Page 1609 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 609110915091559159916071608160916101611161916591709 ... LastLast
Results 32,161 to 32,180 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

should we make a list to motivate ppl to go?
    [quote author=Jperez43evo8mr link=topic=103721.msg8100553#msg8100553 date=1297718354]<br />[quote author=Andrew9RS link=topic=103721.msg8100549#msg8100549 date=1297718197]<br />You&#039;re Welcome! Glad they Showed up on time! The people at the Florist Store told me that They might arrive at 6 or so. Glad they got there earlier :)<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Glad too and you&#039;re lucky we close at 5 at work and I got them on lunch so all the bitches were hating since their man&#039;s weren&#039;t sweet enough to do it O0<br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    Movie After the football game...
    Julio is trying to get ahold of rick to see where and when we are watching the game.
    thought we were watching in cerritos? like TGIF or BJ's pizza
    illuzionz 1.0

Julio is trying to get ahold of rick to see where and when we are watching the game.
    sorry for the delay.. but bjs tonight in cerritos... we go to movie theature near islands. that at 950.. or in cerritos they have one also.. that one starts at 930... let me know.. fyi..theres a car coming to port this week.. might have it by end of month yahooooo:)
    http://autotechinteriors.com

Quote Originally Posted by kautiongsr
    sorry for the delay.. but bjs tonight in cerritos... we go to movie theature near islands. that at 950.. or in cerritos they have one also.. that one starts at 930... let me know.. fyi..theres a car coming to port this week.. might have it by end of month yahooooo:)
    M3^^^???
    [quote author=Jperez43evo8mr link=topic=103721.msg8100553#msg8100553 date=1297718354]<br />[quote author=Andrew9RS link=topic=103721.msg8100549#msg8100549 date=1297718197]<br />You&#039;re Welcome! Glad they Showed up on time! The people at the Florist Store told me that They might arrive at 6 or so. Glad they got there earlier :)<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Glad too and you&#039;re lucky we close at 5 at work and I got them on lunch so all the bitches were hating since their man&#039;s weren&#039;t sweet enough to do it O0<br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by pureIX
    M3^^^???
    hahahha.. its almost here.. youll see it

M3^^^???
    i hope its white!

M3^^^???
    i hope its white!
    i hope your not disappointed

^^^ I'm disappointed..
    Blood and Honour-Supremacy-Streetwise and Mean.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jake
    ^^^ I'm disappointed..
    i hope not.. hey you going tonight?

I am. And I'm probably not going.

oh ok.. now im disappointed

You should be disappointed.

You should move to Germany and tattoo a Swastika on you left but cheek and a face portrait of Hitler on your right butt cheek. Then you would totally be cool. Just don't come back to the U.S. because I would then have to pistol whip you and throw you in the trunk of your M3 then take you for a ride to the Sonora Desert.

If you need more details about what would happen next just pm me.

You should be disappointed.

You should move to Germany and tattoo a Swastika on you left but cheek and a face portrait of Hitler on your right butt cheek. Then you would totally be cool. Just don't come back to the U.S. because I would then have to pistol whip you and throw you in the trunk of your M3 then take you for a ride to the Sonora Desert.

If you need more details about what would happen next just pm me.
    lmfao you really want me to get an m3... i havent told nobody what im getting heheheh

u getting a table or we just shooting for bar seating at bj's?
    illuzionz 1.0

I hope you realize if i pick up an auto job at the docks and i see your car I'm going to some major drifting/burnouts!!! Â*Would you be mad if I drove your car before you did?? :D

RALLI//////////ART

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    u getting a table or we just shooting for bar seating at bj's?
    bar mijo

I hope you realize if i pick up an auto job at the docks and i see your car I'm going to some major drifting/burnouts!!! Would you be mad if I drove your car before you did?? :D
    man you guys are funny

Im sorry to tell you guys,
    but GT-5 got pushed back once again.
    probably going to come out after the holidays.
    i think they just wanted to avoid all the big titles coming out during the holidays because it would give em trouble.
    i really dont know why but theyre retarded for pushing it back once more.
    Bench In A Park - Gamertag<br />[quote author=leaveit2bevo link=topic=40229.msg6992181#msg6992181 date=1174539342]<br />jesus thats worse then the dyno penis graph.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />

^^^ where do you get your updates???

Quote Originally Posted by benchinapark
    Im sorry to tell you guys,
    but GT-5 got pushed back once again.
    probably going to come out after the holidays.
    i think they just wanted to avoid all the big titles coming out during the holidays because it would give em trouble.
    i really dont know why but theyre retarded for pushing it back once more.
    Wasnt that ish suppose to come out last year???? LAME! And that is why Forza3 > GT5

RALLI//////////ART

Page 1609 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 609110915091559159916071608160916101611161916591709 ... LastLast