Page 1501 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 501100114011451149114991500150115021503151115511601 ... LastLast
Results 30,001 to 30,020 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

BudLightMike

Re: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Cris can I get that pic please?

yes
    illuzionz 1.0

BudLightMike

You gonna email it?

Quote Originally Posted by BudLightMike
    Evos are the shit cause they do all the work for you. You are really fast in your evo, but I think you should switch it up and get a real car like a rwd.
    Is that what your excuse is going to be when we pass you at the track?
    Go Fast Bits: Agency power 3.5 intercooler, Nisei upper and lower intercooler piping, Aem cold air intake, Kelford 272 Cams and springs, Ultimate racing o2 housing/downpipe, RRE 3 inch test pipe and sideways stealth exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, JIC Magic FL TAR hard version coilovers, Enkeis Nto3 18x10.5+30 Nitto Nto1's 275/40/18, RRE tuned to 351 hp/353 tq @ 25 psi, Corner balanced and aligned by Darin at West End Alignment.

BudLightMike

Nope. And don't speak so soon you don't know yet jarhead

Haha just busting your balls.
    Go Fast Bits: Agency power 3.5 intercooler, Nisei upper and lower intercooler piping, Aem cold air intake, Kelford 272 Cams and springs, Ultimate racing o2 housing/downpipe, RRE 3 inch test pipe and sideways stealth exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, JIC Magic FL TAR hard version coilovers, Enkeis Nto3 18x10.5+30 Nitto Nto1's 275/40/18, RRE tuned to 351 hp/353 tq @ 25 psi, Corner balanced and aligned by Darin at West End Alignment.

BudLightMike

I know, but for real no one has seen this stang in a track with regular drivers. Don't be so sure your cheater cars will beat it. Even if I'm slow it's all about me having fun.

I just hope you dont try to drive it crazy the first time since its a rear wheel drive and youre used to an all wheel drive vehicle, take it slow and get to learn it to the best of your abilities.

BudLightMike

I know I'm gonna learn it first. I have till mid august, then it's auto club speedventures

You need to play with it at Street of Willow first bro. Or be very patient at the Roval if that what your going go run at Fontana. Remember that the Mustang can kill you for making a stupid mistake. The GT is way more forgiving than the Shelby though.

Just chill at first and work your way up slowly. I would start at SOW though.. You can't learn to drive a car by just driving on the street, lol.

Dont listen to alex. Best way to learn how to control your car is to rub a shit load of Vaseline and astro glide on the rear tires and then take it up to the canyons. You will learn how to control it or fly off!

RALLI//////////ART

that's disturbing... yet partially right
    illuzionz 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by ARMORED SNAKE
    You need to play with it at Street of Willow first bro
    whats disturbing yet partially true is Alex telling Mike he needs to play with "it" first^^^

RALLI//////////ART

fixed
    illuzionz 1.0

I'm pretty sure you just corrected me...

RALLI//////////ART

Cars
    EvoX MR, Porsche GT3, C250, Imprezza, SkiDoo MXZ, Yeti SB66C,Tony Kart EVRR

Quote Originally Posted by BudLightMike
    Evos are the shit cause they do all the work for you. You are really fast in your evo, but I think you should switch it up and get a real car like a rwd.
    I already have the Porsche! I tried it at an autocross event with Julio and I am slower then him. It is harder to drive and I don't think I will ever be as fast as in the Evo X.
    Learning the Porsche the hard way- practice.

BudLightMike

ill be ok guys trust me.

Cars
    '16 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by mmcdmd
    Quote Originally Posted by DizEvoIX
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LXa1...os=aWepQPxASMs

One of our own doing his thing. This is why he hasn't been at the meets. His Evo even made it!! 8)
    Diz, I told you I'm worried about the Lakers
    Karl is K.O.? Rap Video!
    I'm not worried!
    Yes, K.O. is Karl. He's been putting in crazy work with his music.
    I dont think I'll make it out tomorrow. Wifey is getting over a minor surgery, and I won't feel comfortable leaving her alone for a long period of time. Anthony hasn't been out anyway. Even though he said he wouldn't miss any meets this month.
    SMASHED @ South Coast Mitsubishi<br />AEM Intake, MXP Exhaust, MXP Downpipe, ETS FMIC w/ ETS UICP & LICP. Tuned by Rallinspired Rick @ Road Race Engineering.

Cars
    '16 Mustang GT

EARTHQUAKE!!!
    SMASHED @ South Coast Mitsubishi<br />AEM Intake, MXP Exhaust, MXP Downpipe, ETS FMIC w/ ETS UICP & LICP. Tuned by Rallinspired Rick @ Road Race Engineering.

D00D My RIDE is the sup3rc00l RiDe 0f teh Monthz Did you knowzit??? jebus27's Avatar

TERERMOTO!!!!

Page 1501 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 501100114011451149114991500150115021503151115511601 ... LastLast