Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Future SocalEvo meets location suggestion thread

Future SocalEvo meets location suggestion thread

Quote Originally Posted by skiracer_blah
    Do they have paintball at Big Bear Mountain? That would be a great drive up the mountain roads, then we can settle all grudges on the playing fields afterwords. Plus, i'm sure we can get enough peeps together to have a fun/big game!
    Oh man I agree on this one! All the grudges settled on the battlefield baby!! all the e-thugs have to come out for this one!!

sorry but anyone knows when is the next meeting and where?

i can come to the meet now! yeeehaaaaaaaaaa
    The heart of the prudent acquires knowledge, And the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />

how about OCEANSIDE or DANA POINT

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueDragon19
    We need a meet thats central to everyone. Us Ventura county or WLA guys are not going to drive hours through traffic for a meet.

Quote Originally Posted by gofaster87
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueDragon19
    We need a meet thats central to everyone. Us Ventura county or WLA guys are not going to drive hours through traffic for a meet.

We San Diego/Oc guys drive up north for hours through traffic very time......Please. I don't think a meet a little further south once and a while is going to kill anyone. Also there are a lot more Evo's down here than you think.
    <br />&nbsp; Utec Hks272 camsĀ* Aem camgears ARPheadstuds 780 injectors Works Throttlebody 255 fuelpump RnR TBE,O2 &amp; 3&quot;intake Defi Bf Boost Gauge Hallman MBC 255/40Michelin PS2&#039;s Eibach Prokit springs Project Mu B-force ACT street clutch 10.5 Hotside injen intercooler pipes

Preach it damn it preach come on guys give in alil its all good thought i guess its just sad cuz SD got some nice places to chill and grill yea yea and i know u guys up north have it too

PS. Im just sick and tired of jdm civic .com having there meets here coming from all sorts of the place , and we cant even have one single lil meet here in SD damn thats sad, i think ALL SD heads with evos should have a phat meet regaurdless of what others say i drive to ur meets like 60 to 70 miles away cuz im proud of what i drive and i love it i think all u guys should do it to and not cry about how far it is those who are serious start postin! :twisted:

SD Convoy Sounds Cool! Maybe end up at Balboa park, or on Coronado Island?

<br />
    <br />Check out the Lancer Owners Club of North America
    <br />
    <br />

Irvine is a central location or huntington beach :D
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

sure i guess :buds:

so is there gona be a meet any time soon?[size=18px][/size]
    i just want my babby back

Yo........... Check this out guys. I took a trip out to El Mirage today up in the high desert and damnnn it was great! It was skeptical about going but my motorcross homies wanted me to shoot out there to do some riding as well as drifting. They wanted to see the Big Bad EVO on its home turf. When I got there I noticed the lake bad was huge and not many riders were there so better for me, right. As soon as I got on the lake bed I had to try it.... Drifting left, right, sliding and doing donuts. Man was it fun, I even hit 140 on the straight away, but only if I brought extra gas I would have enjoyed it even more. Whoever here that's good @ getting meets put together, please lets do it here for some rallying. Maybe we can set up a course or something and top our cars out. El Mirage was only 45 min from riverside and its well worth the trip. I got some video for you guys as well, I just have to wait for my friend to shoot me the link (some great in car video) Guys once again this place is dope... The flattest dirt with no dips or rocks for miles only lots of dust. Lets do it fellaz somebody make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoolinEVO
    Yo........... Check this out guys. I took a trip out to El Mirage today up in the high desert and damnnn it was great! It was skeptical about going but my motorcross homies wanted me to shoot out there to do some riding as well as drifting. They wanted to see the Big Bad EVO on its home turf. When I got there I noticed the lake bad was huge and not many riders were there so better for me, right. As soon as I got on the lake bed I had to try it.... Drifting left, right, sliding and doing donuts. Man was it fun, I even hit 140 on the straight away, but only if I brought extra gas I would have enjoyed it even more. Whoever here that's good @ getting meets put together, please lets do it here for some rallying. Maybe we can set up a course or something and top our cars out. El Mirage was only 45 min from riverside and its well worth the trip. I got some video for you guys as well, I just have to wait for my friend to shoot me the link (some great in car video) Guys once again this place is dope... The flattest dirt with no dips or rocks for miles only lots of dust. Lets do it fellaz somebody make it happen.

hell yea !! i forgot about el mirage i used to go out there to ride that place is sweet :skid:
    i just want my babby back

Palomar

How about Palomar (especially for the SD guys)?

Good sharp corners up there and that restaurant to kick it at on top.
    (909) 972-1785<br />[email protected]<br /><br />www.projectgen.com<br />Project GEN Stage 1<br />Project GEN High Flow Cat<br />Project GEN Stage 2 DONE!!!

I suggest we have a Monthly Meet at Speedzone. It might be successful it might not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoney
    I suggest we have a Monthly Meet at Speedzone. It might be successful it might not.
    i suggest we just have a monthly meet
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

carwash meet sunday?

eagle project meet on the 30th or the 31st?!
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

what was the eagle project again?
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

painting and installing benches in a high school sitting area...small stadium. pm me for specific details.
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

j, are u trying to get me in a tiny swim wear to wash your car? if so im all for it. jk

Quote Originally Posted by jas0n
    j, are u trying to get me in a tiny swim wear to wash your car? if so im all for it. jk
    LOL

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast