Page 1 of 366 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: Torrance Mini Meets

OFFICIAL: Torrance Mini Meets

new location as of 5-15-07

california pizza kitchen (rolling hills plaza)
    25306 crenshaw blvd.
    torrance, 90505
    Dammit Smithers! This isn't rocket science, it's brain surgery!

OFFICIAL:Torrance Mini Meets

why not just come to wla meet?

Re: Torrance/Redondo Beach mini-meet. anyone down?

Quote Originally Posted by EvolveMR
    Wondering if anyone is down to meet up closer to my neck of the woods one time, change of scenery, whatever. I'm still learning the schedule for the usual meets but maybe we can squeeze one in there somewhere. I was thinking something like what we did Saturday. We could even go for a cruise up in the hills of Palos Verdes, there is a bitchin set of switchbacks up there that just begs to be driven hard. Let me know what you all think. If you wanna hit the switchbacks, night time would be much better for that.
    I'm in Hermosa. Would love to meet up around there or Torrance. Anyone else down?? Nice to find another SB Evo owner. Whereabouts are you EvolveMR?

EDIT: FYI...PV is crawling with cops that use radar and pacing. I can attest to this. The roads are great, just have to be judicious with the go-juice.

Re: Torrance/Redondo Beach mini-meet. anyone down?

Quote Originally Posted by ERGO EVO
    Wondering if anyone is down to meet up closer to my neck of the woods one time, change of scenery, whatever. I'm still learning the schedule for the usual meets but maybe we can squeeze one in there somewhere. I was thinking something like what we did Saturday. We could even go for a cruise up in the hills of Palos Verdes, there is a bitchin set of switchbacks up there that just begs to be driven hard. Let me know what you all think. If you wanna hit the switchbacks, night time would be much better for that.
    I'm in Hermosa. Would love to meet up around there or Torrance. Anyone else down?? Nice to find another SB Evo owner. Whereabouts are you EvolveMR?
    I'm in San Pedro. I'm down for other meets ( like WLA ) but I'm trying to keep my miles low for right now since I am refinancing the car and I have to be under 3k to sign the papers. Waiting on my plates to close the deal. Not like I am putting the plates on anytime soon though :twisted:

Well if you want to meet up anywhere in the Southbay, I'm flexible.

cool deal

hey ergo, you running a blue evo? I passed a guy in one near Best Buy in torrance one day, never know who you are talking to :)

cool deal

hey ergo, you running a blue evo? I passed a guy in one near Best Buy in torrance one day, never know who you are talking to :)
    Haha...well since it was the first Electric Blue in the state...if that's the color you saw (bluish purplish), then that was me.

lol hell yeah, I thought so :)

Whaddup bro, I was in the silver MR when you hit the brights on me. I had a hunch

I'm so busy lately that its hard to make it to the monday night wla meets, but a local redondo/south bay meet would be cool.

where/when?

i'm down for a meet as well....if i can get away from a few things

meet

Meet in torrance thats a great idea we can meet in the parking lot of Chipotle in torrance. Is crenshaw BLVD
    Evo 8 MR 516whp @21psi @8500rpm w/AEM EMS - old set
    New set up coming soon

Re: meet

Quote Originally Posted by evo mr
    Meet in torrance thats a great idea we can meet in the parking lot of Chipotle in torrance. Is crenshaw BLVD
    Well, there are now 5 of us. Looks like a mini-meet is in the making. I'd, however, suggest either 190th and Anza, by the Starbucks or somewhere in the many shopping centers on Torrance and Hawthorne. Anyone have a preference? As for time, I'll consult with EvolveMR.

well so far this looks like a good start. let me throw this at you all, see how it works. Anyone got a problem with Monday nights at say 8pm? Let me know good or bad. :?: There are lots of big parking lots to set a meeting spot, how does the day and time work for most of you?

mondays are usually bad for me...but that's just me. another idea for a location is the starbucks at the end of hawthorne on the other side of pv. lots of room, never crowded, close to some fun roads...

Ok,

talked to Ergo evo and tonight (monday 1-31 ) at 9:00pm we will be meeting up at the Starbucks in Torrance on 190th and Anza....can't miss it right on the corner. If anyone else wants to show, feel free. Just gonna be chill time, grab some coffee, BS. I know its kinda last minute, but if anyone else can make it, come on down tonight.

hey ryan , i would love to but i got work tomorrow at 5 needed a lil rest from big bear yesterday but for sho next time ryan.. ill be dreamin about the meet hahah

TRIED TO GO. I FOUND OUT AT THE GAS STATION, I LEFT MY WALLET AT HOME. NO WALLET, NO MONEY, NO GAS!

SORRY RYAN. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT DOWN TO THE O.C. MEET THIS THURSDAY!
    RENZO, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

ryan, thanks for the invite, just got home from school, sorry had to text ya, i just got into class that time :D

Sportback Evolution MR

Nice meeting you guys (and gal) at the South Bay meet 1/31. Let's make this one a regular thing. 8)
    Sponsored by Chapter 7 Racing -- We&#039;re Bankrupt!<br /><br />2000 Formula Mazda - race car<br />1992 NSX Coupe - street and track<br />2006 Evo IX MR - daily driver<br />2002 Jaguar Vanden Plas - luxo-cruiser

damn it...i'm busy monday nights...oh well....have fun guys!

Page 1 of 366 1231151101 ... LastLast