Page 1204 of 1704 FirstFirst ... 20470411041154119412021203120412051206121412541304 ... LastLast
Results 24,061 to 24,080 of 34080

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

  1. #24061
    Canyon Racer FUEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tustin, California, United States
    Posts
    1,117
    Cars
    Too Many!

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Hertz only rents the V-6 auto. Hard top or convertible.... going out for some fun... no need for you to get all puffed up for auto superiority

  2. #24062

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    Any of you going out to the track on Dec 5th?
    details and sign up link?

    http://www.speedventures.com/events/...il.aspx?id=265

    Dec 5th is the date I will be headed out there with Muellerized. I know Mike/ Evopwr is going and a few other peeps. BEWARE of the AUTO Crustang with the Chihuahua riding shot gun!!! That will be me!¬* :twisted:


    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    ^^^
    Good times!
    Think the plan is to hit up all the local tracks. Button Willow, Willow Springs, Cal Speedway, (Horse thief & Laguna for Julio and Cris :)
    I think Alex really wants to do Infineon aka sears point..
    If you really want to go drive an awesome track try Thunderhill O0 It's like a roller coaster and very beautiful! Green rolling hills all around you, depending on the time of year... nice weather too! O0
    Thanks!
    Thunderhill is now on the list! O0


    RALLI//////////ART

  3. #24063

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    Hertz only rents the V-6 auto. Hard top or convertible.... going out for some fun... no need for you to get all puffed up for auto superiority
    No more 5 speed V8 Mustangs huh?¬* I wonder if the Video me and my buddy's sent to Hertz of one of their Mustangs at Irwindale on M/T Slicks and a 150 Shot had anything to do with that? Car even payed for itself at the Street races that night, lol.

    U.S.A. #1 Bitches!!!

  4. #24064

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    Hertz only rents the V-6 auto. Hard top or convertible.... going out for some fun... no need for you to get all puffed up for auto superiority
    Alex isn't getting all puffed up..
    The superior engineered thing is a reference to Julio's co-workers...
    They all drive BMW"s and think every other car is crap! lol
    So they were super butt hurt when Rick, Mike, Julio & Cris all went
    faster than them... ¬*They even accused Julio of cheating! ¬*
    Can you imagine what they would say if a
    rental mustang beat them? ¬*I would pay to see that....


    RALLI//////////ART

  5. #24065

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    Can you imagine what they would say if a
    rental mustang beat them? I would pay to see that....
    Ok.
    I accept gold bars, shiny beads/trinkets, animal pelts, dead presidents, visa, mastercard, amex, discover etc :-)
    It could be fun to smack em around with a 82whp rx7 as well.
    John Mueller www.muellerized.com
    Expert service and suspension work, including insurance repairs professional competition driver coaching and chassis development, our engines and chassis have won in SCCA/NASA/IMSA/FIA road racing, SCORE Off Road, SCCA ProRally Shock dyno service, MIG/TIG welding, tube bending/fabrication, race engine configuration
    30 years experience

  6. #24066

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Quote Originally Posted by Muellerized...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    Can you imagine what they would say if a
    rental mustang beat them? I would pay to see that....
    Ok.
    I accept gold bars, shiny beads/trinkets, animal pelts, dead presidents, visa, mastercard, amex, discover etc :-)
    It could be fun to smack em around with a 82whp rx7 as well.
    lETS DO THIS! ¬*LOL
    What car are you going to drive on the 5th? ¬*rx7?


    RALLI//////////ART

  7. #24067

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    Quote Originally Posted by Muellerized...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    Can you imagine what they would say if a
    rental mustang beat them? I would pay to see that....
    Ok.
    I accept gold bars, shiny beads/trinkets, animal pelts, dead presidents, visa, mastercard, amex, discover etc :-)
    It could be fun to smack em around with a 82whp rx7 as well.
    lETS DO THIS! LOL
    What car are you going to drive on the 5th? rx7?
    I will be pedaling a few different hoopty's :-)
    John Mueller www.muellerized.com
    Expert service and suspension work, including insurance repairs professional competition driver coaching and chassis development, our engines and chassis have won in SCCA/NASA/IMSA/FIA road racing, SCORE Off Road, SCCA ProRally Shock dyno service, MIG/TIG welding, tube bending/fabrication, race engine configuration
    30 years experience

  8. #24068
    Canyon Racer FUEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tustin, California, United States
    Posts
    1,117
    Cars
    Too Many!

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Quote Originally Posted by ARMORED SNAKE
    Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    Hertz only rents the V-6 auto. Hard top or convertible.... going out for some fun... no need for you to get all puffed up for auto superiority
    No more 5 speed V8 Mustangs huh?¬* I wonder if the Video me and my buddy's sent to Hertz of one of their Mustangs at Irwindale on M/T Slicks and a 150 Shot had anything to do with that? Car even payed for itself at the Street races that night, lol.

    U.S.A. #1 Bitches!!!
    I've called 3 different places... no MTs and no V8s... even the Corvettes are Auto.

  9. #24069

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Mike, you get what you pay for . . . don't you remember the great deal on the first set of tires you got? If I had a EVO X and someone did the R&D on an cooler I would go with it, as long as they backed it up that it worked.
    RRE is a pretty good name and they are willing to put their name on it, it sounds like a safe bet to me.
    Good luck !

    Bump for tonight's meet . . . starting at Islands at 6:00, see you guys tonight!



    Quote Originally Posted by mmcdmd
    Quote Originally Posted by kautiongsr
    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    ^^^
    I thought you guys said the AMS kit was still having problems cooling the trans & it would still overheat?
    yeah i told mike already.. ams cooler is not tested... talked to them and they don't even know if its a fix... i think rre has the fix so imma save for that
    RRE is gonna cost a lot!!!!
    How about a do it yourself 2ndary front trans oil cooler?

  10. #24070

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    see you guys at islands.. and the meet....
    naji the reason i was faster was the oval.. i was carrying about 135 or so on the bank.. second i had the bmw in front of me and i had to pass him ..lmao.. thanks again for going and hanging out with us.. when is your first race?.. ill be there for sure..
    http://autotechinteriors.com

  11. #24071

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMORED SNAKE
    Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    Hertz only rents the V-6 auto. Hard top or convertible.... going out for some fun... no need for you to get all puffed up for auto superiority
    No more 5 speed V8 Mustangs huh? I wonder if the Video me and my buddy's sent to Hertz of one of their Mustangs at Irwindale on M/T Slicks and a 150 Shot had anything to do with that? Car even payed for itself at the Street races that night, lol.

    U.S.A. #1 Bitches!!!
    I've called 3 different places... no MTs and no V8s... even the Corvettes are Auto.

    Did you try a place by LAX?
    www.atwest-rentacar.com
    They have miatas....
    Let me know what happens! :)


    RALLI//////////ART

  12. #24072

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    ^^^^
    If not, check this place out.. Im sure they have something that will work at the track.. :)

    www.bhrentacar.com


    RALLI//////////ART

  13. #24073

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    illuzionz 1.0

  14. #24074
    Canyon Racer FUEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tustin, California, United States
    Posts
    1,117
    Cars
    Too Many!

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMORED SNAKE
    Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    Hertz only rents the V-6 auto. Hard top or convertible.... going out for some fun... no need for you to get all puffed up for auto superiority
    No more 5 speed V8 Mustangs huh?¬* I wonder if the Video me and my buddy's sent to Hertz of one of their Mustangs at Irwindale on M/T Slicks and a 150 Shot had anything to do with that? Car even payed for itself at the Street races that night, lol.

    U.S.A. #1 Bitches!!!
    I've called 3 different places... no MTs and no V8s... even the Corvettes are Auto.

    Did you try a place by LAX?
    www.atwest-rentacar.com
    They have miatas....
    Let me know what happens! :)
    About 160 to rent the Miata for the weekend.... I didn't find anything on there about mileage which makes me wonder??? If all else fails I can take my Benz.¬* RRE put upgraded SS lines, Motul, brand new master cylinder and Stoptech pads on it¬* :twisted: I have some RRE and Muellerized stickers laying around...guess I can slap those on it for some HP and handling pts. :D

  15. #24075

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    ^^^^
    ROFL! Nazi Sled Road Course Monkey FTW! :)
    Is the benzo Stick shift?

    We could also rent an Audi R8 for $800/day... lol


    RALLI//////////ART

  16. #24076
    Canyon Racer FUEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tustin, California, United States
    Posts
    1,117
    Cars
    Too Many!

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    ^^^^
    ROFL!¬* Nazi Sled Road Course Monkey FTW!¬* :)
    Is the benzo Stick shift?

    We could also rent an Audi R8 for $800/day...¬* lol
    $800 a day to rent a car is just retarded! Even if I had Bill Gates money that's just stupid¬*


    The Benz is an AT/MT... left foot breaking and staying on the gas can get it around the corners faster¬* :twisted:

    The brake pads on that car are way too strong for its 2.3 136hp 124TQ motor¬* ¬*¬*

    It day dreams about being this car:



    Footage of a little "Baby Benz" DTM car¬* ¬* that all motor sound is just awesome!!!!¬*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rhz_oH4eNA

    Some interesting reading about my "Sauer Kraut "

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_W201

  17. #24077

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    ^^^^
    I'm just messing about the R8,,, Thats not going to happen
    But the miata is a possibility... If you split the cost with someone else
    then you can run the miata in 2 different run groups with 2 drivers :)

    Road course benzo does look bad ass!
    left foot braking is fun! I love going to race the little go carts and getting
    yelled at by the workers "NO LEFT FOOT BRAKING" lol..


    RALLI//////////ART

  18. #24078

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    W201 190E Evo. 2...

    I'm not a EuRo car guy, but I have a huge soft spot for the Mercedes Benz cars. O0

  19. #24079

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    Alex: So are we renting a miata or what?
    Do you need a cage for a miata at the track?


    RALLI//////////ART

  20. #24080
    Evolved mmcdmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    662
    Cars
    EvoX MR, Porsche GT3, C250, Imprezza, SkiDoo MXZ, Yeti SB66C,Tony Kart EVRR

    Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

    I had the 190 E MT 1st edition! and it was a headache, valve seals leaked, aircon thermostat breaks, window regulators replaced etc.

    Darn Gotta save for the SST cooling fix.

    We can still try to race Laguna Seca!!!!! or two more Speedventure events. I got 1 more track day on my NT-01's.

    I new someone who rented a 350Z for Big Willow and auto trans would fail constantly. ruined the day for him. Need a MT.

    Can't make meet tonight. I'm still in Mammoth, see you next week.

Page 1204 of 1704 FirstFirst ... 20470411041154119412021203120412051206121412541304 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •