Page 1210 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 210710111011601200120812091210121112121220126013101710 ... LastLast
Results 24,181 to 24,200 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

So whats going on with everyone today? im on duty and bored as fuck, fml. :-\
    Go Fast Bits: Agency power 3.5 intercooler, Nisei upper and lower intercooler piping, Aem cold air intake, Kelford 272 Cams and springs, Ultimate racing o2 housing/downpipe, RRE 3 inch test pipe and sideways stealth exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, JIC Magic FL TAR hard version coilovers, Enkeis Nto3 18x10.5+30 Nitto Nto1's 275/40/18, RRE tuned to 351 hp/353 tq @ 25 psi, Corner balanced and aligned by Darin at West End Alignment.

At work too! I'm holding my own right now, drank more than i should of last night!
    http://www.socalevo.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2927&dateline=1382884  436

Damn, we always have marines showing up all crudos to work too, if freaking hilarious.
    Go Fast Bits: Agency power 3.5 intercooler, Nisei upper and lower intercooler piping, Aem cold air intake, Kelford 272 Cams and springs, Ultimate racing o2 housing/downpipe, RRE 3 inch test pipe and sideways stealth exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, JIC Magic FL TAR hard version coilovers, Enkeis Nto3 18x10.5+30 Nitto Nto1's 275/40/18, RRE tuned to 351 hp/353 tq @ 25 psi, Corner balanced and aligned by Darin at West End Alignment.

^^^
    Wow!
    That is crap!
    Feel sorry for whoever uses the Mic after him.... That shit is soaked! lol

RALLI//////////ART

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Well I just tuned a WRX that gained 51 hp and 75 ft-lb of tq. 336 ft-lb aand 326 hp FTW!!! Tomorrow I am tuning an Evo 9 on e85. I am stoaked!!!

^^^
    As always great numbers!
    When are you going to start tuning AEM EMS?

RALLI//////////ART

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

The stock ECU is superior to the AEM EMS. Even Buschur admitted as much. I love the stock ECU. It has so much built-in protection making it far safer than the EMS and it gives you the same power.

I thought the EMS was good for more power? Don't you get a good 20+ HP from removing the stock MAF?
    Regardless of power gain, i had to switch out because the part throttle on the stock ecu was sucking with the big injectors. Couldn't get it smooth, very choppy.
    I will admit that the stock ecu was perfect for drag racing!

RALLI//////////ART

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    I thought the EMS was good for more power? Don't you get a good 20+ HP from removing the stock MAF?
    Regardless of power gain, i had to switch out because the part throttle on the stock ecu was sucking with the big injectors. Couldn't get it smooth, very choppy.
    I will admit that the stock ecu was perfect for drag racing!
    You can run w/o the MAF on the stock ECU. There are speed density patches developed for the stock ECU that make this possible. It is in the ECUflash sub-forum on Evom.

The lack of smoothness with large injectors is a tuning issue and not a stock ECU issue. I have tuned 1000 cc injectors with the stock ECU with no side effects. Others have tuned 1200 cc injectors with the stock ECU.

The stock ECU is fantastic. There is no need at all to go with the EMS and pay all that money for a stand alone.

Way to go! O0 Looking forward to watching at the track next month. Morning Long Beach!

Cars
    '16 Mustang GT

What up LB Crew!!! I spent the morning at GearGrinder's Garage and finally got an exhaust installed. The MXP is very nice!! Thanks Danny!!! You Da' Best!! O0
    I'll have to get Looney Tuned after the Holidays!! See you guys Tuesday.
    :mitsu:
    SMASHED @ South Coast Mitsubishi<br />AEM Intake, MXP Exhaust, MXP Downpipe, ETS FMIC w/ ETS UICP & LICP. Tuned by Rallinspired Rick @ Road Race Engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by DizEvoIX
    What up LB Crew!!! I spent the morning at GearGrinder's Garage and finally got an exhaust installed. The MXP is very nice!! Thanks Danny!!! You Da' Best!! O0
    Thanks Dizzy, it was my pleasure. I'm glad you like it.
    &quot; A fry short of a Happy Meal&quot;

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by DizEvoIX
    The MXP is my favorite exhaust for the Evo X. It has a great rumble when your outside the car, but is so quiet when you are inside the car. I have no idea how they did that.

I look forward to tuning your car Dizzie. Sorry that USC sucked this year. You must have been going nuts watching them play.

BTW happy Alcohol Sunday eveyone!!!

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=89170.new

Hey Danny,
    do you happen to have a dremel?
    or anybody?? lol
    Bench In A Park - Gamertag<br />[quote author=leaveit2bevo link=topic=40229.msg6992181#msg6992181 date=1174539342]<br />jesus thats worse then the dyno penis graph.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by benchinapark
    Hey Danny,
    do you happen to have a dremel?
    or anybody?? lol
    Yep, Dremel, die-grinder, grinder. What do you want to grind off of your car? I love cutting up peoples cars!!!
    &quot; A fry short of a Happy Meal&quot;

morning long beach . . . . bump for tuesday night . . . starting at Islands of course. O0

rainy day! everyone stay safe out there... a bunch of ass holes on the road...
    illuzionz 1.0

^^^^
    That would be me!
    TIme to get into Toque battle drift mode with the miata!!
    :skid:

RALLI//////////ART

^^^^^^
    Did you throw dimes and nickles at his face?

RALLI//////////ART

^^^^
    I see whats going on here...
    Charger vs Miata in a rainy day touqe battle!

RALLI//////////ART

Page 1210 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 210710111011601200120812091210121112121220126013101710 ... LastLast