Page 1270 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 27077011701220126012681269127012711272128013201370 ... LastLast
Results 25,381 to 25,400 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Long Beach Mini Meet...NEW SPOT 1st page

Quote Originally Posted by kautiongsr
    Very nice Raul.....just letting u guys know let I talked to Dave and he we will be giving us a discount.... Sign up and on comments section write " Julio rosas discount" I'll be going black group just so I can smoke alex gay Shelby O0
    Bullshit...

The only reason you want to go in black group is because your to scared and not good enough for red group.

You dream way to big buddy! Smoking Z06's y la chingada with your Evo. Si como no compa!Â* :roll: If I had the brakes I needed on the Shelby or a Z06 you would get sawed the fuck off at the track and that's all there is to it buddy.Â* O0

You know what's up.. Stop your wishfull thinking already, hahaha...

rofl! In the butt!!!!!

RALLI//////////ART

Good job Raul. I knew you didn't need me lol
    " A fry short of a Happy Meal"

^^^ But, but I need you. =\

Edit:
    Hey Grindy, do you have that song that I posted up? The one I tried to show you in one of my post and that we were talking about at Islands last Tuesday? Did you even see my post?

Let me know Danny. I'm going nuts trying to find it..

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Tuning
    Quote Originally Posted by big boss
    MARCH 6th thats way to long without my EVO nooooo! :'( so what ur tryn to say is get tuned ealse where :'( haha
    No...that is not what I am saying...We can tune on Friday if you have the time. But submit the information form so we can set up a date to tune the car.
    Haha Ok I was just pulling your arm! I will submit the form today! Congrats on ur Coilovers Raul!!! I finally got the new MagnaFlow rear section put in! hahaha I can finally hear myself think in my car! I think its a Prius lol

Thanks Luis and Danny you know you're still my number one install buddy :)
    Go Fast Bits: Agency power 3.5 intercooler, Nisei upper and lower intercooler piping, Aem cold air intake, Kelford 272 Cams and springs, Ultimate racing o2 housing/downpipe, RRE 3 inch test pipe and sideways stealth exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, JIC Magic FL TAR hard version coilovers, Enkeis Nto3 18x10.5+30 Nitto Nto1's 275/40/18, RRE tuned to 351 hp/353 tq @ 25 psi, Corner balanced and aligned by Darin at West End Alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Tuning
    MARCH 6th thats way to long without my EVO nooooo! :'( so what ur tryn to say is get tuned ealse where :'( haha
    No...that is not what I am saying...We can tune on Friday if you have the time. But submit the information form so we can set up a date to tune the car.
    Haha Ok I was just pulling your arm! I will submit the form today! Congrats on ur Coilovers Raul!!! I finally got the new MagnaFlow rear section put in! hahaha I can finally hear myself think in my car! I think its a Prius lol
    Oh yeah, thanks Luis for you know what yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by ARMORED SNAKE
    ^^^ But, but I need you. =\

Edit:
    Hey Grindy, do you have that song that I posted up? The one I tried to show you in one of my post and that we were talking about atÂ* Islands last Tuesday? Did you even see my post?

Let me know Danny. I'm going nuts trying to find it..
    here you go! also the original version looks like it's by Muddy Waters. http://www.ilike.com/artist/Van+Morr...+Go?src=onebox

Muddy Waters version, I think way better.
    http://www.ilike.com/artist/search?a...t+go&x=12&y=14

No Prob Danny O0 hope it works out bro!

hard work always pays off =D
    Bench In A Park - Gamertag<br />[quote author=leaveit2bevo link=topic=40229.msg6992181#msg6992181 date=1174539342]<br />jesus thats worse then the dyno penis graph.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />

so Raul, are you still hooking it up with the springs?
    www.oathkeepers.com<br /><br />&quot;A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.&quot; <br />--George Washington

Yea poor Beto needs something on his car, I feel bad
    &quot; A fry short of a Happy Meal&quot;

No after pics of your car bench?

RALLI//////////ART

he wanted to practice his Wax on Wax off skillz :D

Naji I submitted the form! Ill having my car ready by the 24th O0

I told you beto im only selling my spacers, i need a backup suspension just in case something happens to my coils.
    Go Fast Bits: Agency power 3.5 intercooler, Nisei upper and lower intercooler piping, Aem cold air intake, Kelford 272 Cams and springs, Ultimate racing o2 housing/downpipe, RRE 3 inch test pipe and sideways stealth exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, JIC Magic FL TAR hard version coilovers, Enkeis Nto3 18x10.5+30 Nitto Nto1&#039;s 275/40/18, RRE tuned to 351 hp/353 tq @ 25 psi, Corner balanced and aligned by Darin at West End Alignment.

My hat goes off to Naji today for an awesome tune! Very meticulous, very detail-oriented, and very careful with his methods. Naji was able to safely squeeze every ounce of juice with my current setup to put down some pretty impressive numbers. The end-result was night and day from our baseline run. My God, it feels like a whole different car!

Naji, thanks again man. I'll let you know when I get my cams, injectors, and intercooler installed so we can have at it again! I'll be rockin' your badge for sure.
    <br /><br />www.myspace.com/thekoexperience

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Your welcome my man. I enjoyed it. Three things stood out on your car:

1. It held boost to almost 20 psi by redline with an MBC. That is because your car was running an intake. As I told you when running an intake and MBC, you really do not need ECUboost control.

2. The dump pipe proved itself once again. This thing is a winner. I have a dyno chart showing a 25 hp gain from a dump pipe on the same 05 Evo re-tune. If you can deal with the noise, it is the way to go.

3. Your car had a lot of knock on the stock tune. In the three baseline logs we had CONSISTENT 10-11 counts of knock. By contrast on the last log that we did the car had 1-2 counts of knock.

Here is the dyno chart for the rest to see. Please note that the base run was done with an MBC set @ 19.5 psi and holding boost to ~18 psi by redline. That is about 4 psi than what stock would:

The tuned psi was 22.8 psi and holding to 20 psi by redline. The AFR was in the mid to low 11:1 ratio.

You now need to get 272 HKS cams, RC 1000 injectors, and an ETS 3.5 inch IC. That should put the car in the 340-350 hp range on DLL. DLL reads like a dynojet on the on-ramp where I log.

Meh, just crank the boost up to 30psi. you should see 360-380
    &quot; A fry short of a Happy Meal&quot;

Page 1270 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 27077011701220126012681269127012711272128013201370 ... LastLast