show, which happens to be a Sunday.

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Hmm. We could have all of us go to the show together. Sounds like a blast to me.
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Sweet SoCalEvo invades the Auto show. Maybe we could be in the paper.
    - Victoria Aut Mors -

Quote Originally Posted by Coolguy949
    What do you guys think of having a SoCalEvo/NorCalEvo meet on the first Sunday of February at Thunder Hill. We have the track for us if we want it. It would be something like $150 for the day including timing, t-shirts....pricing only for NorCalEvo and SoCalEvo members.
    <------is always down for a track.

Evolved
    Cars
    08 Yaris S

Man, theres a lot of good stuff going on in the future. As for San Diego meet, the only thing I can think of is BBQ at the beach. We can have SD meet on March since Jan and Feb are already planned. It is still cold on March but hell, we're not going to swim but BBQ and some sports will be a lot of fun. As for the LA Auto show, I'll definitely try to go.

San Diego questions...

As for San Diego meet, the only thing I can think of is BBQ at the beach.
    Sounds great except I hear they are really strict on mods down there... For some of us with major mods it could be a serious haze. I don't need a couple of g "fix it"ticket unnecessarily!

Anyone from down there want to help with a reality check?
    Red 2003 Evo VIII:550whp/475lbs torque evo-&nbsp; www.mccomsey.net/evo

fix that

cops in sd are anal as a biotch.
    I think as long as there isnt too much attention made, we should be ok
    Support those that Support us<br /><br />= www.AfterMarketCity.net<br />= www.ROBIspec.com<br />= www.Mothers.com<br />= www.Motul.com<br />= C~Spec Tuning<br /><br />

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast