Page 1613 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 613111315131563160316111612161316141615162316631713 ... LastLast
Results 32,241 to 32,260 of 34462

Thread: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Cars
    EvoX MR, Porsche GT3, C250, Imprezza, SkiDoo MXZ, Yeti SB66C,Tony Kart EVRR

Re: OFFICIAL: Low Gas Mileage High Octane Herra Frusshhhh Long Beach"MEAT"

Quote Originally Posted by kautiongsr
    Quote Originally Posted by Muellerized...
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcdmd
    Let's have a Nazi sled meet!
    2 BMW's
    2 Porsche's
    by the suby's and evo's!
    I thought nazi sleds are all air cooled rather than water-boxers?

I'll join you at the waterboxer meet Mike, just let me know when?

Good luck being the first guy to not overheat your twin clutch trans fluid julio, I look forward to seeing your new ride, when are you getting it and what color is it?
    Car got to customs yesterday ... So About two more weeks... This twin clutch will not over heat... We can make a bet :).... Whats sad is that Mitsubishi is the only manufacture with this problem... There cheap asses ... I can only speak for bmw... They run 2 coolers and 1 is water-cooled and the other 1 is huge controlled with a thermostat... I guess u get what u pay for
    Can I get coolers like that?

get a bmw
    fuck mods

BudLightMike

why is everyone in here so argumentative? i don't understand why everyone is so angry. cant we all get along?

lol you dont overheat anymore mike
    http://autotechinteriors.com

BudLightMike

yeah i realized its not worth getting worked up over useless people!

Junior Moderator

Cars
    Evo 8/9

!!
    Pictures on all for sale/for trade threads is being enforced!

no pics yet of said BMW? What is it? E92? E90?

I just went back to the first page of this thread, and noticed that this meet has been going for 5years now, and next year is the first time that october 11 falls on tuesday again, we should do a reunion at the OG spot

Ps im bored and i know this is a year in advance, just something to keep in mind
    [quote author=Jperez43evo8mr link=topic=103721.msg8100553#msg8100553 date=1297718354]<br />[quote author=Andrew9RS link=topic=103721.msg8100549#msg8100549 date=1297718197]<br />You&#039;re Welcome! Glad they Showed up on time! The people at the Florist Store told me that They might arrive at 6 or so. Glad they got there earlier :)<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Glad too and you&#039;re lucky we close at 5 at work and I got them on lunch so all the bitches were hating since their man&#039;s weren&#039;t sweet enough to do it O0<br />[/quote]

too each his own own how many pedals one may have in his car . . . . I really only need one . .Â* the GAS pedal !!!!Â*

On a different note check this outÂ* . ..Â* I'm saying good bye to myÂ* "Three Pedals"

2 BMW's
    2 Porsche's
    by the suby's and evo's!

Good luck being the first guy to not overheat your twin clutch trans fluid julio, I look forward to seeing your new ride, when are you getting it and what color is it?
    Car got to customs yesterday ... So About two more weeks... Whats sad is that Mitsubishi is the only manufacture with this problem... I guess u get what u pay for

Sweet, only two more weeks till dented M3 quarter panels! And the GT-R actually has that same Trans. Overheat issue just like the MR SST. So since the GT-R is more expensive than the M3, its really has nothing to do with the price you pay.
    Blood and Honour-Supremacy-Streetwise and Mean.

Quote Originally Posted by SPDE EVO
    too each his own own how many pedals one may have in his car . . . . I really only need one . .Â* the GAS pedal !!!!Â*

On a different note check this outÂ* . ..Â* I'm saying good bye to myÂ* "Three Pedals"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b3mf...eature=related.... :'(

Quote Originally Posted by The Jake
    2 BMW's
    2 Porsche's
    by the suby's and evo's!

Car got to customs yesterday ... So About two more weeks... Whats sad is that Mitsubishi is the only manufacture with this problem... I guess u get what u pay for

Sweet, only two more weeks till dented M3 quarter panels! And the GT-R actually has that same Trans. Overheat issue just like the MR SST. So since the GT-R is more expensive than the M3, its really has nothing to do with the price you pay.
    the gtr is not close to as bad as a MR...takes alot to overheat GTR.. btw thats still japanese car ahhahahaah...its not german engineering :)

2 BMW's
    2 Porsche's
    by the suby's and evo's!

the gtr is not close to as bad as a MR...takes alot to overheat GTR.. btw thats still japanese car ahhahahaah...its not German engineering :)
    All it takes for the GT-R to overheat the trans. is to be ran hard in warm weather just like an MR. It might do a little better than the MR but for having an 85k base price you would think it would have no issue. That trans. overheat issue is as gay as the S/C COBRA Mustangs having to worry about the engine ECU putting the Engine into limp mode because of intake temps getting out of hand on warm track days.

Only difference is that a COBRA Mustang is never advertised to be a Road Race/Track car like a GT-R or Evo MR.. And the new 2011 SHELBY models have actually killed that problem off from the factory now with their upgraded HD cooling systems.

And whats so amazing about German engineering? Is it all the costly b.s. electronics they put into them that just = more things to go wrong above anything else, lol? Not being a hater either since I love AMG cars. I wish I could get an SL65, and well used I can. But I know how German cars are out of warranty so its always a no go on one of those AMG cars.

Brand new msrp on an SL65 AMG is 195k+ which is more than a little out of my price range.. =(

http://www.mercedes-amg.com/?lang=usa#/sl65-gallery

6.0 V12 + 2 Turbos = fuck your couch power to the tune of 604 horsepower and 738 lbs of Torque. These AMG's make 738 lbs of Torque at 2k RPM! They also run in the 11.20-11.40 range with nothing more than a tune, and thats using the stock factory rear tires.

True German power and unmatched luxury is out of reach for me.

i like the power of amg cars .. there stupied fast hahahah.. but as an over all performance.. and LOOKS.. BMW all the way... O0

Dude, I know you work at and like BMW. But you like BMW's overall package over Mercedes ass far as what, lol? And did you just say the BMW's looks better than the AMG cars? < This must be one of those situations where someone comes in an says "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."

Now I know for sure you guys at the South Bay BMW service department are doing lines off the toilets, popping E, and throwing light switch raves. Be carefull though, you might "accidentally" make out with Berto.

Dude, I know you work at and like BMW. But you like BMW's overall package over Mercedes ass far as what, lol? And did you just say the BMW's looks better than the AMG cars? < This must be one of those situations where someone comes in an says "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."

Now I know for sure you guys at the South Bay BMW service department are doing lines off the toilets, popping E, and throwing light switch raves. Be carefull though, you might "accidentally" make out with Berto.
    alex relax mijo.. thats my opinion.. if i was to compare m3 to amg e3 seriers.. or the M6 to there 6 series.. and so on...
    yes mercedez is way faster is performance.. but over all package.. looks, power, comfort, braking.. bmw is better..
    even topgear agress. hahahahaha
    breath alex and count to 1 million :)

can you image if he drank beers ?????? really anger !!!!! > . . . . j/k Alex . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SPDE EVO
    can you image if he drank beers ?????? really anger !!!!! > . . . . j/k Alex . . .
    lol.. he just needs to relax.. :)... beers might make him happy

BudLightMike

O wow Julio and alex at it again. You guys should take it to the track

Quote Originally Posted by BudLightMike
    O wow Julio and alex at it again. You guys should take it to the track
    i wonder what car he would smoke me in.. 8)...
    damn is everyone going hate me when i roll in my KIA

Page 1613 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 613111315131563160316111612161316141615162316631713 ... LastLast