Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

NEW FEATURE: Evo of the Month

im sure it will be awesome 8)

Sportback Evolution MR

this whole socalevo 2.0 is gonna be sweet
    <br />[size=9px]There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games - Hemingway<br /><br />you&#039;ll get shorter stopping distances by slowing the fuck down - rammsteinmatt<br /><br />ay, there&#039;s the rub; That in that sleep of death what dreams may come.<br /><br />&quot;Sponsors&quot;: Yakima, K&amp;N, Speed Source, Bridgestone, S2K, Viper, WORKS, Motul, RRE,&nbsp; Samco, Ferodo, JDM, Kosei, APR, RallyArmor[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by ovenmit331
    this whole socalevo 2.0 is gonna be sweet
    Even in Texas from a "shim"... LOL

laugh it up. btw chris, i had a TON more life on my brake pads than i thought. still running the stock ones. about to just say screw it and change to your SS-S's thanks again man.
    <br />[size=9px]There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games - Hemingway<br /><br />you&#039;ll get shorter stopping distances by slowing the fuck down - rammsteinmatt<br /><br />ay, there&#039;s the rub; That in that sleep of death what dreams may come.<br /><br />&quot;Sponsors&quot;: Yakima, K&amp;N, Speed Source, Bridgestone, S2K, Viper, WORKS, Motul, RRE,&nbsp; Samco, Ferodo, JDM, Kosei, APR, RallyArmor[/size]

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Re: NEW FEATURE: Featured Evo

We finally have a new featured Evo!
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

ya hoo !!!!!!!!

eeh... M3 is a 4 door sedan?
    [size=20pt]Â*&nbsp; OMG Hi[/size]
    (tee hee)<br /><br />j_nizzle: omgoshers!!! you are so cool!

meh
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123