Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gay Day '05

Ban Hammer

Cars
    Hybrid Power!

Re: Gay Day '05

I didn't know JanSolo's day was that day.
    Matrix Chat: @crankmosh:matrix.msghide.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SoCalEvo.net
    Please use the REPORT POST feature to report a post, PM does NOT work well

I have nothing against fags..but I can't stand the way that so many of them have to pump it up, and advertise it. who cares. I don't rock "straight pride" stickers or shirts. enough already. if you're secure with who you are, you have no desire to promote your ideals.

HEY HEY WERE GAY HEY HEY WERE GAY HEY HEY WERE GAY!!!

here's the funny part!

i work at disneyland!

and i was there that day OMG..i felt somewhat uncomfortable

i didnt even know about this day til i got to work.

the best part, before i got to work i was wearing a red shirt! after i realized what the heck was

going on, i was like shit! luckily i had a white shirt underneath.. whew*

hahhahhhaha!!!
    "No mission too difficult, No sacrifice too great"

Alright so I just moved to West Hollywood last weekend and it's been a pretty funny experience so far. I just laugh at the fact that I've seen some guys wearing shorter shorts than me. And boy do a lot of gay guys know how to take care of their bodies.

I went to dinner with my friend Friday night, and I have never seen him so uncomfortable -- I've known the guy for like 10 years. He's not homophobic but maybe to a level of weirdness. I know he's not hating or anything but you can tell he'd rather be somewhere else. I knew I should've taken him to Beverly Hills instead of WeHo (I'm right on the border anyway). Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by One Evo Pinay
    Alright so I just moved to West Hollywood last weekend and it's been a pretty funny experience so far.Â* I just laugh at the fact that I've seen some guys wearing shorter shorts than me.Â* And boy do a lot of gay guys know how to take care of their bodies.
    It's funny - they work out all the time, eat healthy, etc. only to buttfuck each other and catch AIDS....

I have no problem with gay guys - hell, I like Tomas, and he even pretends to like girls... LOL

^^ Yeah I understand, the whole 33'ing and HIV thing is so contradictory to their diet and exercise routine. No glove no love, man...

mega bump.. since the gay population that drives evo quadruples since 2005
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

wow lol
    admire the stevo8<br /><br />heres one for my dead homies!!!<br /><br /><br />MODS!- K&amp;amp;N drop in, APS BOV, Dejon Tool MBC, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Tuning Tech LICP, WOT 65mm Throttle body/intake mani, HKS mivec cams 272, turbo back exhaust, secret JDM soy sause, and Alfred tuned!!! oh ya and cracked windshield

Quote Originally Posted by genrec
    Quote Originally Posted by silvery_eagle
    omg that's just not right.. especially @ disney land
    wrong disneyland is the HAPPIEST place on earth, HAPPY being GAY

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

**Shudders** Why God... WHY!??!?!?!?!?!
    (Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123