Page 263 of 291 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 5809

Thread: Spotted a Fellow Evo Owner In OC Area Only

Re: Spotted a Fellow Evo Owner In OC Area Only

I always spot a Apex Silver IX MR at LEXUS Dealership on Westminster Blvd.

also I bump into another Apex Silver EVO VIII, we had eye contact and knotted, on Westminster BLVD from Hoover till Edwards
    Sponsorships: /CarbonAeroWare/Mishimoto/SixSpeedMotorSports/SANCTIOND/R1Concepts

Mishimoto Sponsorship Profile Page >>Click Here<<

Cars
    03 TB VIII

GG X, looked stock, passing me on springdale coming down from over the freeway at goldenwest headed towards the 22 :-) chucked up the deuces!
    But because of his great love 4 us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive w/ Christ even when we were dead in sin—it is by grace u have been saved. And God raised us up w/ Christ and seated us w/ him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. - Ephesians 2:4-7 (NIV)

EY VIIIĀ* at 1150ish First and Bristol. Wingless WW X around 5 pm greenville and segrestrom. 11pm WW X 405 N Fairview I was going to follow but south coast dr is my exit maybe next time :)

Black 9 on 5N around 6ish PM was going home coming from Irvine.

always see a GG IX driving down La Palma parked in one of the dead end streets!

Quote Originally Posted by EVOwifey
    does it have after market wheels?
    If your running downhill in a canoe and your wings fall off how many pancakes can you fit in a dog house?

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessOne
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOwifey
    does it have after market wheels?
    I think so! did I spot you!?

Possibly it depends on which street. I go to my friends house a lot and he lives in an area like that. That's why I ask. It might be me.
    If your running downhill in a canoe and your wings fall off how many pancakes can you fit in a dog house?

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    GG VIII MR, WW MR-T

last Sunday, driving along with a clean white IX wingless, jdm rear with angle exhaust driving by a good looking young lady on Magnolia from Bolsa to the 405. Evo and lady, a very nice combination.

spotted a Tarmac Black IX on westminst/beach with black MR wheels
    Sponsorships: /CarbonAeroWare/Mishimoto/SixSpeedMotorSports/SANCTIOND/R1Concepts

spotted a Widebody Graphite Grey on the 22fwy where it merger to the 405 the other day

Spotted a gg evo ix looked like it had an evo 7 type hood. i was the guy in the truck that gave you a thumbs up. i had just picked up my wheels.

Silver 8 on east and the 91 uk badging on the trunk

White IX with a black wing lowered on bronze RPF1s on red hill at 330

Quote Originally Posted by Bsigxxx
    Spotted a silver X GSR on Antonio parkway today going towards Coto and also spotted a white Evo X wingless single exhaust with AMS decal on the side going thru the drive thru Starbucks by saddleback college I was sitting right next to the exit sounded good!
    The AS GSR is mine. What were you driving? I spotted a black 8/9 on my way to Coto a few days ago.
    Cop: You know you have fire coming out of your exhaust?<br />Me: Yes I do.<br />Cop: Ok. I&#039;ll be right back.

Quote Originally Posted by socalevoxmr
    I spotted a Silver X this morning around 7:15 am at 91-55 interchange and then fallowed behind him on to the 22 chucked up the deuces as he nodded back ! I also spotted a Black 8/9 going west on Goldenwest in Westminister around 6:45 pm threw up deuces but dont think he seen me !
    If the X was wingless on NTO3's, it's me. Same route I take every morning.
    Cop: You know you have fire coming out of your exhaust?<br />Me: Yes I do.<br />Cop: Ok. I&#039;ll be right back.

Cars
    Ebo IX

Quote Originally Posted by plan:b
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsigxxx
    Spotted a silver X GSR on Antonio parkway today going towards Coto and also spotted a white Evo X wingless single exhaust with AMS decal on the side going thru the drive thru Starbucks by saddleback college I was sitting right next to the exit sounded good!
    The AS GSR is mine. What were you driving? I spotted a black 8/9 on my way to Coto a few days ago.
    which way to coto? i usually take the oso gate

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    WW EvoX MR

New here. So you might see me in a my12 ww mr.

Saw a ww x w/red rims around 9 am today at Mac/Main in Santa Ana. Tinted and couldn't see who was inside. :P

Cars
    2013 CB Evo X GSR

- I see a TB Evo X MR on Mesa Dr in Costa Mesa every morning next to my house

- Saw a RR Evo X MR yesterday at Pep Boys in Costa Mesa across from "The Camp" with CF hood and trunk (It had a donut on, so I was assuming getting new tires)

- Saw a GG Evo X GSR today in Costa Mesa as well. I chucked the dueces and you waved back

I'm in a lowered OB Ralliart with NT03+M's with the Evo X wing if you guys have seen me :wave:
    Instagram: @jodytiongco

I never get spotted wow. Probably cuz I look like a lancer

Cars
    Ebo IX

Quote Originally Posted by zscwc
    I never get spotted wow. Probably cuz I look like a lancer
    saw this dumped lancer on campus drive it was silver with cf hood, had evo x rear and dual exhaust plus evo hood BUT besides the lancer shorty spoiler it had no side vents. nice try ricer

Page 263 of 291 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273 ... LastLast