Page 102 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...

Fellas I do not know who was drinking, but was it any of the SRT4 guys? If so please let me know I will talk to them personally. Before anything this is your meet and we enjoy being there, and would never disrespect your meet or mess anything up. If you are talking about the black SRT that was parked next to the Supra he is not one of us and i have never seen that guy before nor talk to him. Please do not judge the regular SRT crew because some dumbass that has an SRT was doing shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoney
    Those Idiots that Were Drinking and constantly revving gave me a great first impression and the kind of people they are. IF your Reading this I hope you understand what im Saying

Dont Rev...just because you and your homies had a fast and furious marathon before you hit up the meet doesnt make your penis bigger. And Besides My exhaust is so loud..i cant hear anything coming from your car...so why try?

Dont Drink in a public environment with ghetto birds, ghetto planes, and 5-0 s patrolling down the streets and even in the parking lot....We are not the only ones that meet there on tuesdays, Right across the street is a Biker Meet that gets out of controll which is why police patrol up and down that street...dont be fuckin stupid

If you have a problem...i dont care LBC deserves this meet. Great People and great rides...dont be the fuckin bad apple that ruin everything for everyone...people wonder why evo owners are dicks to those who dont drive the same car or something better than them...NO we are not dicks...But we do hate muther fuckers that do the Above stupid shit at OUR meets and we will be dicks to you...so dont bother aproaching us asking for a warm welcome because you will get kicked in the nuts...

Are you referring to SRT-4 crew or people in general? Because you and I both know the regular SRT that show up have never disrespected your meets, like I said in the other post if it was any of the regular SRT guys this coming tuesday please point them out to me and I will talk to them and if they can not respect the meet i will ask them to leave. I just hope some of those comments were not towards the regular SRT crew.

oh i believe it was an srt that you guys are talking about.....a black one. He wasn't affiliated with us at all. They were infact drinking....I felt bad guys seeing that it was a SRT owner doing that bs. Our guys know better and we wouldn't want to squash your meet.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksrt4
    Those Idiots that Were Drinking and constantly revving gave me a great first impression and the kind of people they are. IF your Reading this I hope you understand what im Saying

Dont Rev...just because you and your homies had a fast and furious marathon before you hit up the meet doesnt make your penis bigger. And Besides My exhaust is so loud..i cant hear anything coming from your car...so why try?

Dont Drink in a public environment with ghetto birds, ghetto planes, and 5-0 s patrolling down the streets and even in the parking lot....We are not the only ones that meet there on tuesdays, Right across the street is a Biker Meet that gets out of controll which is why police patrol up and down that street...dont be fuckin stupid

If you have a problem...i dont care LBC deserves this meet. Great People and great rides...dont be the fuckin bad apple that ruin everything for everyone...people wonder why evo owners are dicks to those who dont drive the same car or something better than them...NO we are not dicks...But we do hate muther fuckers that do the Above stupid shit at OUR meets and we will be dicks to you...so dont bother aproaching us asking for a warm welcome because you will get kicked in the nuts...

Are you referring to SRT-4 crew or people in general? Because you and I both know the regular SRT that show up have never disrespected your meets, like I said in the other post if it was any of the regular SRT guys this coming tuesday please point them out to me and I will talk to them and if they can not respect the meet i will ask them to leave. I just hope some of those comments were not towards the regular SRT crew.
    no it wasn't a srt it was the guy in the white car by the guys that were drinking...the usual srt guys are really chill and do any stupid and we appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by [p
    dOG. ]
    everclear!!!!
    some day I'll tell you the story when I took a couple of straight shots of everclear
    " A fry short of a Happy Meal"

Quote Originally Posted by daryl
    oh i believe it was an srt that you guys are talking about.....a black one. He wasn't affiliated with us at all. They were infact drinking....I felt bad guys seeing that it was a SRT owner doing that bs. Our guys know better and we wouldn't want to squash your meet.
    it was the black srt in the isle that was closer to starbucks, but it wasn't him reveing. it was the white piece of shit car parked next to it. This is all of our meet, evo, srt, wrx, so we all need to start to self policing, but we need to do it in a way that doesn't start any fights, because that will get us kicked out just as fast as drinking and reveing.
    " A fry short of a Happy Meal"

Quote Originally Posted by Gear Grinder
    Quote Originally Posted by [p
    dOG. ]
    everclear!!!!
    some day I'll tell you the story when I took a couple of straight shots of everclear

ohh I can only imagine..... this stuff is lethal, I guess that's why they dont sell it in California it makes my eyes water before the shot!
    http://www.socalevo.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2927&dateline=1382884  436

BlackSrt-4.

The comments posted above towards the dumbass that were drinking...And from what i saw it was some cronie with a hat tilted sideways standing next to a white car with there hood popped revving to everyone. thats who the comment is posted for . the srt-4 guys that are across from the evos are chill. you guys dont cause problems but the fuck head in the white car was threatning to ruin our alliance between srt-4s and evos by having us busted by cops.

BUMP
    {img}index.jpg{img}

anyways good meet...had a lot of cars...what happened to the Suby's? We're down to 1 or 2 a meet and now we have Stealths/3000gt's coming..crazy eh?

you guys are funny its a public area! Are you the cops no......if you have a problem then call the popos! you dont have the right to tell people what to do, but you do have the right to call the cops! If they want to drink they will drink so deal with it! Oh and no i dont wonder why most evo owners are dicks! And trust me my car is louder then yours lol!
    myspace.com/stevenrojogt<br /><br /><br />

Cars
    '16 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by ekoo1

you guys are funny its a public area! Are you the cops no......if you have a problem then call the popos! you dont have the right to tell people what to do, but you do have the right to call the cops! If they want to drink they will drink so deal with it! Oh and no i dont wonder why most evo owners are dicks! And trust me my car is louder then yours lol!
    To ekoo1:* C'mon Bro, listen to what you're saying. We don't want popo attention at all. If we call the popo's, then they are likely to tell us to leave. They could tell us leave because we are "loitering". We get around that because a lot of us buy Starbucks and we keep it cool. Alcohol leads to a lot of things...ie drunk driving, sh** talking, and fights. We all know everyone can't handle their liquor, and stupid sh** usually pops off because of it. All we are saying is, why bring unecessary attention from the popos, or any management of the businesses there. You are right, people will do what the hell they want, but every action (+/-) will draw a reaction (+/-). We have to "police" ourselves, and ask those that crack one open not to do so.
    BTW just because your car is louder doesn't mean squat!! You can put a loud ass exhaust on anything...does that mean it's faster? I'll take a quiet, mean-ass dog over a loud bitch any day!! :mitsu:
    SMASHED @ South Coast Mitsubishi<br />AEM Intake, MXP Exhaust, MXP Downpipe, ETS FMIC w/ ETS UICP & LICP. Tuned by Rallinspired Rick @ Road Race Engineering.

Hey man no one is going to call the popo's, why will we call them we just said "WE" need to try to keep everything cool. You have been there plenty of times to know that Signal Hill cops park there and watch or stop by to get coffee and I don't think it would be smart to drink beer in the parking lot especially how they are always rolling by and yes I know it's a "PUBLIC PARKING LOT" but it's called drinking in public. It took months to get this meet organized and took alot of cold ass nights to get it ruined. It can be either evo, srt, sti drivers I dont care who ever it is needs to cut it. I'm not here to tell people dont drink I dont give a SH$$$ just do it somewhere else.

Peace.

also not alot of people there are "stock" who here want's fix it tickets or possible tow's. :? I'm just trying to look out for everyone and it would suck to get kicked.

Look, eekoo1. *We ain't tryin' to be dicks. *We all just want to have a good time and chill without any problems with the cops. *Drinking in a public place outside is NOT legal. *I don't know where you got the idea that it's just okay to do that. *We ain't stiffs either man...I'm pretty sure there are plenty of us who love to get blasted on liquor, but being responsible about it is a whole different story. *

Also, your logic doesn't make any sense at all. *We're trying to AVOID the popos, NOT get them involved or get their attention. *If they arrest your ass for public drinking and intoxication, I'm pretty sure they're going to put all the rest of us on blast. *And for us to just "deal with it" when it comes to their drinking? *I'm pretty sure the Evo community is not going to accept that at all. *Like we've said a few times...we don't want a couple of knuckleheads ruining a good time for the rest of us who don't have to prove we're the shit.

At least Daryl knows what's up. You should follow HIS example.
    <br /><br />www.myspace.com/thekoexperience

on a lighter note.....

Dude, you've got to stop! My sides are hurting!!!
    <br /><br />www.myspace.com/thekoexperience

lol! I just couldn't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ekoo1

wow thats a lame ass comment, we want have a place that is chill to hang out, talk cars and what ever. so when dumb fucks like that, do stupid shit, it attracts the police. I don't want my hood popped because of bull shit. I would figure that people would respect that. I guess you are showing which car group are really the dick heads! I thought most of you guys were cool.
    &quot; A fry short of a Happy Meal&quot;

ignorance is bliss...

Page 102 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast