Page 1217 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 217717111711671207121512161217121812191227126713171717 ... LastLast
Results 24,321 to 24,340 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Evolved
    Cars
    2008 Evo X, 2007 Acura MDX, 2015 KIA Soul EV

Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

bump for tuesday dudes!!! i'm on leave so i'll be there for sure. i miss you fuckers!!!
    When the people fear the government,<br />There is Tyranny;<br />When the government fears the people,<br />There is Liberty.<br />-Thomas Jefferson<br /><br />U.S. Marine Corps

^^^Talk is cheap haha, well i wont be able to make it again, im always getting duty on Tuesdays, i got to talk to someone cause they dont understand the significance of the MEAT. Flip i gave your present to Alex, he should be bringing it to ya on Tuesday, and again sorry for being late on that secret santa, since this is the last meet before christmas i just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, if you drink dont drive and if you feel the need to, give me a call, theres a couple peeps that have my cell, ill be glad to go pick up a friend, instead of seeing another evo and a friend down for the count, take care you all and god bless.
    Go Fast Bits: Agency power 3.5 intercooler, Nisei upper and lower intercooler piping, Aem cold air intake, Kelford 272 Cams and springs, Ultimate racing o2 housing/downpipe, RRE 3 inch test pipe and sideways stealth exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, JIC Magic FL TAR hard version coilovers, Enkeis Nto3 18x10.5+30 Nitto Nto1&#039;s 275/40/18, RRE tuned to 351 hp/353 tq @ 25 psi, Corner balanced and aligned by Darin at West End Alignment.

Happy Holidays LB!
    im going to South Coast Today =D
    Bench In A Park - Gamertag<br />[quote author=leaveit2bevo link=topic=40229.msg6992181#msg6992181 date=1174539342]<br />jesus thats worse then the dyno penis graph.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />

morning lb... today we are having sushi and monday night football if anyone wants to join us... its at tokyo garden in downey O0
    http://autotechinteriors.com

Evolved
    Cars

morning LB kids!!!
    When the people fear the government,<br />There is Tyranny;<br />When the government fears the people,<br />There is Liberty.<br />-Thomas Jefferson<br /><br />U.S. Marine Corps

Quote Originally Posted by evox310
    flip cheated he got 2 gifts. he should ban himself for a day!!!
    bitch.... i gave out 3 to include everyone in on everything...
    illuzionz 1.0

morning sluts
    illuzionz 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by kautiongsr
    morning lb... today we are having sushi and monday night football if anyone wants to join us... its at tokyo garden in downey O0
    Is that where they have the crazy rolls"???

RALLI//////////ART

hey everyone... my sister's asking for help @ her pre-school... if anyone can donate time tonight... it's just helping her clean up the place before the vacation... she'll pay in beers (bud light?) gimme a buzz if anyone can help tonight
    illuzionz 1.0

Damn to bad i dont drink, and the wife will murder me for helping out another girl haha.
    Go Fast Bits: Agency power 3.5 intercooler, Nisei upper and lower intercooler piping, Aem cold air intake, Kelford 272 Cams and springs, Ultimate racing o2 housing/downpipe, RRE 3 inch test pipe and sideways stealth exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, JIC Magic FL TAR hard version coilovers, Enkeis Nto3 18x10.5+30 Nitto Nto1&#039;s 275/40/18, RRE tuned to 351 hp/353 tq @ 25 psi, Corner balanced and aligned by Darin at West End Alignment.

Evolved
    Cars

so anything going on tomorrow night? anything special? last MEAT for the year, lol

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    hey everyone... my sister's asking for help @ her pre-school... if anyone can donate time tonight... it's just helping her clean up the place before the vacation... she'll pay in beers (bud light?) gimme a buzz if anyone can help tonight
    where and what time?

RALLI//////////ART

Cars
    '16 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by booster310
    ^^^Talk is cheap haha, well i wont be able to make it again, im always getting duty on Tuesdays, i got to talk to someone cause they dont understand the significance of the MEAT. Flip i gave your present to Alex, he should be bringing it to ya on Tuesday, and again sorry for being late on that secret santa, since this is the last meet before christmas i just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, if you drink dont drive and if you feel the need to, give me a call, theres a couple peeps that have my cell, ill be glad to go pick up a friend, instead of seeing another evo and a friend down for the count, take care you all and god bless.
    +1million on that. Don't drink and drive peeps. You can call me too. If you need my number, PM me.

I'll see you guys tomorrow.
    SMASHED @ South Coast Mitsubishi<br />AEM Intake, MXP Exhaust, MXP Downpipe, ETS FMIC w/ ETS UICP & LICP. Tuned by Rallinspired Rick @ Road Race Engineering.

Evolved
    Cars

yea everyone be safe and dont call me. i'll be drunk myself, lol.

^^^^
    LOL!

RALLI//////////ART

first lutheren pre-school... and it's not helping out another girl.... it's helping out broke kids... =X she said it's scheduled for after hours... so from like 4ish to whenever... any volunteers?s
    illuzionz 1.0

^^^
    Im in..

RALLI//////////ART

Like i said...

IM IN!!!!!

RALLI//////////ART

oh baby... you know i'm all (up) in (you)
    illuzionz 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    Like i said...

IM IN!!!!!
    yup crazy rolls
    http://autotechinteriors.com

Page 1217 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 217717111711671207121512161217121812191227126713171717 ... LastLast