Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What type of dog would you choose ????

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

What type of dog would you choose ????

Im purchasing a pup (male) and this are my options
    1.Alaskan Malamutes
    2.German Shepherds
    3.Siberian Huskies.

I have found all 3 breeders for all these dogs , I had made my decision till today which i was contacted by one of the breeders that she is in town and has 4 male's available . Now im a bit un decide it about which to pick.
    I want to hear you guys opinions.
    Its a house dog but i want to make sure it protects the yard .(not viscious)
    just a dog that stablish its territory with strangers :D
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

The bigger the dog the more mellow it is, I have a toy fox terrier that would tear people a new asshole when they get near my house. He is a mean little bastard he also kills alot of animals in our yard. A huskie would be cool but damn thats a lot of HAIR I KNOW RICH LOVES HAIR!!!!

With all three of those dogs, I hope you have a lot of time to devote to training them..All three are high maintenance...Also, if these dogs are going to be inside at all, I hope you like hair..It's going to be everywhere...

Go with the Husky or Alaskan...Very beautiful dogs...

Cars

sorry for the double post
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Cars

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ4
    They will only be inside while is a pup , once he is big enough he is going to be on the yard. As far as beauty i know that the husky or alaskan are wonderful . I had made my mind as far as to go with the Alaskan . Since theyre beatiful and strong dogs and also get to reach over 100 lbs easy :D but i want also to protect and i know they attend to be territorial but dont know to what xtrem he will act up. While i know that Shepherds are known to make good house pets and guard dogs.
    Training im sure is a must with any animal, i just want to make sure i make the right decision . Since is something that will be with us for a long time.

Cars

Well guys decided to go with the German Shepherd (which i just pick - up my brand new male pup.
    being a protected dog was a must, to keep punks of the property . So the German Shepherd fill up all of those requirements ...
    I will post pics went i have the chance ...:)

Evolved
    Cars
    08 Yaris S

Congrats, just make sure you have at least 7-8 feet of fence where you will leave your dog when he grows bigger. I was going to get a german sheperd too that was 6 months old and she was already big and aggressive. They told me she can jump a 6 feet fence. So I just got me an 8 months old dalmatian which is just the right dog we need.

German Shep's are just awesome. They are very trainable and intelligent, amazingly loyal too.

Cars

thats also another reason , Alaskan malamutes and huskies are great looking dogs .but i don't know about there temper and also how they protect where you live..

Right, cops and the military use sheps for a reasons. They are protective, but they are not unpredicatable.

Cars

im sure ! there great dogs , thats one of the reasons i consider that type of breed to begin with :)
    My family has had that type of dog before and nothing but good reviews.
    While with the huskies and malamutes , i wasnt even sure what type of temper they would have . I know they look great and are great slate dogs . But besides from that i was clueless . I did research on there temperment , what it was said about them is that they can be great with kids , if the trainning is done properly. Also they are territorial animals .

great choice goku...me personally i have 3 wolves. Well i didnt buy them, my housemate did...he is an animal handler so he has LOTS of pets. But one of the wolves is house trained. I mean he stays in the house all the time...doesnt bark or anything and he is very mellow like leaveit2bevo said. The other two stay outside and we just had some workers come in to put up a fence...(a high one) cause the wolves are huge. They are very good guard dogs though...they love me like i was the one that raised them...but if i had my choice of a dog i would take Muffy anyday.
    Dangerously in love with you.....

Better have a lot of open space for those large dogs.
    - Victoria Aut Mors -

oh we do...In Santa Clarita its nothing but open space...

Cars

i see , can you take some pics of them ?I would like to see what they look like :)
    I should take some pics of my pup this weekend and show off the killer ...

Yeah i have some pics of them i will scan em and put em in my gallery once i get the damn thing up...HELLO!! ROB!!LOL I'd love to see what your look like though...shoot me some pics..

Good choice. The shepard is a better dog for the warmer SoCal climates in comparison to your other choices.

Cars

i will try to load up some pics later on :) , also it would be nice if we can host from We- todd racing - Rob ....

#3 for sure
    Support those that Support us<br /><br />= www.AfterMarketCity.net<br />= www.ROBIspec.com<br />= www.Mothers.com<br />= www.Motul.com<br />= C~Spec Tuning<br /><br />

Cars

i have pics of my new pup in my gallery ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast