Thread: WHUT UP EVO PEEPS

WHUT UP EVO PEEPS

I AM NOW A PROUD OWNER OF A WHITELESS WHITE EVO!!!!!

no need for pix, just a plain "fun to drive out of the box" evo!!!!

can't wait to meet you guys/gals someday!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

your norcal evo boy (and socal evo boy from the heart)
    -john aka jbigelow

this was my first post:

http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewt...er=asc&start=0
    03 MITSUBISHI EVOLUTION VIII
    <br />WEIGHTLESS WHITE
    [size=9px]
    <br />SPONSORS:
    <br />[list][*]WORKS (P1/P2 brain flash, throttle body, 76mm DP and HFC)[*]DEFI (HUD and 60mm BF amber boost, egt, fuel press, oil press, oil temp, H2O temp)[*]ARC (titanium front strut brace, rear strut brace, heat sheild, oil &amp; radiator cap, intercooler)[*]CUSCO (front &amp; rear sways, &amp; trunk bar)[*]HKS vers.2 SSQV BOV with upper IC pipe[*]GREDDY TI catback muffler[*]BRIDE ZETAIII racing buckets[*]ZEAL Function X coilovers[*]ADVAN RGII 18x9[*]C-WEST front bumper w/ canards[*]OEM EVOIX rear bumper[*]SUN AUTOMOBILE USA (cyberspeed hyperground &amp; hypervoltage)[/size][/list:u]
    <br />
    <br />NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!!!!!
    <br />
    <br />

WHUT UP EVO PEEPS

Congrats and enjoy it!

WHUT UP EVO PEEPS

wow so finally u got the evo...Congrats man

how much did u sell the z350?
    The heart of the prudent acquires knowledge, And the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />

WHUT UP EVO PEEPS

The more the better
    Support those that Support us<br /><br />= www.AfterMarketCity.net<br />= www.ROBIspec.com<br />= www.Mothers.com<br />= www.Motul.com<br />= C~Spec Tuning<br /><br />

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

WHUT UP EVO PEEPS

congrats on getting the EVo !!!
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

WHUT UP EVO PEEPS

thanx you guys, sold the 350z for approx - $32000.
    03 MITSUBISHI EVOLUTION VIII
    <br />WEIGHTLESS WHITE
    [size=9px]
    <br />SPONSORS:
    <br />[list][*]WORKS (P1/P2 brain flash, throttle body, 76mm DP and HFC)[*]DEFI (HUD and 60mm BF amber boost, egt, fuel press, oil press, oil temp, H2O temp)[*]ARC (titanium front strut brace, rear strut brace, heat sheild, oil &amp; radiator cap, intercooler)[*]CUSCO (front &amp; rear sways, &amp; trunk bar)[*]HKS vers.2 SSQV BOV with upper IC pipe[*]GREDDY TI catback muffler[*]BRIDE ZETAIII racing buckets[*]ZEAL Function X coilovers[*]ADVAN RGII 18x9[*]C-WEST front bumper w/ canards[*]OEM EVOIX rear bumper[*]SUN AUTOMOBILE USA (cyberspeed hyperground &amp; hypervoltage)[/size][/list:u]
    <br />
    <br />NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!!!!!
    <br />
    <br />

WHUT UP EVO PEEPS

hey guys...anyone ever race an STi?? ive been looking forward to it to be honest...any feedback from you guys would be great.
    &quot;...otherwise this is all a moo point.&nbsp; It&#039;s like a cow&#039;s opinion, it doesn&#039;t matter...it&#039;s moo.&quot;<br /><br />SUCK MY SHAUN BEATCHEZZZ!!<br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=2955.msg6763128#msg6763128 date=1150266308]Tarek, it kinda sucked that we almost got larryd by the po on the way to the meet huh?&nbsp; We cant cruise anywhere together, we always seem to turn it into a race day.[/quote]<br /><br />&quot;...I&#039;m lowered!!!&quot;

WHUT UP EVO PEEPS

*sigh* hopefully I wont get flamed so I'll make it short.

I've beaten them and my car is stock.

Hopefully be seeing u in meetz also.
    [size=14px]Stay away from Dynoflash if you don't want get screwed.[/size]
    <br />

WHUT UP EVO PEEPS

Quote Originally Posted by moogle
    *sigh* hopefully I wont get flamed so I'll make it short.

I've beaten them and my car is stock.

Hopefully be seeing u in meetz also.
    then how come they all talk so much smack? im dying to see one on the road!!
    &quot;...otherwise this is all a moo point.&nbsp; It&#039;s like a cow&#039;s opinion, it doesn&#039;t matter...it&#039;s moo.&quot;<br /><br />SUCK MY SHAUN BEATCHEZZZ!!<br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=2955.msg6763128#msg6763128 date=1150266308]Tarek, it kinda sucked that we almost got larryd by the po on the way to the meet huh?&nbsp; We cant cruise anywhere together, we always seem to turn it into a race day.[/quote]<br /><br />&quot;...I&#039;m lowered!!!&quot;

WHUT UP EVO PEEPS

I don't know ask them. U live in corona??? There's a few STI's around in the area.
    [size=14px]Stay away from Dynoflash if you don't want get screwed.[/size]
    <br />

WHUT UP EVO PEEPS

yeah i do, the houses behind centennial...and im always out driving and nothing, only civics integras and celicas hahahaha