Page 254 of 291 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 5809

Thread: Spotted a Fellow Evo Owner In OC Area Only

Re: Spotted a Fellow Evo Owner In OC Area Only

spotted on Imperial HW today at 2:35pm.Â* Â*I've seen you somewhere. Tap Tuesday pretty sure. :) nice ride.Â*

black IX with window visors on the 5S passing san clemente and oside probably otw to sd yesterday around 3pm

just spotted a WW GSR X pretty loud exhaust going into Laguna Canyon! I was on my balcony to the left laguna paradise def. heard something that sounded like an Evo and it was! haha great sounding car bud!
    07&#039; K04 Big Turbo Audi A4<br />08&#039; Matte black Nismoz #1177 of 1500<br />02&#039; VF Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3<br />08&#039; Built c6 widebody Corvette<br />11&#039; LSB Evo X MR

gray evo 9 on rio vista & lincoln with aggressive white rims around 11:40am

white evo 8 with jdm bumper and tails(?) parked in front of the birch west movie theaters around 2pm

Yesterday drove with WW X gsr with looked like black chrome rpf1 sounded good!, Today saw a silver GSR X with i think dark gold wheels and single exit exhaust at 24hr fitness in RSM, a WW X Gsr with exhaust possibly Greddy looked to cool to even look at my car lol nor even say hi back and a silver X MR going into my community!
    07&#039; K04 Big Turbo Audi A4<br />08&#039; Matte black Nismoz #1177 of 1500<br />02&#039; VF Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3<br />08&#039; Built c6 widebody Corvette<br />11&#039; LSB Evo X MR

yellow evo 8 on santa ana canyon rd around 9:30pm

Cars
    Evo X GSR

Quote Originally Posted by azngotmilk
    gray evo 9 on rio vista & lincoln with aggressive white rims around 11:40am

white evo 8 with jdm bumper and tails(?) parked in front of the birch west movie theaters around 2pm
    The gray 9 sounds like endlessone
    http://www.facebook.com/evoxchick
    Instagram: evoxchick

spotted a grey evo 8 at my school off la palma. you parked right next to me, excuse the dent in the car, its in the midst of getting fixed... hopefully in time for mod. :/

There is a WW X across the street from where I live in Ladera Ranch. It's in the Kohls parking lot. I see you driving all the time. Also spotted a GG 8 or 9 down the street from me yesterday on Snapdragon. I'm in the wingless AS X on NT03's. I see you guys a lot.
    Cop: You know you have fire coming out of your exhaust?<br />Me: Yes I do.<br />Cop: Ok. I&#039;ll be right back.

must of been a an evo day apex silver 8 pumping gas at the AM PM on harbor just past garden grove blvd and clean ass apex silver ix MR looked like a SE? rolling down harbor past katella and I hopped on the i5 northbound and pulled up behind a WW ix and did a little ricer 4th gear pulling onto the 91 :mitsu:

white evo 8 with a cf wing and front lip on the 5 north in traffic around 5:30ish near tustin market place

red IX MR on state college and lincoln around 5:30pm

Cars
    Ebo IX

i think ive seen you around in RSM near the magnaflow building not sure if its you tho? i work right at applied medical

Cars
    Ebo IX

^ meant to quote plan:b

Quote Originally Posted by evodriver49
    ^ meant to quote plan:b
    Could be me. I haven't driven her lately, so I drove down there to hit up Santiago Canyon the other day. Wingless AS X on NT03's w/ a Flex Fuel badge on the back.
    Cop: You know you have fire coming out of your exhaust?<br />Me: Yes I do.<br />Cop: Ok. I&#039;ll be right back.

Spotted a Red VIII at Quail hill shopping center, at Wells Fargo in Irvine.
    [move] Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee SEXY LADY![/move]<br />Haters be hating...<br /><br />http://www.facebook.com/lhtuning<br />http://www.facebook.com/ms.lhtuning

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    GG VIII MR, WW MR-T

GG IX with custom rims, JDM tail lights, stock exhaust at LA Fitness on Bristol/McArthur around 6 PM yesterday (Friday).

Quote Originally Posted by LHTuning
    Spotted a Red VIII at Quail hill shopping center, at Wells Fargo in Irvine.
    wah - you were in irvine? hit me up next time.
    Flat face is the new concave?

Today on the 55s
    Cutie Asian dude

white x with white rims and wingless on the 57N near the honda center around 45 mins ago

Page 254 of 291 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264 ... LastLast