Page 17 of 233 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Here If u Spot a fellow Evo

Post Here If u Spot a fellow Evo

saw two white evo's today on I-5 going towards san diego. one was completely stock and was going to san juan capistrano and one had a vis carbon fiber trunk exiting oceanside/camp pendleton. just visiting from norcal to buy some uniforms down at mcrd today.
    norcalevo.net

I think I saw Josh in culver city, and ran into chrison at the infamous pico and barrigton 76

Saw a black evo on Winchester Road heading towards the freeway in Temecula today 3/21/03 at 11:00 a.m. He had a girl in the passenger seat.

I saw a white evo going north on the 101 yesterday at around 5:30pm. I think it was around the calabasas area, I was coming back from Oxnard.
    sig.

Anonymous

i saw a white one going south on PCH from Zuma Beach, Malibu, it still had the Santa Monica Plates

EDIT: My friend Ryan just called and said it was him, lol, its cool at my age to have other friends also my age driving an EVO

I saw a rally red with Anaheim Mitsu plates chasing a black civic going 5 south at around 6:15 pm. I slowed down to box in the civic with the other cars beside me, but eventually the car on my right slowed down more and let him pass!! Anyway, I gave a thumbs up and he turned on his panic button (hazard)

an evo chasing a civic? usually civic is the one chasing me though :)
    The heart of the prudent acquires knowledge, And the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />

I saw a new white evo on PCH going north in Laguna Beach at 4 pm on Sunday. I almost never see Evo's.
    [size=10px]RMR Downpipe, Cat-Back, Hard Pipe<br />AEM Short Ram Kit, Clutch Masters Stage III, Cusco braces front and rear, Evo &amp; tail lights JVC Head Unit &amp; Changer Turbo Timer, Apex Silver, HKS Cams, Buschur MBC, Buschur AEFC-II, Works Emotions, One of a kind monster FMIC, SWorks Epic on custom bike rack[/size]

Saw a new white EVO with Anaheim Mitsu plates and tinted windows this morning traveling south on the 110 just past downtown. Couldn't see the person because of the tint. They ended up taking the 105 exit.

saw a brand new BLUE one at dennys on friday. The denny's located on Culver and the 5 Freeway in Irvine.

saw rich, bevo, goku, and 5 others at in n out :) for the west la mini meet
    Looking forward to killing the person who deleted my account on this forum!

Talked to a guy at Buttonwillow Raceway Park Saturday. Red, lowered with the cockpit adjustable suspension.

saw white evo at OCC parkin lot
    JEFF

Quote Originally Posted by civic/v8eater
    saw white evo at OCC parkin lot
    That was me
    si viene, bien...si no, también...

Saw a BBY on Scripps Poway Pkwy. yesterday around 11ish.
    Linda
    <br />Mostly mine but sometimes I share with the hubby!

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

spotted Bevo and his white Evo at in N out trying to figure out why his moonroof doesn't tilt in an angle .....
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Gotta close it all the way then push the button up (towards the sky).

saw a white with 2 guys in it on the 55 heading to the 91 East. Me and my buddy gave them a thumbs up and they took off. Damn that car is fast.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ4
    spotted Bevo and his white Evo at in N out trying to figure out why his moonroof doesn't tilt in an angle .....

HAHAHAHAHAHA omg that was the funniest shit ever!!!!!! I never could figuere out how that damn thing went up at an angle I just figuered it didnt 8)

saw a brand new silver one coming up my street. He waved and I waved back.

- Rich

Page 17 of 233 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast