Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Future SocalEvo meets location suggestion thread

Anonymous

Im down for anything but i still dont know whats going on??

So have you people made up your minds on where you guys going to have the next meet?? ITs getting close to the date and it would be better if we all made that decision ASAP. Im sure everyone else is down to go to a car show or whatever, or a nice drive up PCH north, whatever....

Future SocalEvo meets location suggestion thread

VEGAS MEET!!! yeah there are like 5 evos here, compared to your 50. if you were to have a convoy over here, i would drive over there, then drive here with the convoy, and when u all leave ill stay, cuz i live here. LOL SWEET. do it feb or march
    -Alex<br /><br />photography portfolio -&gt; http://fotosbyalex.com

Anonymous

this sUCKS

You guys cant make up your minds, damn it, you guys take too long, whats the deal peoplE???~?~?!@?~?!@~

Re: this sUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by maliburacer
    You guys cant make up your minds, damn it, you guys take too long, whats the deal peoplE???~?~?!@?~?!@~
    Why don't you suggest something contructive and everybody likes, instead of whining.

Anonymous

Haha your such a pussy

Dude your such a pussy, im sure that half of everyone who owns an evo cant even drive for shit, anyways, you think im whining, well i think i have said we should go up for a nice drive up the snowy fucking mountains, or canyon driving, but see no one has the ballz to do so , instead they wanna go to like a strip club or somthing, geez, you guys need to be more on top of this shit, you guys need to have more fucking meetings then just once a month or w/e...Like every other sunday cuz its fun. But see im not the decision maker here, im probably the youngest of this group. Anyways, show me what you can come up with that would be fun??? Im sure it would be the same old shit, i hate going to some gay ass parking lot and having people walk around popping hoods, its better to have everyone gather up, go for a sunday drive to somewhere, like someone once said, "take the 1 north to carmel county, or montery, w/e" , shit like that, its sweet to show the public these cars, its fun driving around with a bunch of EVO owners...

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Re: Haha your such a pussy

Dude your such a pussy
    Take this as your first warning. Please don't ever insult one of my moderators.

Oh, and about not going canyon running or whatever, please keep in mind that we have been around since early June and we've been there and done that. We've done our share of canyon runs......3 SoCalEvo members even got tickets in the middle of the run. About 30 evos twisting through a canyon and a cop flies out and nabs as many as he can. We've done it about 3 or 4 times in fact so dont say we dont know how to drive. That's a pretty ignornate statement just because you assume we dont canyon run. This club doesnt endorse canyon running anymore because of safety/liability issues that other clubs are now dealing with over deaths/accidents/injuries caused by club sanctioned canyon runs.

Ricardon knows what i'm talking about.
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

:worthy:

ROBB...U are thinking of our own safety.......oh so sweeeeettt... :oops:

LOL LOL LOL LOL
    The heart of the prudent acquires knowledge, And the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />

I am 19, maliburacer, how old are you?
    Support those that Support us<br /><br />= www.AfterMarketCity.net<br />= www.ROBIspec.com<br />= www.Mothers.com<br />= www.Motul.com<br />= C~Spec Tuning<br /><br />

Oh ya, I am definatly with malibu racer. We should meet every other sunday at the irvine spectrum or New Port Beach!
    Support those that Support us<br /><br />= www.AfterMarketCity.net<br />= www.ROBIspec.com<br />= www.Mothers.com<br />= www.Motul.com<br />= C~Spec Tuning<br /><br />

Dude your such a pussy, im sure that half of everyone who owns an evo cant even drive for shit
    This young man here has no manner, that's a pretty bold statement there considering he hasn't even been to any of our meets

We at SoCalEvo.net want to provide everyone here with safe and fun meets, where everyone would have a good time and get to go home safely with their car. We are a professional and responsible crew, that's why we don't offically endorse canyon runs. We don't want anything resemble the M3 meet tragedy happen to our members. We want to come up with an interesting meet everytime, that's why each time we choose a different location for the meet and ask for meaningful inputs from our members. Everyone has different opioions about where to meet and what to do, so we try our best to come up with meets that would please most people.

Anonymous

lol

First of all i wanna say MERRY CHRISTMAS to those who are chill out there, and for those who arent then go piss off!!
    :twisted: :twisted: 8)

Mann im only 18, and yes i probably have an attitude problem, and i havent been to many meets, cuz my car was not being driven for 3 months, i only missed 3 meets, the rest ive been to, and seriously you guys need to meet up every other week on a sunday instead of once a month thing, plus you should consider that SOME of us do not have money to go to the track, if i had the cash i'd definetly show my driving methods, ive been driving stick since i was like 11, from porshes to whatever, ive lived with rich people, so i had the chance to try many cars, and i chose the EVO cuz its internationally the best and safest car for me, its not my fault others have gotten to accidents, they just suck. most of you cant probably drift right on a track, but neways im not tryin to piss anyone off, im just suggesting you guys need more meets during a month, affordible track prices, and whatever...im sorry that most of you got into accidents, sux for you, but hey go for a drive up the mountains if you have the ballz to in the snow, peace

PS: hey Reheat, you should change the rims, they are not so cool, go get your self better enkeis :twisted:

lets just say i know malibu racer and he has a temper problem. enogh said. second of all i dont think he knows wtf he is talking about, the reason most of us bought evo's is that we knew how tro drive already and the evo was a step to better driving because of its amazing handling and awsome power and to say ur driving skills are anything more then anyone here i would raise the bullshit flag :bs: and further more we are in this to have fun and bitching will not help if you have a idea make a post on it and maybe we can adapt to that idea, to each his own and a merry christmas!!! ~adam
    Thnaks to all my Sponsors! www.rnrracing.com www.boost-solutions.com www.vividracing.com and special thanks to team HighIntenzity!!!

Thanks Bubbler! Yo, I never in my wildest nightmare would have thought we'd have a flame war in the meet suggestion thread. That's pretty sad. But as far as the canyon running goes...I want to repeat what Rob/Jimmy have said...we cannot and will not OFFICIALLY endorse them. Are you kidding? I'm not going to jail if someone decides THEY want to drive off a cliff...are you joking? That's whay we don't do them anymore. If someone gets hurt/killed then EVERYONE goes down, I've seen it happen and it's no joke! As far as getting together more than once a month...SURE!!! I'd love to have 30 meets in a month. We only have 1 official meet a month because that's all we really need for the club's sake. A lot of us used to meet independantly every friday night in Torrance 'til that got killed by ponch and his friends. BTW the meets have always been, and will continue to be planned from the suggestions of the members. Rob, Dino, Tony, Jimmy and myself don't get paid to organize/run this site and the meets. We do it 'cause it's fun, and we WANT to do it. I've been extremely busy at work and dealing with a full plate in my personal life during the last 2 weeks, and haven't had the time to go full out on the planning for the January meet. I'm sorry for that, but it seems that we can't come to a conclusion about what we should do for January. I want to apologize to everyone for not being very helpful in the planning for the January meet. I know that everyone wants to do things other than than parking lot meets, so that's what I've been working on. I've been working on our February track day, on our Dyno Day with Roshan at Brainstorm, and also a new development with the SCCA pro rally to have SoCalEvo work the rally on Mother's day weekend (more details to come). Let's be a little more positive, as I said before wer'e doing this out of our own enthusiasm for the EVO and being a part of a great group of people who own EVO's. Rob, Dino, Tony, Jimmy and myself have spent serious amounts of time and our own personal money (I don't make any secret handshakes with anyone...I've spent some REAL money on planning and especially promotion of the club) to see this organization succeed. Not looking for sympathy, just want to put things in perspective, and give credit to those that help grease the wheels of progress, and the members for showing up to the events as well. Please keep the idea mill running, and take the flames to evolutionm.net.
    sig.

well Ricardon i dont think that any of this lack of planning should be on your shoulders we all have lifes and job s etc etc and being this is christmas we had alot of shopping preping etc etc to do and im sure that your evo's and also socalevo.net were in our heads but family comes first = ) but i would just like to say thanks to rob and Ricardon and everyone else who keeps this group glued together and keeps us all striving to make this group bigger and better!!! and also if any help is every needed from me i am their = )
    Thnaks to all my Sponsors! www.rnrracing.com www.boost-solutions.com www.vividracing.com and special thanks to team HighIntenzity!!!

Ban Hammer

Cars
    Hybrid Power!

Re: lol

First of all i wanna say MERRY CHRISTMAS and seriously you guys need to meet up every other week on a sunday instead of once a month thing,
    You can have as many meets as you want, as long as your bigmouth can organize them. The official meet is once a month.

I doubt you can ride a bicycle without training wheels for as much smack as you talk.

Matrix Chat: @crankmosh:matrix.msghide.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SoCalEvo.net
    Please use the REPORT POST feature to report a post, PM does NOT work well

Does anyone know where people meet on a weekly basis? I would love to get to some of meets, whether they are on a weekly basis or a monthly basis.
    Yes, it's mine. Who's else would it be?

Dude your such a pussy, im sure that half of everyone who owns an evo cant even drive for shit, anyways, you think im whining, well i think i have said we should go up for a nice drive up the snowy fucking mountains, or canyon driving, but see no one has the ballz to do so , instead they wanna go to like a strip club or somthing, geez, you guys need to be more on top of this shit, you guys need to have more fucking meetings then just once a month or w/e...Like every other sunday cuz its fun. But see im not the decision maker here, im probably the youngest of this group. Anyways, show me what you can come up with that would be fun??? Im sure it would be the same old shit, i hate going to some gay ass parking lot and having people walk around popping hoods, its better to have everyone gather up, go for a sunday drive to somewhere, like someone once said, "take the 1 north to carmel county, or montery, w/e" , shit like that, its sweet to show the public these cars, its fun driving around with a bunch of EVO owners...
    Hey, Malibu, let me share some of my medication with you. Chill out dude.

I'm the one suggested Hwy 1 to Monterey. Did it this last Saturday with my wife and came back down carmel valley from Monterey. She takes sea sickness pills, and I had a blast.

But I don't quite believe in scaring the sh-- out of the entire driving populace. I just nudge on by, get some space and then drive.

It really does no good to alienate the entire countryside and get the CHP looking for you everywhere. Fact, I was pulled over by a nice CHP guy on some canyon road, where we talked performance machines, lic plate on my dash, driving gloves on hands, radar detector...and we talked good speed things until the copter filming the audi ad finished.

Hey, secret is don't be crazed.

r2
    Be careful out there, you&#039;re driving up my insurance rates!!

http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewt...hp?p=5540#5540

The HIN event is on the first Sunday of March, coinciding with the SocalEvo Meet date. I suggest that we show up to HIN as a club and show all the ricers what a real club is made of.
    <a href=&quot;http://registry.evolutionm.net/vehicles.php?vehicleid=1265&s=&quot; target=&quot;Tony's Evo&quot;>See my Evo here!</a>
    <br /><a href=&quot;http://www.socalevo.net/forums/modules.php?set_albumName=album23&id=bevo_sausage& op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_ph oto.php&quot; target=&quot;sausage&quot;>See Bevo's HUGE sausage here</a>

down for that.
    revdcars.com - honest reviews on populars cars by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.

dude when i was your age...

I had to get that in, he must be an awsome driver though, I men hell that evo hasnt moved by his own admision in 3 months maybe he shocked it with his incredible drivin' skill. shocked it so bad it wont start.

Im confused why is he so mad? i appologize for those of us that dont want to do something that may get us arrested.
    Don&#039;t argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast