Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Future SocalEvo meets location suggestion thread

Future SocalEvo meets location suggestion thread

This thread is for suggestions of possible future SocalEvo meets locations.

As you all know, we have dyno day coming up, track day at SoW, and Mitsu HQ parking lot meet in the planning stages. But, we would like everyone to participate and give suggestions for future meets locations.

Please keep in mind that we have a big group, we probably would have 40+ cars most of the time, so parking is a main concern. The meet location should be able to accommodate such a big group. Also when suggesting a location, please be as specific as possible, i.e. more than just a city name.

Thank you for your contribution!

I thought that the dyno day is january meet? which means I have to start whoreing myself to get money before then.

How about meet down in SD!! Noel's backyrd with BBQ so that he doesn't have to drive all the up here in LA/OC.
    8)
    What's up Noel!!

Ya we need to give Noel a award he drives the farest of anyone hands down, and comes to every meet.

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

really !! wow thats dedication, How about for went Shiv comes down to SD for a dyno day ??
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Yup, we're definitly going to have a SD meet one of these days. We've talked about it a few months back, and Noel is planning some routes and activities that we can do. Imagine the SocalEvo convoy on the freeway driving down to SD, now that's a sight to be seen! Hey Noel, I say just fire up your BBQ grill, and we'll park on your street man!

Cars

lol can you imagine how much Carne and chicken thats going to be lol.
    feeding over 42 people is no joke
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Hey, what about about me. I live in Chula Vista. Sure I've only been to two of the meets but I'm planning on making it to all of them from now on. I was going to recommend SD earlier but didn't have anything specific.

Quote Originally Posted by ReHeat
    Yup, we're definitly going to have a SD meet one of these days. We've talked about it a few months back, and Noel is planning some routes and activities that we can do. Imagine the SocalEvo convoy on the freeway driving down to SD, now that's a sight to be seen! Hey Noel, I say just fire up your BBQ grill, and we'll park on your street man!
    Ya a convoy of evos through SD, I can only imagine the fix it tickets. :x

Yeah that would be really cool if we could go to Noel's place. Lol! Whatsup pare!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by EVO_RPM
    Yeah that would be really cool if we could go to Noel's place. Lol! Whatsup pare!

Rich
    Uhhh who is noel? Is s/he an elf? Santa?
    Be careful out there, you're driving up my insurance rates!!

LOL Noel is the cool guy that drives all the way from SD to come to our meets he has a black evo um cant thing of anything else.

pinoi with blue wheels :D
    - Victoria Aut Mors -

I agree that we should go to SD. Maybe feb or march, to give people time to plan?

How about a trip to the LA auto show? We may be able to get a discount as a group/club and we could all go and drool over the RS together.

We definately have to have a beach party some time in the summer, with games, food etc.

Track days are a a must, and will be a constant theme I feel.

No more ideas from me right now, it's late, I'm drunk and the car is in the shop again so I am sad...
    <a href=&quot;http://registry.evolutionm.net/vehicles.php?vehicleid=1265&s=&quot; target=&quot;Tony's Evo&quot;>See my Evo here!</a>
    <br /><a href=&quot;http://www.socalevo.net/forums/modules.php?set_albumName=album23&id=bevo_sausage& op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_ph oto.php&quot; target=&quot;sausage&quot;>See Bevo's HUGE sausage here</a>

Damn so much fun shit planned, our club is the hot shit who diss it?

Cars

what happen to the car again ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree that we should go to SD. Maybe feb or march, to give people time to plan?

How about a trip to the LA auto show? We may be able to get a discount as a group/club and we could all go and drool over the RS together.

We definately have to have a beach party some time in the summer, with games, food etc.

Track days are a a must, and will be a constant theme I feel.

No more ideas from me right now, it's late, I'm drunk and the car is in the shop again so I am sad...

SoCalEvo Snowboard day. We could pay those six pack passes or whatever. The only bad part is that we would need to find parking. I would be pissed if some ass hit my evo (the one I drive in my head).

How about south Orange County? It's half way between LA and SD. I'm sure I could find a spot for us.
    Hmmm.. So if I never mod/ track my Evo, I shouldnt own it? Well, my reasons for an Evo purchase dont have to match yours.<br /><br />-Chirico<br /><br />Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the former. <br /><br />-Einstein

Idea'ers:

- Definately San Diego.

- Beach Meet w/ BBQ & Volleyball. Vote for Huntington Beach (few blocks south of the pier), has plenty of parking and club3g has had several meets there with no problems at all.

- Paintball Meet? Dunno if people want to risk getting that kind of mess inside the car. But if your real careful it's not bad.

- Track meets goes without saying.

- Autocross Meet? I never hear talk about autox ever.

- Vegas Meet/Weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by EVO Neil
    How about south Orange County? It's half way between LA and SD. I'm sure I could find a spot for us.
    LOL half on our meets were in OC Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisho99
    Idea'ers:

- Definately San Diego.

- Beach Meet w/ BBQ & Volleyball. Vote for Huntington Beach (few blocks south of the pier), has plenty of parking and club3g has had several meets there with no problems at all.

- Paintball Meet? Dunno if people want to risk getting that kind of mess inside the car. But if your real careful it's not bad.

- Track meets goes without saying.

- Autocross Meet? I never hear talk about autox ever.

- Vegas Meet/Weekend!!
    all sounds good, paintball is mad fun so Id be down for that. Last time I went they gave us some weird thing to wear over our clothes so we would get them full of paint. Damn im not 21 our I would say vegas meet.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast