Thread: Norcalevo

Norcalevo

so ya as i said a little while ago i havent been here since january.

so im assuming norcalevo is no more?
    its not even an obsession anymore...its a religion
    <br />
    <br />&quot;its like a chick rubbing ur balls and turning u on then taking off&quot; -ShAtTeReD

Norcalevo

no its there
    Don&#039;t argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Norcalevo

NORCAL IS WEAK SAUCE!!!!!!!

Norcalevo

Everyone is banned from there but the moderators. Myself included.
    584whp &amp; 527wtq-- Stock ECU<br />3rd place 2008 Sport Compact Car Ultimate Street Car Challenge<br />1st place Import Tuner Evo vs Sti Shootout 2007 fastest lap &amp; five lap challenge<br />2nd place Redline Time Attack modified class @ Cal Speedway 2007<br />7.1 at 99.7mph 1/8th mile at California Speedway<br /><br />Tuned &amp; BuiltĀ* by Tuning Technologies -- TTech HTA35R Turbo Kit, 2.3, 1000 injectors -- Stock ECU with EcuFlash -- stock head with HKS 272s -- AMS VSR Intake Manifold -- Mil.Spec 65mm Throttle Body -- V!shn u/Gerrard Spec Ohlin&#039;s Suspension -- Exedy Triple Carbon

Norcalevo

Quote Originally Posted by Smogrunner
    Everyone is banned from there but the moderators. Myself included.
    did you say Norcal or Nasioc?

BTW buy some works stuff and they will let you back in.
    Don&#039;t argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Norcalevo

Free Smogrunner!
    584whp &amp; 527wtq-- Stock ECU<br />3rd place 2008 Sport Compact Car Ultimate Street Car Challenge<br />1st place Import Tuner Evo vs Sti Shootout 2007 fastest lap &amp; five lap challenge<br />2nd place Redline Time Attack modified class @ Cal Speedway 2007<br />7.1 at 99.7mph 1/8th mile at California Speedway<br /><br />Tuned &amp; BuiltĀ* by Tuning Technologies -- TTech HTA35R Turbo Kit, 2.3, 1000 injectors -- Stock ECU with EcuFlash -- stock head with HKS 272s -- AMS VSR Intake Manifold -- Mil.Spec 65mm Throttle Body -- V!shn u/Gerrard Spec Ohlin&#039;s Suspension -- Exedy Triple Carbon

Norcalevo

What's up with this thread? NorCalEvo is still there...never went down as far as I know.
    sig.

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Norcalevo

Free Smogrunner!
    you are not allowed , you know why !!
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Norcalevo

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ4
    Free Smogrunner!
    you are not allowed , you know why !!
    Hey Goku, how are you. You lookin' at all those pretty turbo upgrade kits too?

BTW, do you know why I'm in NorCal jail?

Norcalevo

Vishnuite...need one say more??? .

Norcalevo

i was just curious, cus when i typed in www.norcalevo.net it took me here
    <br />
    <br />&quot;its like a chick rubbing ur balls and turning u on then taking off&quot; -ShAtTeReD

Norcalevo

sorry my fault, i accidently put norcalevo.com so it forwarded me here
    <br />

Norcalevo

Quote Originally Posted by robi
    Vishnuite...need one say more??? .
    Hey Robi,
    I've got a story with you in it.
    Last weekend this guy: Az3ar was heading up to Shiv to get his ATP kit tuned. I was about an hour behind him and he called me on his cell.....

Norcalevo

He was on the I-5 north just before the 580 junction. He calls me up and says this guy in a heavily modded evo had just pulled up to him and then took off like a rocket.

I told Az3ar that he had just been BuschurStandAloned! I know it was you.

Norcalevo

I told Az3ar that he had just been BuschurStandAloned! I know it was you.
    Hehe :D
    Red 2003 Evo VIII:550whp/475lbs torque evo-&nbsp; www.mccomsey.net/evo

Norcalevo

Gt40,
    I got your pm about the eoc event and I am REALLY trying to figure out how to go.

Norcalevo

BuschurStandAloned!
    That, my friend, is classic!!!
    sig.

Norcalevo

Free at last. Free at last. Thank God almighty, free at last.