Page 1254 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 25475411541204124412521253125412551256126413041354 ... LastLast
Results 25,061 to 25,080 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

What is so great about it!!!! It is raining and I have to cancel a tune this Sat. Las weekend I had two tunes canceled, one burnt his clutch and the other did not have money. I am itching to tune, damn it :)

Hopefully, I can tune this Sunday if it is not raining.

Cars
    EvoX MR, Porsche GT3, C250, Imprezza, SkiDoo MXZ, Yeti SB66C,Tony Kart EVRR

Rain in L.A. means SNOW for me here in Mammoth!!!!!! My daughter has a contest again on Sunday. So I am here.

C Ya all Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by mmcdmd
    Rain in L.A. means SNOW for me here in Mammoth!!!!!! My daughter has a contest again on Sunday. So I am here.

C Ya all Tuesday!
    Dang i wish i could be in mammoth snowboarding....
    I see you staring like you want it!

C Ya all Tuesday!
    good luck.. cya tuesday
    http://autotechinteriors.com

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Tuning
    What is so great about it!!!! It is raining and I have to cancel a tune this Sat. Las weekend I had two tunes canceled, one burnt his clutch and the other did not have money. I am itching to tune, damn it :)

Well Naji, we'll have our day next week. Unfortunately, the rain gods weren't very cooperative to us this weekend. Anyway, I've got the new o2 eliminator downpipe installed thanks to GearGrinder's help and holy shit, it sounds like I have a whole different car! It literally scared me for a bit when I first punched it WOT and heard that screamer pipe go off. The sound vibrations were felt all the way to my steering wheel! I think it actually put a smile on Danny's face :-)

Well at least now, I can pick up some new spark plugs this week before we have at it.
    <br /><br />www.myspace.com/thekoexperience

Quote Originally Posted by k2da_izo

Well Naji, we'll have our day next week.Â* Unfortunately, the rain gods weren't very cooperative to us this weekend. Anyway, I've got the new o2 eliminator downpipe installed thanks to GearGrinder's help and holy shit, it sounds like I have a whole different car!Â* It literally scared me for a bit when I first punched it WOT and heard that screamer pipe go off. The sound vibrations were felt all the way to my steering wheel!Â* I think it actually put a smile on Danny's face :-)

Well at least now, I can pick up some new spark plugs this week before we have at it.
    I have to admit that is one insane downpipe. The engineering sucks, but when you went wot, wow, what a mean sound.
    &quot; A fry short of a Happy Meal&quot;

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Well Naji, we'll have our day next week. Unfortunately, the rain gods weren't very cooperative to us this weekend. Anyway, I've got the new o2 eliminator downpipe installed thanks to GearGrinder's help and holy shit, it sounds like I have a whole different car! It literally scared me for a bit when I first punched it WOT and heard that screamer pipe go off. The sound vibrations were felt all the way to my steering wheel! I think it actually put a smile on Danny's face :-)

Yes...those dump pipes are LOUD as hell. They wake up the dead :) They are also proven to add 25 whp by themselves w/o any other mod. I re-tuned an 05 Evo that simply added a dump pipe over the last time I tuned it and the top end gains are 25 hp. I also think they relieve backpressure so that reduces the likelihood of knock. If you can live with the sound, they are worth it.

Anyway, I will see you next Sunday for the tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear Grinder

Well Naji, we'll have our day next week.Â* Unfortunately, the rain gods weren't very cooperative to us this weekend. Anyway, I've got the new o2 eliminator downpipe installed thanks to GearGrinder's help and holy shit, it sounds like I have a whole different car!Â* It literally scared me for a bit when I first punched it WOT and heard that screamer pipe go off. The sound vibrations were felt all the way to my steering wheel!Â* I think it actually put a smile on Danny's face :-)

I have to admit that is one insane downpipe. The engineering sucks, but when you went wot, wow, what a mean sound.
    You're right. The engineering could use some improvements. It is a badass unit but a few millimeters shaved off the dump pipe and a sharper angle on the downpipe would've made the install much easier and have more clearance near the A/C compressor. Other than that, it's putting smiles on my face :-)

Evolved
    Cars
    2008 Evo X, 2007 Acura MDX, 2015 KIA Soul EV

im back bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When the people fear the government,<br />There is Tyranny;<br />When the government fears the people,<br />There is Liberty.<br />-Thomas Jefferson<br /><br />U.S. Marine Corps

Quote Originally Posted by EvO9marine
    im back bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eddie! what's up? Are you back back, or just back?

^^^ Looks good Honky.

Looks good BLMike. Did you notice any improvement in handling?
    -------------------------------
    Karl, where is your pics?
    I think it was a pretty successful install day, everyone got what they wanted, even if they had to do it themselves (bench) Everyone was helpful, and courteous. Thanks all the peeps.

Cars
    EvoX MR, Porsche GT3, C250, Imprezza, SkiDoo MXZ, Yeti SB66C,Tony Kart EVRR

Danny your a great mechanic! everyone gets things done with you. I still want that wing so hold it for me. I can't even change brake pads without making mistakes! I gotta visit you soon.

BL Mike, your ready for Big Willow!

Carl, Track day?!

Spencer, It snowed all day Sat. Powder was epic! ski 'd all day at the trees! Great off piste. June Mtn tom Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear Grinder
    Looks good BLMike. Did you notice any improvement in handling?
    Karl, where is your pics?
    I think it was a pretty successful install day, everyone got what they wanted, even if they had to do it themselves (bench) Everyone was helpful, and courteous. Thanks all the peeps.
    Everyone was curteous an helpful because i wasnt there. If i would have been there I would have been cussing like a sailor, possibly blowing up a neighbor or twos mail boxes, and maybe even start a fight with a random stranger. It would have been a party for sure.

It Probobly would have ended with the police arresting me in your front yard with no shirt on though...

So can I come down next weekend or what Danny?

Danny your a great mechanic! everyone gets things done with you. I still want that wing so hold itÂ* for me. I can't even change brake pads without making mistakes! I gotta visit you soon.
    Trust me there are much better mechanics in the group than me lol, but you can come over to change your brake pads. I'm bringing the wing on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMORED SNAKE
    If i would have been there I would have been cussing like a sailor,
    I don't know, when it comes to cussing, I'm kind of a professionalÂ*

Quote Originally Posted by ARMORED SNAKE
    So can I come down next weekend or what Danny?
    Sure you could come over. I think my neighbors would enjoy seeing a V8 American car for once.

BL Mike, looks great, man! Â*It looks like it has a more aggressive stance than stock but not too slammed. Â*Just wait till it sets in a little better and you'll like the results!

Yeah, it was a good install day today.Â* However, mine started last night with a nightmarish job of getting that goddamn o2 eliminator downpipe to fit properly.Â* After the job was done last night, I noticed some rubbing against the A/C compressor and my Cusco underbrace.Â* Danny's quick thinking and ingenuity took care of the problems.Â* I took the car at high speed on straights and turns on my way home and all issues were resolved.Â*

By the way, I think I scared the driver of a 370Z on the 405 when I decided to do a 4th gear pull at WOT.Â* BL Mike, you now know how ridiculous it sounds!Â* Â*:twisted:

Some iPhone pics of today:

Thanks, GEARGRINDER!

Naji...I'm ready!

BLM I'll try to remember the calcarduster.

Great pics Karl.

Evolved
    Cars
    2008 Evo X, 2007 Acura MDX, 2015 KIA Soul EV

im back from my month long training. i'll leave again april for 7 months. i'll be in tuesday for THE BIG MEAT !!!
    When the people fear the government,<br />There is Tyranny;<br />When the government fears the people,<br />There is Liberty.<br />-Thomas Jefferson<br /><br />U.S. Marine Corps

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

BLM, looks good. Drive it some more and it will settle. In a week's time get the bars and endlinks installed and align the car. I looked at the thread you sent me. Do not get the spacers. 20 mm is too much and you might rub the tire on the fender lip under hard cornering. Even with the 10 mm that I run on my race car, 225 hoosiers rubbed on the rear fender lip. I had to roll the rear fenders to prevent it from doing so.

Danny, Forcast is for AM showers tomorrow. Hope they are wrong.

Page 1254 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 25475411541204124412521253125412551256126413041354 ... LastLast