Page 286 of 291 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,720 of 5809

Thread: Spotted a Fellow Evo Owner In OC Area Only

black X MR with Evassive plate frame on Sand Canyon in Irvine this morning. i was the black 9 next you.
    Morning traffic is the worst eh?
    Flat face is the new concave?

Today I spotted a duchie Gg Evo9 w/ JDM rear on harbor and fifth street in Santa ana. Had road race engineering license plate. Car nice and clean but owner was kinda duchie. Rev at me while my hatch was sitting at left turn lane idling at 1500-2000rpm. He was turning right. Guess he though I was reving at him. Lol

Cars
    2005 Honda S2000
    White evo X mr at my work in costa mesa today, aftermarket exhaust with titanium tips, asian driver.

Cars
    Dodrio
    Quote Originally Posted by misternickg View Post
    White evo X mr at my work in costa mesa today, aftermarket exhaust with titanium tips, asian driver.
    thats like 60% of the EVO X out there in OC lol

Waka waka - I'm a slowpoke
    Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

found myself between 2 evo 9s? white wingless and black with a fatty wing. cars looked really sick on the 57S to the 91E about 30 mins ago

white evo X on the 57 north, monday night around 9:30pm. had some type of light gold wheels. really the only way to distinguish it from other white evo x's, and even then not specific enough but hey, maybe you're on here lol. we did two quick pulls
    '10 GT-R built motor/trans, upgraded turbos
    tuned by 5150 Racing

Cars
    Dodrio
    spotted a TB 9 on the 91 west, plates DRKEVO

Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

Cars
    2013 CB Evo X GSR
    WW Evo X in Costa Mesa over by Ramen Yamadaya on Saturday and then a Red Evo 8/9 in the same parking lot last night at Stater Bros
    Instagram: @jodytiongco

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    OB Evo X, southbound last night on Tustin Ave past Katella.

Sportback Evolution MR

Mr. Gangbang

TB X a couple nights ago at 24hr fit on Anton

black evo 8 or 9 on e85 with black rims with red lips passed me this morning about 30 mins ago he merged on the 5 south from the 55

today around 3pm in the back structure of south coast plaza by sears, black evo 8, mr bbs wheels, wingless, exhaust. heard you hit boost and spool about 4 times when you were looking for parking.
    JOEY | '08 GSR | '10 STI | '11 FXT | '12 848 EVO Corse SE

saw three evo's yesterday, all being driven by douche bags.

a grey and white x on el toro getting onto 5 South together saw them speed off and proceed to cut everyone off as they drove into the distance, the white one had teal wheels (stock maybe?) and I think a chick driving, grey was stock wheels and lowered with mud flaps.....

Then another white X on the freeway came flying bye me once I got on the freeway.

grade A douchebaggery. Nice work guys.
    RS STwhy? four doors, two seats, 23 psi of boost...

Cars
    evo9(sold), evo 8(sold), 2014 evo x gsr, 2012 evo x mr
    yay i got spotted driving like a douche! thanks at least i used my blinkers and didnt go over 70... the other white x was a mr with a bald guy driving correct? he was the one driving like a douche... not only that the traffic was light. Dont act like you are perfect and have never driven aggressively on the fwy or street lol...
    Last edited by one4; 05-05-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Cars
    2010 PB EVO X
    saw a stock looking WW X on Katella and State College. I was turning left onto state college in the PB X. We waved at each other haha

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    WW EvoX MR
    Saw 2 WW X's at the Fullerton Costco. Occupants tried and failed to get pizza 1 minute after Costco closed. D'oh!

One evo had a super-awesome one-yellow-wheel mod going on. Sweet. :P

GF and I were exiting Costco after a bulk-buying spree (well, as bulk as you can with an Evo trunk) and GF wanted a closer look. So I drove by a couple times while exiting the parking lot. To appease the GF, I would have driven by again but I was low on e85.

Tustin Meet Coordinator RC10EVOX's Avatar
    Cars
    2010 WW Evo X
    I always see a GG X in RSM when I go to quest diagnostics, wingless, black wheels and passenger side mirror is missing cover. The car is always backed in and I assume the person works their, but I've never seen it at the Laguna hills evo meets.

Spotted a TB IX outside my house in Santa Monica while I was taking out my bumper to swap out the high beam bulbs. Actually TB IX spotted me,rev'd his engine to get my attention to get me to turn around aha.Waived back,good to see Evo's around here since they're rare to see around here

Cars
    Dodrio
    Spotted this dude, trying to pace me

Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    2014 Evo X Wicked White
    What time did you see the white x? I work in Mission Viejo and live in Tustin. @boosted

Page 286 of 291 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288 ... LastLast