Page 3 of 366 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: Torrance Mini Meets

OFFICIAL:Torrance Mini Meets

who's going tonight? I'll stop by around 8 and see if anyone's there.

I plan to be there.
    Sponsored by Chapter 7 Racing -- We&#039;re Bankrupt!<br /><br />2000 Formula Mazda - race car<br />1992 NSX Coupe - street and track<br />2006 Evo IX MR - daily driver<br />2002 Jaguar Vanden Plas - luxo-cruiser

Sorry but i'm not going tonight today is Chinese New Year Eve, and tomorrow is Chinese New Year we have a lot of stuff going on this 2 days. Maybe next week
    have fun!
    [size=20pt]Â*&nbsp; OMG Hi[/size]
    (tee hee)<br /><br />j_nizzle: omgoshers!!! you are so cool!

I will be going tonight

Nice to meet you guys. 7 cars is a good showing for only our second meet. See you next time. :D
    Sponsored by Chapter 7 Racing -- We&#039;re Bankrupt!<br /><br />2000 Formula Mazda - race car<br />1992 NSX Coupe - street and track<br />2006 Evo IX MR - daily driver<br />2002 Jaguar Vanden Plas - luxo-cruiser

Hey It was nice to meet everyone I hope I can get down next week

Thanks to everyone who could make it down. This looks to be a good spot, and the day seems to work for the majority. So it looks like this will be the usual time and place for the Torrance mini meet. Come by if you can, somebody should be there every Tuesday night.
    Dammit Smithers! This isn't rocket science, it's brain surgery!

damn im all late on the mini-meet posting, well ill be there next week then.. thats and old school spot btw, i thought it was all busted after they had like hundreds of rice rockets kickin it there. i used to be one of em' lolz. hopefully get my clutch in so i can drive there, but evo or not.. ill roll up in my freakin moms car just to keep the spot alive.

oh yeah ill bring the tapioca express guys wid me over to that spot too, so theres atleast some other kinds of turbo cars.
    Team Transport: SoCal&#039;s Daily Driver Show Team<br />Visit us @ www.teamtransport.org

Nice meeting you guys last night! :D
    &quot;The Wheel Master&quot;<br />www.emperorevoclub.com<br />www.aspecproducts.com

Is the meet for young drivers? What's the age among you guys? I would say let's meet at hooters lol
    but yea.. too bad i can't go.. after dinner and all those for Chinese New Year Eve it's already almost 10 so I can't go.
    HOpefully i can go next week..
    [size=20pt]Â*&nbsp; OMG Hi[/size]
    (tee hee)<br /><br />j_nizzle: omgoshers!!! you are so cool!

I don't think anyone was under 21, but I'm not sure. There might be an EVO owner under 21 who didn't attend yesterday but would like to in the future.

That being said, there's nothing like hooters and beer.

Great meet last night. It was particularly auspicious that we could bring in a nubie in to the fold. I hope it keeps up like this. The only thing I can't believe is that there is an In-and-Out there. WTF is it with evos and I-n-O's?
    &quot; A fry short of a Happy Meal&quot;

showed up late but it was cool to breifly hang with some fellow evo brothas. haven't been to any meets in months.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO
    so true, so true... and it doesn't matter if you're 21 or not, anyone can get into hooters. I think the closest one is long beach, but parking on pine is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by apexstrafer
    showed up late but it was cool to breifly hang with some fellow evo brothas. haven't been to any meets in months.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO
    so true, so true... and it doesn't matter if you're 21 or not, anyone can get into hooters. I think the closest one is long beach, but parking on pine is a bitch.
    word!

That is the closest Hooters that I know of as well, and the parking is a major pain in the @$$

What the Hell is this !!!!! Evos here and Evos there ,how come I can never see any !!! Man , I never knew so many people had Evos in the Area !! I live in Gardena , used to live in Torrance and I just so happen to own an Evo , what a coincidence :o , Can I come ??? I am only 19 but I can still hang with the big boys :D , so this meet is every tuesday ? in Torrance . I cant believe this , lol So close I never heard anything about it . The only thing I have heard of was a Skyline haunting those parts of Torrance :roll:

Come one, come all...son!

Quote Originally Posted by MercenaryZero
    What the Hell is this !!!!! Evos here and Evos there ,how come I can never see any !!! Man , I never knew so many people had Evos in the Area !! I live in Gardena , used to live in Torrance and I just so happen to own an Evo , what a coincidence :o , Can I come ??? I am only 19 but I can still hang with the big boys :D , so this meet is every tuesday ? in Torrance . I cant believe this , lol So close I never heard anything about it . The onlything I have heard of was a Skyline haunting those parts of Torrance :roll:

I'm probably older than your dad. No problem, dude, come join us.

19, 18, 16, whatever. if you have an evo, come on down bro.

Bringing parts for sale

I am bringing these items in the trunk of my car. If you want them come find me, I'll be the one in the blue car, gold wheels

http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7120

http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6790

I have two stock Advans from the rear of my RS that still have a fair amount of tread left. I don't have much use for them and will let them go very cheap if anybody at the Torrance meet wants them tomorrow.

The front tires wore out in 9500 miles, but the rears were still OK at that mileage, so I kept them when I bought my RA1s.

Page 3 of 366 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast