Thread: DBZ hood

Evolved
    Cars
    08 Yaris S

DBZ hood

got bored today and painted my extra hood. i hope nobody have done the same DBZ graphic or i will just have to paint another one. let me know what you guys think. it is not finished yet as im still missing 3 different color and the capsule corp lettering on the bottom.

DBZ hood

Very unique
    Jesse Sez: If you're ever in a midget-tossing contest, always go for the happy midget. It is definitely much harder to toss them when they're unhappy

DBZ hood

Freehand?
    _______________________________________<br />Jeremy Sosa<br />ASE/Mitsubishi Master Technician<br />www.CCMW.cc

DBZ hood

someones bored =D

DBZ hood

that shit is oooolllldddd sssccchhhoooollll JDM...
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

DBZ hood

TRUNKS!!!! :D

DBZ hood

Damn Noel! That is some really good work. True JDM old school!

You never cease to amaze!
    [move][/move]

DBZ hood

Man thats tight, Im also a big fan of the DBZ, DBGT series.

DBZ hood

wow nice!
    Coolguy949: "Your car is Honda Fast"

DBZ hood

please say ur going to fill in that capsule corp logo

DBZ hood

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeeeugene
    someones bored =D

Re: DBZ hood

Quote Originally Posted by SolarXclipse
    got bored today
    illuzionz 1.0

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

DBZ hood

nice!! please post some pics once you are finish with it..
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

DBZ hood

Quote Originally Posted by hksevo8
    True JDM old school!
    :D

theres a guy at my school that has mr. sparkle painted on his S13 hood. maybe i'll grab a picture someday
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

DBZ hood

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt
    Quote Originally Posted by hksevo8
    True JDM old school!
    :D

theres a guy at my school that has mr. sparkle painted on his S13 hood. maybe i'll grab a picture someday
    mr sparkle!!!! that's awesome!
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Evolved
    Cars
    08 Yaris S

DBZ hood

thanks guys for the compliments. this hood is just going to be for car show purpose. i dont really like the idea of driving with it everyday as it may attract attention to cops, thieves and kids. i had a poster of this DBZ and kinda like it so i decided to paint it on my hood. first i painted the hood white as it was light blue before, got my poster on the side of the hood and started drawing the DBZ using a black marker. after finishing the character i began to paint him which took me 4 hours. i just used enamel paint that i bought from HomeDepot. i will post better pics after i finished it next weekend.

DBZ hood

Yea Im going to paint My LIttle Pony on my hood and put the Smurfs on my trunk.

DBZ hood

Quote Originally Posted by gofaster87
    Yea Im going to paint My LIttle Pony on my hood and put the Smurfs on my trunk.
    DO IT
    <br />&quot;I miss the old SoCalEVO.net&quot;<br />ViewTheNew | Quality Control | Urban Samurai