Page 1604 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 604110415041554159416021603160416051606161416541704 ... LastLast
Results 32,061 to 32,080 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    ^^He got into it with BL Mike...Â* Â* I guess it was bad enough for him to quit SCE..
    Pretty sad.
    Just to recap, an evo owner had a difference of opinion with a mustang owner that escalates into the evo owner (that added value to the community) quitting the forum. Why are mustang owners the sacred cows of socalevo? Since when are cows a protected species in california?

Since you love blm so much ultraflip, care to explain why forum rules do not apply to him?
    John Mueller www.muellerized.com
    Expert service and suspension work, including insurance repairs professional competition driver coaching and chassis development, our engines and chassis have won in SCCA/NASA/IMSA/FIA road racing, SCORE Off Road, SCCA ProRally Shock dyno service, MIG/TIG welding, tube bending/fabrication, race engine configuration
    30 years experience

It's more than just blm.... Sce has pissed off Danny for a while... But I think we should drop it because Danny is done with sce... He's still going to hang out us... He is sti a friend just not sce member anymore
    http://autotechinteriors.com

kautiongsr, BudLightMike, 2muchboost, evobros (+ 5 Hidden) and 3 Guests are viewing this topic

***GRABS POPCORN***Â* Here it comes........

RALLI//////////ART

kautiongsr, BudLightMike, 2muchboost, evobros (+ 5 Hidden) and 3 Guests are viewing this topic

***GRABS POPCORN***Â* Here it comes........
    Just waiting for bl mike hahahhah

BudLightMike

john stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. im tired of you instigating shit around here. your a grown man but you act like a fucking kid constantly trying to get me in trouble. grow the fuck up! danny left on his own i didn't force him.

Quote Originally Posted by BudLightMike
    john stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. im tired of you instigating shit around here. your a grown man but you act like a fucking kid constantly trying to get me in trouble. grow the fuck up! danny left on his own i didn't force him.
    He did leave on his own. Would be pretty hard to stop someone coming on sce lol

RALLI//////////ART

He did leave on his own. Would be pretty hard to stop someone coming on sce lol
    Lol u never left

BudLightMike

what the hell are you talking about julio?

Remember when sce fucked up his account and he got mad... Well he is still here... Why r u so angry

BudLightMike

cause john came in here starting shit. running his mouth cause he knows once i let him have it he will report me and threaten to stop helping fund SCE unless im banned and deleted like before. it takes a really big vagina to talk shit to someone that cant reply. i wish mueller would let me reply how i want to and take it like a man. but we all know what will happen. to me thats a major bitch move!

If gay jokes were still allowed this thread would be hilarious!
    [quote author=Jperez43evo8mr link=topic=103721.msg8100553#msg8100553 date=1297718354]<br />[quote author=Andrew9RS link=topic=103721.msg8100549#msg8100549 date=1297718197]<br />You&#039;re Welcome! Glad they Showed up on time! The people at the Florist Store told me that They might arrive at 6 or so. Glad they got there earlier :)<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Glad too and you&#039;re lucky we close at 5 at work and I got them on lunch so all the bitches were hating since their man&#039;s weren&#039;t sweet enough to do it O0<br />[/quote]

john stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Â*im tired of you instigating shit around here. Â* your a grown man but you act like a fucking kid constantly trying to get me in trouble. Â*grow the fuck up! Â*danny left on his own i didn't force him.
    I am an invited member of this forum since 2003, when rob and dino asked me to participate on these forums, where I am/or not is entirely my business and not your concern.

Mike, your mouth and blind drunk typing creates all kinds of negativity that does get you into situations where people will confront you about your pathetic behavior.

Sad day for the lbc meet when geargrinder declines to participate.

Expert service and suspension work, including insurance repairs professional competition driver coaching and chassis development, our engines and chassis have won in SCCA/NASA/IMSA/FIA road racing, SCORE Off Road, SCCA ProRally Shock dyno service, MIG/TIG welding, tube bending/fabrication, race engine configuration
    30 years experience

Quote Originally Posted by Muellerized...
    ^^He got into it with BL Mike...Â* Â* I guess it was bad enough for him to quit SCE..
    Pretty sad.
    Just to recap, an evo owner had a difference of opinion with a mustang owner that escalates into the evo owner (that added value to the community) quitting the forum. Why are mustang owners the sacred cows of socalevo? Since when are cows a protected species in california?

Since you love blm so much ultraflip, care to explain why forum rules do not apply to him?
    And just to recap once more here. Did you just call Mustang people that are on this forum "the scared cows of SCE."? Besides me, I didn't really see anyone else on here other than Mike posting.

You know you just fucking called me out also, right John? You must not know me very well, lol. In wich case your statement of Mustang owners in general is idiotic. You should have just clearly stated that Mike now as a Mustang owner is a scared cow on SCE. We should all get together and talk to weed out the scared cows out of this whole group involved here.

Oh, and I'm not pissed. But I'm just throwing an idea of mine out there for all to consider. We are all grown men here, let's quit with all this online shit talk and Emo crying parade. It's just better to talk in person. A true winer will rise and no one could ever say any different ever again. I mean this whole problem I take it is very serious no? It sure has been ongoing for a long time now.
    Blood and Honour-Supremacy-Streetwise and Mean.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jake
    And just to recap once more here. Did you just call Mustang people that are on this forum "the scared cows of SCE."? Besides me, I didn't really ever see anyone else on here other than Mike posting on here.

You know you just fucking called me out also, right John? You should have just clearly stated that Mike as a Mustang owner now was a scared cow on SCE. We should all get together and talk to weed out the scared cows out of this whole group involved here.

Oh, and I'm not pissed. But I'm just throwing an idea of mine out there for all to consider. We are all grown men here, let's quit with all this online shit talk and Emo crying parade. It's just better in person. A true winer will rise and no one could ever say any different ever again. I mean this whole problem I take it is very serious no? It sure has been ongoing for a long time.
    Ahhh yes, grammar is often overlooked, "a Mustang owner." which means one as in singular, so no there is no room for you to be included in the statement I made.

My address is listed on the front page of my website, I am really easy to find if you would like to chat with me in person.
    30 years experience

BudLightMike

seriously john,Â* your a big coward,Â* you knowingly come in here talking shit because you know i cant say anything.Â* how bout you tell the admins to let me say what i got to say about you with no repercussions?Â* pretty sure your scared shitless to allow that.Â* till then why don't you go cry on dannys shoulder and hug out your frustrations

you notice how he fails to mention how you guys love me and would be bored without me? i just love how he can state all the shit the stupid subie fags say about me. but i have never heard a peep from a single evo owner about my behavior except for danny.

I have chatted with you plenty of times in person and you never say anything stupid like what you say on these internet forums. And I'm not talking about when you talk about suspension as I'm sure you know much more than I do. But many times i have seen you post stupid comments on here to try and put people down.

And whats the deal with people all of a sudden giving a shit about grammar when they feel stupid? I think its funny. Any ways if you really want me at your office just let me know. But I was thinking your problem was with Mike and not Mustang owners in general. Why are you never such a bad ass in person?

You should go check out ViperAlley! I think that would be the perfect forum for a cute guy such as yourself. There are plenty of posts that need spell checking and grammar correction over there.Â* O0

Oh, and sorry my replies are taking so long John. I'm washing my car right now and posting out of my phone. =]

seriously john, Â*your a big coward, Â*you knowingly come in here talking shit because you know i cant say anything. Â*how bout you tell the admins to let me say what i got to say about you with no repercussions? Â*pretty sure your scared shitless to allow that. Â*till then why don't you go cry on dannys shoulder and hug out your frustrations
    Mike,

You have texted me, called my office repeatedly, messaged me on facebook, called me on my personal cell phone, sent multiple pm's to me with the same whiny drunk off your ass crying sniveling bs, there is nothing for you to say to me that you have not already said other than silence.

TIA.
    30 years experience

maybe someone hijacked his account, it's been known to happen over there quite often....
    <br />[quote author=Mike W link=topic=92079.msg8024747#msg8024747 date=1286327310]<br />This mod is grumpy anti-mod wife and parent proof. <br />Mike W<br />[/quote]

BudLightMike

you are such a son of a bitch liar john, Â*lol i called your office 1 time, Â*i don't have your phone number any more cause you cried like the child you are, Â*and i sent you one message on Facebook saying i love you lol. Â*and i dont pm you so quit the bull shit lies.

Page 1604 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 604110415041554159416021603160416051606161416541704 ... LastLast