Page 1203 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 203703110311531193120112021203120412051213125313031703 ... LastLast
Results 24,041 to 24,060 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    Any of you going out to the track on Dec 5th?
    details and sign up link?
    illuzionz 1.0

dont forget to sign up LB crew!!!

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...252#msg7806252
    illuzionz 1.0

too close to xmas.. i'll be dumping my $$ on gifts...

track day can wait
    illuzionz 1.0

LOOk at Mike with the track BUG! Thats good stuff...
    Mike.. take the money you would have spent on track day and put it towards
    tires! :)
    Its going to be a great track season next year...

RALLI//////////ART

should put it towards your SCE SS gift
    illuzionz 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by evox310
    is there any websites with what tracks and when are gonna be ran next year?
    and julio ran a 2:03 in my car at california speedway.Â* pretty sure i was drunk on my ride along!
    driving mikes car was awsome.. i did a 4 wheel drift into turn 2 lmao.. man i pushed those stock tires too the max ahhahah great day.. mike was drunk ass fuck hahahhah
    http://autotechinteriors.com

^^^
    Good times!
    Think the plan is to hit up all the local tracks. Â* Button Willow, Willow Springs, Cal Speedway, (Horse thief Â*& Laguna for Julio and Cris Â*:)
    I think Alex really wants to do Infineon aka sears point..

RALLI//////////ART

Cars
    EvoX MR, Porsche GT3, C250, Imprezza, SkiDoo MXZ, Yeti SB66C,Tony Kart EVRR

Julio and MR Evo X's
    there is a new AMS trans oil cooler for the SST.
    see
    http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/A...ooler-Kit.html

cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^
    I thought you guys said the AMS kit was still having problems cooling the trans & it would still overheat?

RALLI//////////ART

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    ^^^
    I thought you guys said the AMS kit was still having problems cooling the trans & it would still overheat?
    yeah i told mike already.. ams cooler is not tested... talked to them and they dont even know if its a fix... i think rre has the fix so imma save for that
    http://autotechinteriors.com

car's almost done... :noes:
    illuzionz 1.0

Cars
    EvoX MR, Porsche GT3, C250, Imprezza, SkiDoo MXZ, Yeti SB66C,Tony Kart EVRR

Quote Originally Posted by kautiongsr
    ^^^
    yeah i told mike already.. ams cooler is not tested... talked to them and they dont even know if its a fix... i think rre has the fix so imma save for that
    RRE is gonna cost a lot!!!!
    How about a do it yourself 2ndary front trans oil cooler?

^^^^Get it done once, get it done right, thats what i learned with these cars.
    Go Fast Bits: Agency power 3.5 intercooler, Nisei upper and lower intercooler piping, Aem cold air intake, Kelford 272 Cams and springs, Ultimate racing o2 housing/downpipe, RRE 3 inch test pipe and sideways stealth exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, JIC Magic FL TAR hard version coilovers, Enkeis Nto3 18x10.5+30 Nitto Nto1's 275/40/18, RRE tuned to 351 hp/353 tq @ 25 psi, Corner balanced and aligned by Darin at West End Alignment.

bump!
    {img}index.jpg{img}

Cars
    Too Many!

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    details and sign up link?

http://www.speedventures.com/events/...il.aspx?id=265

Dec 5th is the date I will be headed out there with Muellerized. I know Mike/ Evopwr is going and a few other peeps. BEWARE of the AUTO Crustang with the Chihuahua riding shot gun!!! That will be me!Â* :twisted:

^^^
    Good times!
    Think the plan is to hit up all the local tracks. Button Willow, Willow Springs, Cal Speedway, (Horse thief & Laguna for Julio and Cris :)
    I think Alex really wants to do Infineon aka sears point..
    If you really want to go drive an awesome track try Thunderhill O0 It's like a roller coaster and very beautiful! Green rolling hills all around you, depending on the time of year... nice weather too! O0

wut up LB!
    http://www.socalevo.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2927&dateline=1382884  436

participation is lacking... would be great if we had full force of participants for the Long Beach Crew SS
    illuzionz 1.0

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by kautiongsr
    some guys might do buttonwillow on the 20th.. im done for the yr.. need to do trans coolers next..
    I am done for the year as well. I do not have any more tires to destroy. Went through my last pair at the speedway.

So why were you and rick quicker in the last session? Did you go faster through the roval? The key is to go WOT through the roval.

I picked up another draft in the last session that got me to 126 mph through the Roval. I loved it. I usually go through the roval at 122-124 mph. With a good draft I picked up 3 mph (127 mph) and that brought my lap time down by 0.7 second. I went down from 2.03.1 to 2.02.5 just by picking up 3 mph through the roval. I have the Porsche 911 Turbo to thank for that.

Having done the draft in the last two sessions, now I know how to replicate it through the roval. Usually, the poweful cars lift just as they enter the roval (I have no idea why, but that is a different story). If I am right there behind them the moment they enter the roval, then they will pull me like a freight train. It is a very wierd feeling. You can feel the car getting sucked and speed increasing on my Techtom display. The fastest I have been through the roval was 134 mph thanks to a draft from a Viper that slowed down at the right time and sucked my car with him through the roval. That was back when the car had 155 hp and was 60-70 lbs lighter. Now it has 140-145 hp and is 60-70 lbs heavier.

One time I bump drafted with two Mazda Miatas that were qualifying in my class in June of this year. They were helping each other qualify faster than me, but I still managed to stick to their bumper and pick up some valuable time to qualify quicker than both of them. I do not think they were too happy with that, LOL.Â*

Cars
    Too Many!

That's why u rent a Crustang for $30 a day from Hertz! lol

Yeah, go rent a Crustang Naji. They work pretty good at the track if you can drive a V8 RWD!

I will let you borrow my GT-500 wheels with the NT-01's on them and I will even flip the bill for some track pads. Then I will show you how you can saw off some "Superior Engineered" pieces of shit at the track with a lowly little Ford.

Page 1203 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 203703110311531193120112021203120412051213125313031703 ... LastLast