Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trial By Declaration (How To)

Re: Trial By Declaration (How To)

Thank you. Great info.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcoreracing
    Can someone PLEASE help me....* just received a notice of traffic violation in the mail.* I got nailed by a stupid camera for a right turn.* Violation says "failure to stop at red light".* But the pictures they sent me clearly shows that my break lights were on.* I can't believe this bullshxt costs $446.00, it's not like I committed murder!* Ugh City of Walnut must be poor... but anyway... so how do I fight this?* I wasn't pulled over by a cop or anything.* Does anyone have any Trial by Declaration templates I can use for my situation? =(* I can't believe they would do this to me right before Christmas, I'm broke already!! Someone please help me ~!* Please??
    Good luck fighting this.* My ex tried to fight this in court.* It doesn't matter if your brake lights were on or not, you have to stop for a specified number of seconds before moving.
    It's not impossible. I beat one of these last year for my girl. The only thing that seems really impossible to beat are the REF tickets. And even THOSE can be won if you try hard enough.

thnx BLAZE so after they had reviewed my case how long would it take for me to wait if i won or lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralli_Flip_09
    thnx BLAZE so after they had reviewed my case how long would it take for me to wait if i won or lose?
    Your should get a notice withing 7-10 days of the ruling. Then up to 90 days for a refund. If you lose, make certain you file an appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Your should get a notice withing 7-10 days of the ruling. Then up to 90 days for a refund. If you lose, make certain you file an appeal.
    when i file an appeal will the deputy show up? also do i have to file an appeal can i just discard it what would happend if i donT show up? sorry for all this question im just nervous thats why i have 2 weeks to go

i wonder if u can do this for a ticket from a camera. other day my battery died and i crossed the crosswalk a bit but did not run the red. camera still flashed and took pics... but this has happened to my dad before and he didn't get a ticket.
    i couldn't think of a good signature.

great info, thanks for taking the time.
    モニターに対するあなたの顔をする* 合はそれを感じることができるとき 私のパンチを参照してく*さい<br />それをチェックアウト

hey there blaze since the court has already reviewed my case they have sent me a document stating that i have a 12 hour schooling. would i still be able to get my bail refunded?

hey there blaze since the court has already reviewed my case they have sent me a document stating that i have a 12 hour schooling. would i still be able to get my bail refunded?
    You wouldn't need to go to traffic school if you won your case.
    You should go back and re-read the judgment/verdict.

example:

hey blaze mine has a check on guilty box and a check on the granted permission to attend 12hr traffic school. does this mean if i attend this will the points come off my record?

*sigh* Yes, that's typically how it works....

If it were me, I'd file an appeal and get a new trial though.
    But if it's easier for you, you can just pay for traffic school and the points will be off your record.
    (until next time)

thanx allot blaze hope you wont see me in this forum again lol thanx again

step 1 complete.... lol now to wait a little
    s2k----> Evo IX

problem is that i was clocked at 52 in a 25 constuction zone with medium traffic what do i do????
    s2k----> Evo IX

Anyone happen to have successfully fought a VC 22356(b): "No person shall drive a vehicle upon that highway at a speed greater than 70 miles per hour, as posted."

Got popped by a CHP in BFE central cali (Fresno) on January 17. The ticket shows a schedule court date of April 13th. I have not received any notice in the mail, and upon inspecting my ticket closely just now, I noticed he did not check off the "To be notified" box, so I guess I am going to have to call the court personally to find out the bail amount.

I imagine I could probably combine some info towards mine from the CVC 22350 violations, however if someone happens to have something in regards to my violation, I would appreciate the assistance!

wow this is a very helpful topic.. i got a stupid unsafe start recently.. wish i wouldve know about this stuff earlier

any one who got a template of "camera red light" and fought it TBD?
    i got flashed last night at south st and gridley in cerritos.

thanks!
    RR X | SSS | NAVI | AERO | SPORT | RALLIART | KW3 | V1 | NT-05 | CE 28N | AEM | TSUDO | KICS

Hey Blaze just wondering but do you know if I could do a T.B.D. for a 22348(b)vc and a 21658(a)vc? The violations are speeds over 100 (was on the freeway) and unsafe lane change respectively. Dumb decision on my choice I know but Im just trying to see what my options are here. There is more detailed info in the thread I made if you wanted to know more.

"The Sti is the car you want to drive to the track, the Evo is the car you want to drive at the track."
    IF YOU SAY YOU WILL BUY SOMETHING FROM ME AND FLAKE ON THE SALE, I WILL CALL YOU OUT ON IT. THANKS.

^you got to be very careful with your wording if you do a TBD. especially since your description in the other thread stated you took the "opportunity" to cut over... I think you might be able to win the 22348(b) but might just have to bite the bullet on the 21658(a). traffic school for the unsafe lane change but at least combined you wont get any points and for unsafe lane change it shouldn't be expensive...
    “Like every serial killer already knows, eventually fantasizing just doesn’t do it anymore.” - Kick-Ass<br /><br />Stay informed: Google Video: Zeitgeist / www.zeitgeistmovie.com<br />End the Fed. Financial Reform is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Skiracer
    Quote Originally Posted by lost0138
    its hard to use CVC 40802(a)(2) for me .. the cop said he paced me . i guess my only argument is that i was withen the basic speed law. lol any ideas on this one? i am going to try to type it out tonight.
    I respectfully submit this written declaration to the Court pursuant to* CVC40902. I plead Not Guilty to the charge of violating CVC 22349(a).
    The facts of my case are as follows:* While driving northbound on Interstate 395, just south of CA-203., in moderate traffic on 1/12/2007 at approximately 10:15PM, I was stopped by Officer Baumann (Serial# 812) from the Sheriff’s Department and charged with* violating CVC 22349(a), 80+ MPH in a 65mph zone.
    I know that I was not traveling 80+mph and that my speed was safe and reasonable for conditions.* I asked Officer Baumann if I could see his radar gun to see if I was traveling above 80+MPH, but Officer Baumann says he did not have a radar gun in his vehicle and he said that he had paced me.* As such, I know that the officer’s paced guess was inaccurate. Also, there were several cars that passed me within minutes of my being stopped. At night, the officer could have easily mistaken any one of these speeders for my vehicle after they passed me, then switched into my lane, blocking the officer's view.* It is possible he spotted another car from a distance, but lost sight of it in traffic as he sped up. This would be quite possible in the reduced visibility of night. There were certainly several cars that passed me in the minutes prior to the officer stopping me.
    As a method of determining speed, pacing is notoriously inaccurate. Close pacing over an extended distance is the only reasonable way to mitigate the inaccuracies of pacing. I don't believe the officer's alleged "pace" is anything more that his speed of acceleration in coming up from behind me. He certainly was not behind me for long. At about 1/4 mile back, I saw him approach me rapidly and checked my speedometer. My speed was approximately 65 mph and I maintained my speed and lane to allow him to pass.
    I know the number he cited is at least 15mph faster than I was driving. I expect the officer to provide proof of recent speedometer calibration for the court to even consider his speedometer reading as evidence. Please dismiss my case outright if the officer does not provide recent speedometer calibration data for the patrol vehicle Officer Baumann was driving on the night I was stopped. Without valid verification of speedometer calibration of the patrol vehicle used to stop me, my case should be dismissed for lack of evidence.
    Ultimately, whatever the accuracy of his speedometer, his pace is still nothing more than the speed he was traveling. The relation of his speed to my speed is speculative, and in this case, quite inaccurate.
    The officer failed to verify his speculation about my speed with any direct evidence, like radar.* I know that my speed was approximately 65 when he was close behind me.
    The officer’s case is based on multiple guesses. The officer’s first guess about my speed is based upon his own speed, possibly skewed higher by his acceleration. His second guess was that it was my vehicle he saw speeding from a distance. In traffic with low visibility due to darkness, it would be quite easy to lose sight of his initial target and confuse my car with the vehicle he first sighted. Considered together, the officer’s guesses cast far too much doubt on the accuracy of his evidence.
    I don't believe that the officer's evidence is sufficient to sustain a conviction. Please dismiss my citation in the interest of justice.* If the court does not find in my favor in this case, I request a fine reduction and a Court assignment to attend traffic school.
    I declare under penalty of perjury that this statement is true and correct.
    Did a version of this. Long Beach Court found me Guilty. Now what do I do? Request another trial?
    &quot;Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed they now can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.&quot;

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast