Thread: Rear exhaust heat shields!

Anonymous

Rear exhaust heat shields!

Okay i once found a Carbon Fiber rear exhaust heat shield, but i cant find that web site anymore, I checked out the heat shield for the exhaust on lancershop and that looks like an easy set up.....the carbon fiber heat shield is obviously better....what do you guys recommand , and if possible does anyone know what website or who distributes the carbon fiber rear exhaust heat shield?

The carbon hatshield that is currently out will not fit the US bumper. I am currently trying to find a source for cabon heat shields for our bumpers but am not having much luck.
    - Victoria Aut Mors -

anyone have pictures of their heat shields dont matter what kidna is it. i want to see what it looks like
    Sup all just got a Evo today!! im soo happy, i think ill need a lot of info so thx and go EVO &quot;8&quot; 9/21/03<br /><br />www.500whp.com<br /><br />All prices does not include tax (CA) or shipping.<br /><br />Please contact: 500whp in socalevo<br />Phone number: (626)333-9901<br />Email: [email protected]<br />Paypal: [email protected]<br /><br />

Anonymous

lol.....a heat shield is the one thats on top of stock manifold, the rear exhuast heat shield is on the back numper on top of the muffler to prevent bumper distortion/color

way to clear that up for us malibu
    Thnaks to all my Sponsors! www.rnrracing.com www.boost-solutions.com www.vividracing.com and special thanks to team HighIntenzity!!!

lol
    - Victoria Aut Mors -

Anonymous

indeeders