Page 1 of 233 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Here If u Spot a fellow Evo

Post Here If u Spot a fellow Evo

If you saw one, tell us about it. Not too many of us out there
    Back to the race track! finally

Saw a red one in Lake Forest on Saturday night off of Rockfield and then possibly the same one on Bake pkwy on Sunday.
    - Victoria Aut Mors -

There's a white one that's always at the quizno's in Rancho Dominquez by my work but I never see the dude getting in or out of it.

I always see a Red one in Santa Ana by my work...An of course Kaisho99 in RSM...

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

now that i have paid attention to some plates lol , i have spotted rich a couple of times . Also a black evo going on the 110 north down town , where the freeway splits in to the 10E/W ...
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

i saw 64 of em at SRT on saturday.... =P

I seem them diving around the Tustin marketplace everytime I go to work. Silver, black and yellow are the colors I normally see. Also one parked near a Starbucks on Tustin Ave. in Anaheim.

I saw a yellow one in Granada Hills last Friday. He was pulling into the shopping center with Blockbuster in it on Chatsworth Street. I also see a silver one every now and then.
    Yes, it's mine. Who's else would it be?

I saw over 50 on Saturday and I left around 2pm. Every color, some with carbon fiber hoods. One really trick paint job. Just off the 91 between the 57 and the 55. Some without sunroofs. Trick wheels. You shoulda been there.
    [size=10px]RMR Downpipe, Cat-Back, Hard Pipe<br />AEM Short Ram Kit, Clutch Masters Stage III, Cusco braces front and rear, Evo &amp; tail lights JVC Head Unit &amp; Changer Turbo Timer, Apex Silver, HKS Cams, Buschur MBC, Buschur AEFC-II, Works Emotions, One of a kind monster FMIC, SWorks Epic on custom bike rack[/size]

Saw one Saturday morning... black one on I5 north, Camp Pendleton area. Dirty, damage to rr corner by tail light and a ghetto chain license frame, no plates.

I've seen a silver Evo pulling out of a driveway on Olympic blvd, between sepulveda and Westwood. I was on my way to work in the morning to Century City...

And a blue evo on sunset blvd, sat night about 2 weeks ago :D

Thanks to the 2 Evos who joined me in the convoy back to LA from Anaheim, that was a lot of fun!! 8)

Evolved
    Cars
    08 Yaris S

After the meet Saturday, I saw a silver Evo with no plates yet and brand spanking new at I-5 south. He got his at Irvine Mitsu and the kid looks like only 16 years old He saw me and we gave our thumbs up. He then exited at Capistrano rd.

I was at Mira Mesa last Sunday afternoon. I went at Seafood City with family to buy some stuff :D when I saw a yellow Evo parked by Coffee Bean along Mira Mesa Blvd. That was a fun drive too - now I know why Noel loves driving SD-OC back and forth

Hey Chase, i agree, that was a fun drive back from Anaheim.

I saw a silver one yesterday one the 101 near van nuys blvd. Had an exhaust, gauges, etc... Waved at me, wanted to see if your on here, i was in the blue one

The Evo must be popular with Marines on Camp Pendleton. Besides my Rally Red, I have seen a silver (Someone who works in the 22 area) a black one at the golf course (The guy told me he won it in a street race in New York with a modified Cobra Mustang) and yesterday I saw a brand-new red one with a short spoiler. I pulled up beside him and he laughed and waved. Just outside the base in Oceanside I see a blue one and a yellow one at least once a week. The yellow has custom leather seats that say "Evo8" on them.
    Steve Fredericks

I pulled up next to a white one on the 118, there was also a white evo with low wing in the bestbuy parking lot while we were meeting for the LA convoy.

Quote Originally Posted by akara1
    Hey Chase, i agree, that was a fun drive back from Anaheim.

I saw a silver one yesterday one the 101 near van nuys blvd. Had an exhaust, gauges, etc... Waved at me, wanted to see if your on here, i was in the blue one
    akara,
    good times man..

we need to coordinate more frequent LA area meets and just go for a fun drive, that'd be rad! :D

-Chase

[quote="evogal"]I saw a yellow one in Granada Hills last Friday. He was pulling into the shopping center with Blockbuster in it on Chatsworth Street. quote]
    Oh no!! You found me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by turbrodude
    Oh no!! You found me!!!
    Yeah, but did you see me?? I was down near the KFC getting money at the credit union.
    Yes, it's mine. Who's else would it be?

I see a silver evo on la cienega pretty much every morning and even stopped and said hi when filtering past on the motorbike one day. If you are reading this say Hi!
    <a href=&quot;http://registry.evolutionm.net/vehicles.php?vehicleid=1265&s=&quot; target=&quot;Tony's Evo&quot;>See my Evo here!</a>
    <br /><a href=&quot;http://www.socalevo.net/forums/modules.php?set_albumName=album23&id=bevo_sausage& op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_ph oto.php&quot; target=&quot;sausage&quot;>See Bevo's HUGE sausage here</a>

Page 1 of 233 1231151101 ... LastLast