Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CARS and QCMA

CARS and QCMA

so by next summer im going to be in the Canadian Association of RallySports and the Queen City Motorsports Association.

My friend and i have started up a racing team. These associations have everything from rally racing, to rallycross, ice racing, and tons of other stuff.

Now im currently in the works of saving up for the vehicle. And of course if Evo's were available in canada that would be my first choice. But im not sure when they will get here so im in deep thought of what kinda of car we should use.

you see as the driver i buy the car, but my friend pays 75% of the mods. in the end i get the car :D.

im thinking mayb a BMW or a VW jetta or any others? any thoughts?

well the poll isnt working so just say,
    its not even an obsession anymore...its a religion
    <br />
    <br />&quot;its like a chick rubbing ur balls and turning u on then taking off&quot; -ShAtTeReD

CARS and QCMA

1g dsm or previous series subie 2.5rs AWD is what you want. plus BMW is serious cash to mod.
    Don&#039;t argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

CARS and QCMA

Ive been thinking about a subie, but the problem with that is you never see them any where. Being saskatchewan there might by 30 lol, and if there being sold they sell them through private deals. I cant afford to buy through a private deal unless its under 20 grand
    <br />
    <br />&quot;its like a chick rubbing ur balls and turning u on then taking off&quot; -ShAtTeReD

CARS and QCMA

you should be able to get a US one for under 10k us if you get a 2.5rs or buy a salvage title WRX I sould mine with out an interior or trunk/hood for 4k last year
    Don&#039;t argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

CARS and QCMA

ya but if the car is in the states to import it i have around 50% taxes and i got to get it inspected shit loads of paper work, haha i looked into this w/ evo's and other cars lol

its a bitch, but ill have to look into it
    <br />

CARS and QCMA

what about a nissan 240sx, they arent really rally cars but ther fast and easy to mod?
    <br />

CARS and QCMA

If your serious about learning to rally you would be better off with a front or AWD car.

240sx is not that cheap to mod either really complicated rear suspension set up and that motor wont really make any power with out a turbo.

CARS and QCMA

ya i just got the idea from a trader, 8 grand. fully loaded, got high performance tires, nice rims, abunch of extra stuff

but it will b sold by the time i have the money, unless the stock markett is good to me this summer.
    <br />

CARS and QCMA

i found a subie wrx but its 33 grand through a private sale so, no financing
    <br />

CARS and QCMA

How about a Focus SVT? Do they sell those in Canada? That's a really decent car, and I think they are pretty affordable.
    sig.

CARS and QCMA

ya they do and ive thot about it
    <br />

CARS and QCMA

ya ill probably just say screw it and buy a focus, theyre fairly nice, cheap, and easy to mod :D

then use it for a downpayment on my evo :D
    <br />

CARS and QCMA

found a 2002 audi i believe, awd :d

zippo for miles

and its onl 16 grand us or 22 canadian.

thats cheaper then a decent focus
    <br />

CARS and QCMA

Buy it...not a bad choice!!! Just gotta work on the suspension a bit hehehe.
    sig.

CARS and QCMA

dude i dont have the money for the downpayment lol but in a year

mwahahahahaha if they have one its all mine.

and shit its got a tight interior
    <br />

CARS and QCMA

[/img]
    <br />

CARS and QCMA

kinda shrunk it shitty lol but o well

it does look normal in real life not all bubly
    <br />

CARS and QCMA

Well, if it's a year, then just save up for an EVO!! They have to be importing them to Canada by then, no? BTW, why the hell are they not in Canada now? What is the reason, just a question as I have no idea why they wouldn't be up there?
    sig.

CARS and QCMA

is it just me or is the canadian having a convo with himself?

CARS and QCMA

Quote Originally Posted by leaveit2bevo
    is it just me or is the canadian having a convo with himself?
    Is it just me or are you not reading my replies? Shut up and come to the EOC eent Bevo! hahahaa.
    sig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast