Page 100 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 509098991001011021101502006001100 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: long beach / Carson minimeet

Quote Originally Posted by EvoStevo
    You're not tracking with those 19's are you?
    hell no

what's up Steve! :twisted:
    http://www.socalevo.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2927&dateline=1382884  436

he should track the 19's
    illuzionz 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by [p
    dOG. ]
    Hey karl how was Gear's stage 1 setup???
    I don't know, his car blew up before I could even check it out LOL!
    <br /><br />www.myspace.com/thekoexperience

Cars
    '16 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by SpdyEvo02
    anyone know where sulpe is?
    Good question.

I'll be at the meet tonight. My sister is coming to check us out tonight. She loves Imports and especially Evo's, so everyone show some LB Crew love to the Sista in the blue Durango. 8)
    SMASHED @ South Coast Mitsubishi<br />AEM Intake, MXP Exhaust, MXP Downpipe, ETS FMIC w/ ETS UICP & LICP. Tuned by Rallinspired Rick @ Road Race Engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by DizEvoIX
    Quote Originally Posted by SpdyEvo02
    anyone know where sulpe is?
    Good question.

I'll be at the meet tonight. My sister is coming to check us out tonight. She loves Imports and especially Evo's, so everyone show some LB Crew love to the Sista in the blue Durango. 8)
    Hell yeah...I'm actually gonna make it tonight so I can jinx Evo Stevo MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! <----My dracula laugh.

Wzup P-dogg..

I will be there tonight Gentlemen.

Experienced
    Cars
    AS EVO X

what time are you rolling out there Dmoney?
    [img][/img]

Quote Originally Posted by qsjoeygst
    around 730sih when 405 traffic dies down a little

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoney
    Quote Originally Posted by qsjoeygst
    around 730sih when 405 traffic dies down a little
    Hey DMoney, you're coming from Orange County, right?

where's the pics from last night meet? hey peter where are you at laat night
    {img}index.jpg{img}

Nice Meet Last night! Except for the dumb fucks drinking beer across from us and the srt guys. I hope those assholes dont come back

Nice Meet Last night! Except for the dumb fucks drinking beer across from us and the srt guys. I hope those assholes dont come back
    I concur. It's just IDIOTIC to be drinkin in the parking lot with cops cruisin by.

sup guys how was last nights meet???

Cars
    '16 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by k2da_izo
    I concur. It's just IDIOTIC to be drinkin in the parking lot with cops cruisin by.
    +1

Very nice meet. "K" it was very cool to finally meet you. Good luck with your music. I'll PM my number to you later. Maybe a few of us can get together outside of Tuesdays.

To the beer drinkers: *Don't come back. We have a good thing going there. The police* don't bother us because we are not out there doing dumb sh**, like racing, doing donuts and burnouts :skid:, and DRINKING!!! If you can't make your AA meetings, please have your own meet elsewhere. >

Any pics from last night?
    :mitsu:
    SMASHED @ South Coast Mitsubishi<br />AEM Intake, MXP Exhaust, MXP Downpipe, ETS FMIC w/ ETS UICP & LICP. Tuned by Rallinspired Rick @ Road Race Engineering.

who the hell was drinking

Sup Diz.* Nice to have met you as well.* I'm definitely down for a meet outside of Tuesdays to chill where we can drink IN A BAR OR RESTAURANT.

Pete, I don't know who it was, but I saw it out of the corner of my eye.* It may have been some of the SRT guys, but I do not want to make any assumptions because they could be innocent.* But like what Diz says, IF THE DRINKING REFERS TO YOU AND YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE STOP THE SHIT!* The LBC meet has been growing successfully and have gained the respect of the local police.* The last thing we need is some knuckle-heads screwing it all up forcing us to find another spot to meet.

By the way, whoever keeps on revving their motor on the far end of the lot is not impressing anybody.* You're just attracting trouble and look like a complete idiot.

Those Idiots that Were Drinking and constantly revving gave me a great first impression and the kind of people they are. IF your Reading this I hope you understand what im Saying

Dont Rev...just because you and your homies had a fast and furious marathon before you hit up the meet doesnt make your penis bigger. And Besides My exhaust is so loud..i cant hear anything coming from your car...so why try?

Dont Drink in a public environment with ghetto birds, ghetto planes, and 5-0 s patrolling down the streets and even in the parking lot....We are not the only ones that meet there on tuesdays, Right across the street is a Biker Meet that gets out of controll which is why police patrol up and down that street...dont be fuckin stupid

If you have a problem...i dont care LBC deserves this meet. Great People and great rides...dont be the fuckin bad apple that ruin everything for everyone...people wonder why evo owners are dicks to those who dont drive the same car or something better than them...NO we are not dicks...But we do hate muther fuckers that do the Above stupid shit at OUR meets and we will be dicks to you...so dont bother aproaching us asking for a warm welcome because you will get kicked in the nuts...

Dmoney in on the money... It has taken alot to get this meet going and to ruin it in one night is plain and who ever is drinking beer in the parking lot when Signal Hill police are present.... you my friend are .......

Page 100 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 509098991001011021101502006001100 ... LastLast