Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: angel eyes

angel eyes

can you get angel eyes for the evo, i know u can for the bimmers and they look so fucking amasing
    its not even an obsession anymore...its a religion
    <br />
    <br />&quot;its like a chick rubbing ur balls and turning u on then taking off&quot; -ShAtTeReD

angel eyes

are you fucking joking?

angel eyes

no actually i wasnt
    <br />
    <br />&quot;its like a chick rubbing ur balls and turning u on then taking off&quot; -ShAtTeReD

angel eyes

then go buy a bimmer and not an evo

angel eyes

i plan on getting both i was just wondering. and i thot theyd look cool on an evo jeez
    <br />

angel eyes

oh, and u cant get evo's in canada so i need to like more then one car or else ill have to walk everywhere
    <br />

angel eyes

Quote Originally Posted by ShAtTeReD
    oh, and u cant get evo's in canada so i need to like more then one car or else ill have to walk everywhere
    Your in the wrong place bro! EVO's only!
    &quot;The Wheel Master&quot;<br />www.emperorevoclub.com<br />www.aspecproducts.com

angel eyes

jesus, plenty of ppl on here have other cars then evo's im sorry i asked a fricken question about putting god damn head lights on an evo
    <br />

Evolved
    Cars
    08 Yaris S

angel eyes

Here is some angel eyes. Its not in the headlight but in the foglight.

angel eyes

jesus, plenty of ppl on here have other cars then evo's im sorry i asked a fricken question about putting god damn head lights on an evo
    Don't let Bevo get you down bro. He tries compensating the small penis syndrom by dogging on everyone as much as he can

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

angel eyes

Quote Originally Posted by SSwest
    Don't let Bevo get you down bro. He tries compensating the small penis syndrom by dogging on everyone as much as he can
    lol ,
    im sure Noel can custom something for you.
    if thats your taste , then dont let other bother you with their comments.
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

angel eyes

thnx guys, i just need to get an evo imported up here if i can, it looks like i might be getting some help from some norcal evo guys :D

but the problem is if its a private sale i wont b able to afford it lol i need financing
    <br />

angel eyes

Keep those angel eyez on beemers bcz that's the only place they look good in. Those angel fog lights is ok, but I don't like it "that's just me though."
    [size=14px]Stay away from Dynoflash if you don't want get screwed.[/size]
    <br />

angel eyes

thats a fair opinion, i dont know what ill do only time will tell
    <br />

angel eyes

lol yes that and trying to prevent people from doing terrible things to their evos.

angel eyes

Quote Originally Posted by leaveit2bevo
    lol yes that and trying to prevent people from doing terrible things to their evos.
    Bevo, I don't like them too much either, but you gotta respect the guy for wanting to customize the car he has, or in this case dreaming about customizing a car he wants to own. I think that a guy who puts neon and all the other "typical ricer" stuff on his car is still ten times better than the guy who rolls outta bed into his stock camry to go to work and back and doesn't give a shit about it. Have an opinion, but don't haze the kid for having his.
    sig.

angel eyes

So much hating here is So Cal. What's the big deal? To each thier own.
    --Black Holes are where God is dividing by zero--

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

angel eyes

what noel did is pretty cool

Sportback Evolution MR

angel eyes

i think it might look good in the evo. Good luck with it.

By the way u can make ur own with a simple whtie led and a rope of fiber optic cable.
    Stay away from Dynoflash if you dont wanna get screwed.<br /> If u want ur headlights blacked out ill charge $130 to do it.

angel eyes

solar, your front plate is blocking a LOT of flow to your FMIC
    <br /><br />www.trojanmotorsports.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast