Page 1612 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 612111215121562160216101611161216131614162216621712 ... LastLast
Results 32,221 to 32,240 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Re: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Quote Originally Posted by The Jake
    ^^^ Free Viper now?
    Why?

Hell big daddy is gonna have to work lots of ot to afford a bmtroubleu, I will be happy to buy him his first buyers remorse beer. :-)

I wonder if his new car will have a real gearbox or if he is getting the auto trans like his old evo?
    John Mueller www.muellerized.com
    Expert service and suspension work, including insurance repairs professional competition driver coaching and chassis development, our engines and chassis have won in SCCA/NASA/IMSA/FIA road racing, SCORE Off Road, SCCA ProRally Shock dyno service, MIG/TIG welding, tube bending/fabrication, race engine configuration
    30 years experience

BudLightMike

Why do my post keep getting deleted?

I'll take a beer

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchboost
    Quote Originally Posted by BudLightMike
    :twisted:
    ROFL^^^
    Welcome back..????
    he never left he's just gay and wanted to see if people would start crying if he left and no one did, so he came back because all the other guys on the mustang forum made fun of him for being a homo so he came back to the only place that would still like him even though he drives a fagger blue mustang :)
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Fast cars drag race, fast drivers road race.

BudLightMike

Lol Ben. I love you

Quote Originally Posted by Azian
    ROFL^^^
    Welcome back..????
    he never left he's just gay and wanted to see if people would start crying if he left and no one did, so he came back because all the other guys on the mustang forum made fun of him for being a homo so he came back to the only place that would still like him even though he drives a fagger blue mustang :)
    after all the shit that went down the past few days... you really want to come into this thread and express bad fellowship? and continue with homo jokes? seriously?

public warning
    illuzionz 1.0

ROFL^^^
    Welcome back..????
    ^^^ harsh
    [quote author=Jperez43evo8mr link=topic=103721.msg8100553#msg8100553 date=1297718354]<br />[quote author=Andrew9RS link=topic=103721.msg8100549#msg8100549 date=1297718197]<br />You&#039;re Welcome! Glad they Showed up on time! The people at the Florist Store told me that They might arrive at 6 or so. Glad they got there earlier :)<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Glad too and you&#039;re lucky we close at 5 at work and I got them on lunch so all the bitches were hating since their man&#039;s weren&#039;t sweet enough to do it O0<br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Muellerized...
    ^^^ Free Viper now?
    Why?

Hell big daddy is gonna have to work lots of ot to afford a bmtroubleu, I will be happy to buy him his first buyers remorse beer. :-)

I wonder if his new car will have a real gearbox or if he is getting the auto trans like his old evo?
    lol.. i would never buy nothing i couldnt afford.. hehehehe,... second.. sorry to disappoint you john.. but my track day car is also my daily driver car so dual clutch it is.. btw its not an auto transmission.. its a manual.. remember that autos have planetary gears or bands.. sst have a clutch.. you can replace the clutches.. just controlled with hydralics
    http://autotechinteriors.com

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    ROFL^^^
    Welcome back..????
    after all the shit that went down the past few days... you really want to come into this thread and express bad fellowship? and continue with homo jokes? seriously?

public warning
    Sorry I forgot and didn't really read much about it as I only pop up in this thread every so often.
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Fast cars drag race, fast drivers road race.

Quote Originally Posted by kautiongsr
    ^^^ Free Viper now?
    Why?

lol.. i would never buy nothing i couldnt afford.. hehehehe,... second.. sorry to disappoint you john.. but my track day car is also my daily driver car so dual clutch it is.. btw its not an auto transmission.. its a manual.. remember that autos have planetary gears or bands.. sst have a clutch.. you can replace the clutches.. just controlled with hydralics
    auto in traffic = win!!!
    [quote author=Jperez43evo8mr link=topic=103721.msg8100553#msg8100553 date=1297718354]<br />[quote author=Andrew9RS link=topic=103721.msg8100549#msg8100549 date=1297718197]<br />You&#039;re Welcome! Glad they Showed up on time! The people at the Florist Store told me that They might arrive at 6 or so. Glad they got there earlier :)<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Glad too and you&#039;re lucky we close at 5 at work and I got them on lunch so all the bitches were hating since their man&#039;s weren&#039;t sweet enough to do it O0<br />[/quote]

Cars
    EvoX MR, Porsche GT3, C250, Imprezza, SkiDoo MXZ, Yeti SB66C,Tony Kart EVRR

Let's have a Nazi sled meet!
    2 BMW's
    2 Porsche's
    by the suby's and evo's!

auto = fail.

3 pedals = manual. 2 pedals = auto

Quote Originally Posted by neenjafus
    auto = fail.

3 pedals = manual. 2 pedals = auto
    lmao.. damn old man keep up with technology... cant teach an old dog new trix...

Quote Originally Posted by mmcdmd
    2 BMW's
    2 Porsche's
    by the suby's and evo's!
    I thought nazi sleds are all air cooled rather than water-boxers?

I'll join you at the waterboxer meet Mike, just let me know when?

Good luck being the first guy to not overheat your twin clutch trans fluid julio, I look forward to seeing your new ride, when are you getting it and what color is it?
    Expert service and suspension work, including insurance repairs professional competition driver coaching and chassis development, our engines and chassis have won in SCCA/NASA/IMSA/FIA road racing, SCORE Off Road, SCCA ProRally Shock dyno service, MIG/TIG welding, tube bending/fabrication, race engine configuration
    30 years experience

2 BMW's
    2 Porsche's
    by the suby's and evo's!
    I will kick the shit out of anything and everything German if there are more than 4 Nazi Sleds within a 75ft. radius of me and my Corvette. And that includes BL Mikes ugly face.. His Honky Mobile will not be able to get his Nazi ass in my good graces at that point.

Isn't Mueller a last name of German origin also? Anyways, at this point any car originating from Deutschland is being called a Nazi Sled by me and a few others here.
    Blood and Honour-Supremacy-Streetwise and Mean.

2 BMW's
    2 Porsche's
    by the suby's and evo's!
    I will kick the shit out of anything and everything German if there are more than 4 Nazi Sleds within a 75ft. radius of me and my Corvette. And that includes BL Mikes ugly face.. His Honky Mobile will not be able to get his Nazi ass in my good graces at that point.

Isn't Mueller a last name of German origin also? Anyways, at this point any car originating from Deutschland is being called a Nazi Sled by me and a few others here.
    I think I know why alex is so salty, that crappy leaf sprung swing axle plastic hoopty he drives is rattling his melon way too much cause it rides sooooo rough. Did you get the 1880 or the 1890 version of those contestoga wagon springs?

And yes, my family originated from prussia, before there was a germany :-)

Besides, with gm's quality reputation, sounds like you want us to park at least 75 feet from all tow trucks, cause they make corvettes move or something like that?
    30 years experience

2 BMW's
    2 Porsche's
    by the suby's and evo's!

I think I know why alex is so salty, that crappy leaf sprung swing axle plastic hoopty he drives is rattling his melon way too much cause it rides sooooo rough. Did you get the 1880 or the 1890 version of those contestoga wagon springs?

And yes, my family originated from prussia, before there was a germany :-)

Besides, with gm's quality reputation, sounds like you want us to park at least 75 feet from all tow trucks, cause they make corvettes move or something like that?
    I'm pretty sure your judging my piece of shit Chevy.. =[Â* Â*And that comment about the tow trucks hurts John. That was crossing the line right there, I mean, this isn't some piece of shit FORD or BMW. Come on now..

You should let me have some coilovers so that I can get rid of the leafs! I will run your Porsche in a 120-190mph roll for a set of coilovers. Loser has to wear a dress to next years MOD.

Btw. There is a little yellow C5 Corvette Z06 that has done a best of 1:18 at SOW CW Full configuration with bowl and blowpass. Not bad for a little Chevy still running leaf springs and only making about 390whp huh? Here is the info 1:18.616 driven by Oli Thordarson. Its a C5 Corvette Z06 making only 387whp @ 3230lbs w/driver.Â* O0

^^^ John, what do you say about that *leaf spring* suspension Chevy?
    Blood and Honour-Supremacy-Streetwise and Mean.

Who's salty?...meh

pwned?
    fuck mods

BudLightMike

wow alex replaced me. thank god. and alex ill go to your meet when ever it is.

2 BMW's
    2 Porsche's
    by the suby's and evo's!
    I thought nazi sleds are all air cooled rather than water-boxers?

I'll join you at the waterboxer meet Mike, just let me know when?

Good luck being the first guy to not overheat your twin clutch trans fluid julio, I look forward to seeing your new ride, when are you getting it and what color is it?
    Car got to customs yesterday ... So About two more weeks... This twin clutch will not over heat... We can make a bet :).... Whats sad is that Mitsubishi is the only manufacture with this problem... There cheap asses ... I can only speak for bmw... They run 2 coolers and 1 is water-cooled and the other 1 is huge controlled with a thermostat... I guess u get what u pay for

Page 1612 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 612111215121562160216101611161216131614162216621712 ... LastLast