Page 1607 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 607110715071557159716051606160716081609161716571707 ... LastLast
Results 32,121 to 32,140 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

^^^^yeah, what he said!

RALLI//////////ART

true that, i forgot about the automatic supras, that spank all the manual gear box supras
    [quote author=Jperez43evo8mr link=topic=103721.msg8100553#msg8100553 date=1297718354]<br />[quote author=Andrew9RS link=topic=103721.msg8100549#msg8100549 date=1297718197]<br />You&#039;re Welcome! Glad they Showed up on time! The people at the Florist Store told me that They might arrive at 6 or so. Glad they got there earlier :)<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Glad too and you&#039;re lucky we close at 5 at work and I got them on lunch so all the bitches were hating since their man&#039;s weren&#039;t sweet enough to do it O0<br />[/quote]

2010 Viper ACR Test at the Virginia City Hill Climb. This Viper’s best time of 3 minutes and 19.4 seconds (an average speed of 93.9 mph) puts it fifth in the all-time up-the-hill list. < Bone stock in factory spec!

http://www.caranddriver.com/features..._climb-feature

The fastest car that has ever ran at the Virginia City event was in 1992, a Ferrari F40GT Competizione @* 3 minutes and 10.5 seconds. His average speed was just over 98 mph. This car is a full GT race car that sold to special Ferrari customers and was powered by a 780hp DOHC V8 Bi-Turbo and only weighed in at 2300 pounds. This will give you an idea of how fast that ACR is for a true factory street car, especialy at the ACR's price.

Info on the Ferrari F40 Competizione;

Why It's Special:
    After a lengthy absence from closed cockpit racing, Ferrari finally decided to return in the late ‘80s with their legendary F40. Due to the ever increasing complexity of running a top level Grand Prix team, Ferrari let long time motorsport partner Michelotto handle the development. The goal from the beginning was to produce a car that could be competitive in a wide array of championships.

For the new F40 Competizione, Michelotto began by extensively lightening and strengthening the car with carbon fiber, making it able to withstand the extreme forces of motor racing. The suspension was completely revised with larger anti-roll bars, Koni springs and dampers. Obviously, brakes had to be upgraded: enormous 355mm Brembo ventilated disc brakes with 4-piston calipers were fitted front and rear, along with substantial improvements in brake ducting to keep them cool. Unique wheels were supplied by OZ Racing, constructed from magnesium they measured 17x12” up front and 17x14.5” out back. Customers had a choice of either Goodyear or Pirelli Corsa racing slicks, with the rears measuring 375mm in diameter.

Under the Hood:
    Now why would one need 750mm of rubber out back? Well the answer lies in a 3.0 liter DOHC V8 fitted with twin IHI turbochargers. Engineers held nothing back and dumped as much turbo-era F1 knowledge as they possibly could under the Lexan engine cover. Designated Tipo 120B, it boosted 2.6bar (38.2psi) of Behr-intercooled air into its combustion chambers and cranked out 780hp @ 8,100rpm! Torque was a stump pulling 526 lb-ft @ 5,700rpm! To put these numbers in perspective, the Ferrari F1 drivers of 1989 -- now forced to use naturally-aspirated engines -- only had 600bhp under their right foot.

Final race weight checked in at 2,300 pounds (1,050 kilograms) and, as you can imagine, the F40’s performance tested even the bravest and most daring pilots; 0-60mph was dispatched in a traction-limited 3.1 seconds and the top speed reported at the Nardo Speed Bowl was 229mph. Aerodynamic enhancements included an aggressive carbon fiber front splitter, NACA ducting everywhere and an adjustable rear spoiler. In the cockpit drivers found an OMP Racing bucket seat, a digital telemetry display, a 5-speed gated shifter linked to non-synchromesh or “crashbox” Ferrari transmission, a fire extinguisher and not much else.

The Verdict:
    Over 30,000 kilometers of development work was carried out by Dario Benuzzi and the list of drivers who drove this car in anger is nothing short of legendary. They included multiple F1 victors Jean Alesi, Jean-Pierre Jabouille, and multiple Paris-Dakar champion Jean-Louis Schlesser. Racing success proved sparse due to the hectic racing climate of the late 1980’s and early 1990’s. However that doesn’t detract from the F40 Competizione’s cars legacy in our book… Just listen to that engine, bellissimo!

The ACR was also the quickest car at the event this perticular day, beating a 620-hp rally-prepared Nissan GT-R driven by Millen who runs the Stillen tuning company and won both the 1994 12 Hours of Sebring and 24 Hours of Daytona during his IMSA driving career. Millen made it up the hill in 3 minutes and 22.9 seconds.

^^^ Profesional race car driver in a heavily modded GT-R got owned by an amateur driver in a factory stock ACR Viper. USA #1!

Btw. There was the thing of the Viper having an 80 tread wear tires vs all the other cars having 100 tread wear tires. But the point of this test was to see what a factory stock ACR Viper could do at this event. And well, those 80 tread wear tires are stock on the ACR.

But hey, if a 20 tread wear difference in tire compund is going to make the difference for an amateur driver in a stock less powerful Viper to beat a profesional race car driver in a highly modded GT-R then I dont know what to say.

Did I mention that USA is #1 already? Brute, big cubic inch, American power all the way. =]
    Blood and Honour-Supremacy-Streetwise and Mean.

I thought every body here wanted to talk about cars? By "talk about cars" did you guys actually mean dick ride Evo's, M3's, and GT-R's? Meh..

Dead thred..

I Drive a "WISH I HAD AN EVO"

dude i want to drive that road!!! lets go!!!

acr viper is the most bad ass car for $100k PERIOD!

RALLI//////////ART

+1 ^^ dude that car kicks ass in forza!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Jake
    I thought every body here wanted to talk about cars? By "talk about cars" did you guys actually mean dick ride Evo's, M3's, and GT-R's? Meh..

Dead thred..
    thats exactly what i was thinking, we switch the subject to cars, and the regular people that where here during the gay saga are still here, and the ones that were gone are still gone!!!

btw alex, stop messing with these cracker jack toys and get a Ford GT already!!!
    [quote author=Jperez43evo8mr link=topic=103721.msg8100553#msg8100553 date=1297718354]<br />[quote author=Andrew9RS link=topic=103721.msg8100549#msg8100549 date=1297718197]<br />You&#039;re Welcome! Glad they Showed up on time! The people at the Florist Store told me that They might arrive at 6 or so. Glad they got there earlier :)<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Glad too and you&#039;re lucky we close at 5 at work and I got them on lunch so all the bitches were hating since their man&#039;s weren&#039;t sweet enough to do it O0<br />[/quote]

drooooll that car is just amazing!!!

dude
    forza 3 drift sessions
    lets do it!
    Bench In A Park - Gamertag<br />[quote author=leaveit2bevo link=topic=40229.msg6992181#msg6992181 date=1174539342]<br />jesus thats worse then the dyno penis graph.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />

^^^Drifto no bueno. I never picked up forza 3 because forza 2 was full of people drifting on line... That gets old quick. I just want to run a real race!

RALLI//////////ART

LOL
    a race it is!
    a DRIFT RACE!
    haha jk jk
    but im down as fck!
    SoCal Evo LB forza seshs!
    Bench In A Park - Gamertag<br />[quote author=leaveit2bevo link=topic=40229.msg6992181#msg6992181 date=1174539342]<br />jesus thats worse then the dyno penis graph.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    ^^^Drifto no bueno. I never picked up forza 3 because forza 2 was full of people drifting on line... That gets old quick. I just want to run a real race!
    lets do dis...FORZA 3 bishes!

I should be getting it tomorrow or tuesday. :)

RALLI//////////ART

2012 Nissan GT-R has been improved a grip. A manufacturer claim of 7:20 at the Nurburg Ring has been stated. But like the new near 300k Porsche GT-2 RS's claimed time at the ring, there is no official proof or videos on any of these claims. We will have to wait and see what happens. The new 2010 ACR Viper has been improved greatly over the previous 2008 ACR model which currently is the *official* record holder for fastest production car at the Ring. The new and improved 2010 ACR will be making its way to the Ring soon I hope. Cant wait to see what time it will be able to post there now.

Link to the 2012 GT-R;
    http://www.dragtimes.com/blog/2012-n...urgring-in-720

Awesome cars are being built right now.

Quote Originally Posted by pureIX
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jake

Dead thred..
    thats exactly what i was thinking, we switch the subject to cars, and the regular people that where here during the gay saga are still here, and the ones that were gone are still gone!!!

btw alex, stop messing with these cracker jack toys and get a Ford GT already!!!
    Trust me, the GT is the highest car on my list of cars I would buy *if* I had the money. But that car is for ballers, not for average people in their 20's.. How I wish I could have one those cars some day. I'm not complaining one bit about what I have right now though, lol.

The F-GT is withough a doubt the pinnacle of Honky engineering.

I just ordered forza 3 so i can play with you dirt bag jews...
    Quote Originally Posted by benchinapark
    dude
    forza 3 drift sessions
    lets do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by aguilar45
    lets do dis...FORZA 3 bishes!
    All of you Peter Puffers have heads the fuck up on Forza 3!!!

Dont you mean 1 of 0?

^^^^
    I HATE YOU.

RALLI//////////ART

I say we make "Special Documentation and Vin/Designation Plaques" for that thing then sell it on Ebay, lol. Or maybe even try to enter it in the Barret-Jackson or Mechum Auction events.

Page 1607 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 607110715071557159716051606160716081609161716571707 ... LastLast