Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many stickies

Too many stickies

Rob,

It might be a good time to clean up the meet thread stickies... There are a ton of them - I need to scroll down half a page just to get to the new posts...

Just a thought.

Chris

Too many stickies

We need a stickie thta says "Beware of Goku"

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Too many stickies

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have told the moderators to tone it down with the stickies. Mainly in the meets section. I think i'm gonna make a new forum called "Official Meets" so we can tone down the stickies in the Meets and Events section.
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Too many stickies

Glad to see that this post is a sticky as well. :D

Too many stickies

You are some insufferable bastards...

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Too many stickies

we need a section that divides amoung each location , similar to what evom has. From local events to Official meets
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Too many stickies

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ4
    we need a section that divides amoung each location , similar to what evom has. From local events to Official meets
    You should create a thread asking for two different types of forum sections and then sticky it.

Cars

Too many stickies

:roll: make it happen !!! i have faith in you Jan
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Lots of Traffic on Site Feedback Forum

You know you're in trouble when the "Site Feedback and Suggestions" forum gets as much traffic as this one does in relation to the other forums here. On most car boards, the Site Feedback gets about 3 posts a month.

Oy vey.
    Sponsored by Chapter 7 Racing -- We&#039;re Bankrupt!<br /><br />2000 Formula Mazda - race car<br />1992 NSX Coupe - street and track<br />2006 Evo IX MR - daily driver<br />2002 Jaguar Vanden Plas - luxo-cruiser

Too many stickies

It'd be nice to clear the current poll out too.

No one's been "IN" or out for a long time now.

Blaze

Too many stickies

Or color code the sticky meet titles, so we can easily find the one we need.
    You have already had the pleasure of having been slapped on the forehead with the penis of common sense and basic grammar. Try not to let that happen again, unless of course, you like it. rolleyes

Administrator

Cars
    2003 Evo

Re: Lots of Traffic on Site Feedback Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Richard EVO
    You know you're in trouble when
    So you think SoCalEvo is in trouble? Seems to be doing fine to me. We havent updated the front page cause we're working on a new layout for the site. I'll put something up temporaily then until we get the new SoCalEvo running.

Rob
    http://www.twitter.com/RobLescaille

"The only thing you have to remember about an evo though, is that to get the best out of it, you need to go beyond the line where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn in to this hairpin bend at 100 miles per hour? Why not. What's gonna happen? Nothing!" - Top Gear

Too many stickies

Rob, you've done such a horrible job... :roll:

Too many stickies

hehehe this is a stciky
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

Too many stickies

At least we have the proper message to sign up for SoCalEvo, unlike NorCal which still reads, "Don't have a SoCalEvo.net account yet?
    You can register for FREE! "

Too many stickies

Here's my proposed solution:

Create regional subdirectories under the Meeting thread directory.

That way the SD peeps, IE peeps, WLA, OC, etc. peeps can just check their appropriate region for updates. Also, create a general subdirectory for overall (ie SoCalEvo or Mitsu corporate) meets.

I think this would clean up the thread significantly.

Too many stickies

Quote Originally Posted by Chris in SD

That way the SD peeps, IE peeps, WLA, OC, etc. peeps can just check their appropriate region for updates. Also, create a general subdirectory for overall (ie SoCalEvo or Mitsu corporate) meets.

<br />&nbsp; Utec Hks272 camsĀ* Aem camgears ARPheadstuds 780 injectors Works Throttlebody 255 fuelpump RnR TBE,O2 &amp; 3&quot;intake Defi Bf Boost Gauge Hallman MBC 255/40Michelin PS2&#039;s Eibach Prokit springs Project Mu B-force ACT street clutch 10.5 Hotside injen intercooler pipes

Too many stickies

Quote Originally Posted by gevo

Rob? Dino? Rich :roll: ?

Re: Too many stickies

Rob,

It might be a good time to clean up the meet thread stickies... There are a ton of them - I need to scroll down half a page just to get to the new posts...

Just a thought.

Chris
    This needs to be dealt with - there are stickies for shit like "JoeSchmo's Tuesday meet at my house" now... Seriously, make a regional meet forum with subregions like LA, OC, SD, 909, etc. Then those stickies could go in there.

I literally have to scroll down a full page to see something other than "OFFICIAL OC meets" etc.

Cars

Too many stickies

i believe with the new software that Rob and Dino plan to use and once they update socalevo.net this will be create.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast